ooo

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2010
who is she pregnant for and wasnt she the girl that was trying hang herself cuz she went to jail for leaving her kids at home cuz she wanted to go ti strolls omg
laughin at u hoes

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2010
thts funny thts winnfield hoes fa ya wanna go to strolls abandon the kidz
jane Doe

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2013
She look like she lost alot of weight i heard she left her baby the hospital because she didnt want nobody to know it was for Jr (David Theus)

Winnfield, LA

#6 Sep 11, 2013
jane Doe wrote:
She look like she lost alot of weight i heard she left her baby the hospital because she didnt want nobody to know it was for Jr (David Theus)
Who is a nobody, who thinks he is somebody, and all he is, is a low life drug dealer
Mine

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2015
318 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is a nobody, who thinks he is somebody, and all he is, is a low life drug dealer
He must've fkd you and left ya. You sound bitter.
southside

Winnfield, LA

#8 Dec 28, 2015
Hating mf's , yall have Nothn BETTER to do. Can u say NO LIFE..
Juice

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2016
ooo wrote:
who is she pregnant for and wasnt she the girl that was trying hang herself cuz she went to jail for leaving her kids at home cuz she wanted to go ti strolls omg
No it wasn't
Juice

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2016
Mine wrote:
<quoted text>

He must've fkd you and left ya. You sound bitter.
Right
Juice

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2016
ooo wrote:
No she didn't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodson Mayor????? Fri Informed voter 37
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) Thu iknowthetruth 52
News Olla man arrested after allegedly posing as off... (Aug '09) Thu felicity 27
Kelly Lawrence (Dec '12) Nov 30 No name 16
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Nov 30 texas pete 3,522
Amy Martin box (May '14) Nov 30 her boo 8
Girl drivibg black lifted yukon Nov 30 heavy hitter 4

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages