Winn Men arrested for BOMBS

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
KABOOM

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Well the Cummings boy and his cousin/partner in crime have been arrested and charged with making and exploding illegal BOMBS! I hope this time they will be prosecuted by D.A. Nevils and that Judge Derr will throw the book at them! Our Sheriff has done his job and charged them, now it's up to the others to do their job! WINN PARISH IS WATCHING!

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2011
What type of "Bombs" were they supposed to have been making and detonating?
KABOOM

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2011
The kind that go BOOM and could possibly kill or seriously injure someone! I'm not a bomb maker so I would have no idea. Does it matter? They shouldn't be making any kind of bombs that is against the law!

What is it going to take to get people to understand that this guy isn’t right in the head and he is going to kill somebody one day if he isn't stopped!

This reminds me of the guy in Arizona that shot the Congresswoman there! They are looking back into why nothing was done with him before it was to late and the same thing may happen with this man if nothing is done with him!
The Pharmacist

Lafayette, LA

#4 Jan 20, 2011
I'm betting they weren't really much more than ovresized firecrackers. The Sheriff's office stands to get some publicity and maybe some federal money to fight the eeeeevil turrists.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Jan 20, 2011
Probably little cherry bombs or something, like you would use for illegal fishing
KABOOM

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Just heard there were more warrants being severed on more suspects involved and one of them is a woman from a prominent family from Winn Parish. There may also be federal charges pending because they were setting these bombs off in peoples mail boxes and completely destroying them. This looks big! The ATF does not play around with stuff like this!
justsuminfo

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2011
it was a pipe bomb and this boy has already killed someone in a car wreck in nat. parish six months ago

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Jan 20, 2011
A pipe bomb(depending on how it's made)is slightly more dangerous. And, the kid that died in the car wreck has no place in this issue, except to show what the Cummings boy personality is like.
Mike

Eastover, SC

#9 Jan 20, 2011
Have the Federal Authorities been notified about these Federal crimes? I bet the locals don't bring them in on this.
Shouldn’t the Post Office have called them already?
Boy that would have been bad if those bombs had blown up on a Mailman delivering the mail or somebody just checking their mail!
These men clearly don’t value human life!
just a parent

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Who were the others involved???
The Pharmacist

Lafayette, LA

#11 Jan 20, 2011
Mike wrote:
Boy that would have been bad if those bombs had blown up on a Mailman delivering the mail or somebody just checking their mail!
These men clearly don’t value human life!
Dial it down a little, brother. We aren't exactly dealing with the Unabomber here.

A Google search turns up nothing but this thread and there's nothing on KNOE.com as yet. Y'all need to stop stirring the shit; sit back and wait for some facts.
justsuminfo

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2011
here r facts....levi cummins & his cousin zack were the 2 arrested & levi will continue this cuz his daddy bails him out
justsuminfo

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2011
and google nor knoe nor the papers will show anything because once again levis dad fixed the mans mailbox to help his son
justsuminfo

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2011
federal authorites havent been & wont b notified by any police n winn, u forget winn is crooked they dont wont feds n town

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jan 20, 2011
Who says the authorities have to notify the Feds? They can be notified in any other number of ways.
facts

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2011
The Pharmacist wrote:
<quoted text>
Dial it down a little, brother. We aren't exactly dealing with the Unabomber here.
A Google search turns up nothing but this thread and there's nothing on KNOE.com as yet. Y'all need to stop stirring the shit; sit back and wait for some facts.
Watch knoe tv eight news tonight @ ten it was on at 5:30 an 6:00 they named names....all of winn parish should have seen it
justsuminfo

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2011
well pharmacist there ya go theres ur news on knoe fact so google that
justsuminfo

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2011
if feds can b notified n any number of ways can u tell me y no1 has brought them n yet cuz winnfield been needing feds here

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Jan 20, 2011
No one has brought then in yet because no one wants to be the one in the spotlight when the shit hits the fan. if you want to be that person, be my guest.
omg

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2011
Goodness people. A harmless yet stupid prank. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 9 hr Plumber 1,594
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 9 hr Plumber 3,248
Winnfield Walmart (Oct '13) 10 hr Thomas 4
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 11 hr Plumber 1,116
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 11 hr Plumber 3,489
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 11 hr Plumber 2,114
Nichols 12 hr Nichols 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages