michael procell death
janice dunbar

Saline, LA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Michael Procell passed away June 6, 2010. Southern Funeral Home has body and will be open tonight. Funeral will be Wed. AT 2;00 in cALVIN at Baptist Church. Please keep Procell and Carpenter family in your prayers.
cat got tongue

Pineville, LA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
It hasn't made Southern's website.
nfo

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2010
It is on there now.
cat got tongue wrote:
It hasn't made Southern's website.
Rip

Russellville, AR

#4 Jun 8, 2010
So, what was the cause of his death? Is his brother David Procell the guy who has the hamburger stand in Joyce? If this is the same Mike Procell,,,we always called him "Taco"..I sure hope it is someone different, but I think he was married to a girl whose maiden name was Carpenter..
This is very sad indeed..
Citizen X

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Rip wrote:
So, what was the cause of his death? Is his brother David Procell the guy who has the hamburger stand in Joyce? If this is the same Mike Procell,,,we always called him "Taco"..I sure hope it is someone different, but I think he was married to a girl whose maiden name was Carpenter..
This is very sad indeed..
Yes, that is him.
old winn resident

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2010
OMG I knew Mike yeras ago. Don't live in Winn anymore. This is terrible. How did he die? RIP my friend.
Sad

Russellville, AR

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Very sad for the family.. I know many Procell's beautiful people inside and out! RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 2 hr Plumber 1,569
chelsi long (Jul '15) 6 hr Wanda 16
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 7 hr Plumber 3,438
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 7 hr Plumber 2,088
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 7 hr Plumber 2,170
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 7 hr Plumber 2,045
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 8 hr Plumber 3,224
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages