plz help

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2013
How do I file for divorce if I have no clue where he is....haven't seen nor heard from in over 6 years...don't even know if we r still married...any help will b appreciated.

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
When you file list the address of his parents or siblings because if they open the doors n receive the served papers then he is considered as served n doesn't need to be present for the court hearing.

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2013
File you papers. run an add for 2 weeks, that's it.
plz help

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Seriously? Just 2weeks? Ty

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Two weeks for an add to run in newspaper. You have to prove you tried to find that person. Just get an attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
micael admire (Nov '09) 14 hr Bob 15
Calvin Dicipline Fri SMH 8
El Camino East-West Corridor is a scam (Aug '06) Fri David Ford - Retired 22
Prison status?? Fri Lucky 23
Dodson Mayor????? Fri John 5
Girl drivibg black lifted yukon Sep 21 Admirer 1
speed trap Dodson (Jun '11) Sep 21 David Ford - Retired 39

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages