pissed off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

I am sure that everyone in Winnfield read about what the idiot went to the city council about on the 8th. The man stated that someone was living on DUNN street and has an anaconda snake and some burmese pythons. Well it is true that we have a burmese python, but we sure don't have an anaconda. This man has to be really stupid to think that someone would have an anaconda in the city limits. We have four snakes and they are all kept in cages that lock. The man was also concerned about my child. My child knows more about snakes then this dumb ass man that went to the city council. I plan on putting an add in the paper about harrasing people about there choose of pets. We have taken our snakes to the schools and stuff. They are totally harmless. So plesae next time find out all the details.
Mugsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

pissed off wrote:
I am sure that everyone in Winnfield read about what the idiot went to the city council about on the 8th. The man stated that someone was living on DUNN street and has an anaconda snake and some burmese pythons. Well it is true that we have a burmese python, but we sure don't have an anaconda. This man has to be really stupid to think that someone would have an anaconda in the city limits. We have four snakes and they are all kept in cages that lock. The man was also concerned about my child. My child knows more about snakes then this dumb ass man that went to the city council. I plan on putting an add in the paper about harrasing people about there choose of pets. We have taken our snakes to the schools and stuff. They are totally harmless. So plesae next time find out all the details.
Snakes were condemned by GOD and they always will be. They are evil creatures.
Da Truf

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

Well dey r lots of dem evil creatures in winnfield fo sho and most of em walk on two legs
pissed off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Have you ever meet a snake that done anything evil to you? Condemned or not We do not worship the snakes we have they are our five year olds pets. Just like some of yall have dogs and cats we have snakes.

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

pissed off wrote:
Have you ever meet a snake that done anything evil to you? Condemned or not We do not worship the snakes we have they are our five year olds pets. Just like some of yall have dogs and cats we have snakes.
I saw some dog worshipers once.
Megan

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

we have a snake... forget everybody n what they say....
Sally

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I wouldn't have a snake.
hitman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I kill every snake I can!!!
James

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Da Truf wrote:
Well dey r lots of dem evil creatures in winnfield fo sho and most of em walk on two legs
That's right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 2,792
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr havemercy 2,976
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,587
Randy Wilson (Jan '14) 2 hr HNR 10
duck n buck taxidermy address 2 hr HNR 2
Football 5 hr RBL 1
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 6 hr Rayford 19

Search the Winnfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000