Teen rapper Lil Snupe killed in north La.

WINNFIELD, La. -- Police in north Louisiana are investigating the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old rapper known as Lil Snupe. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
small minded

West Monroe, LA

#23 Jun 23, 2013
The way I see it is that a boy is dead and all yall can do is get on here and prove that racism always wins even over the loss of someone's life! He is dead because all people can be stupid and heartless ALL PEOPLE!! now stfu and let us pay our respects to the boy who's life was taken and his family is grieving and go start another topic on here called im a low life judgemental slug and talk your racist small demeaning crap on there!
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#24 Jun 24, 2013
Some folks will never change! To lil Snupe' s cousin, let them continue to be ass holes. It's very unfortunate but we can't change the ways of this hateful world. Some people get on here with the motive to strike a nerve. We have to be the bigger person & look past ignorance. You & everybody else know what your cousin stood for. Very talented young man who will live on through his music, family, friends & fans. He accomplished what many of us never have & never will. May God give you strength and comfort during this tragic time. Rip lil Snupe (To the ones leaving hurtful comments, just know that you & your loved ones aren't exempt. What goes around comes around twice as hard & I pray that God has MERCY on you sole. Good day!
real

Waldorf, MD

#25 Jun 24, 2013
ebone-s wrote:
Some folks will never change! To lil Snupe' s cousin, let them continue to be ass holes. It's very unfortunate but we can't change the ways of this hateful world. Some people get on here with the motive to strike a nerve. We have to be the bigger person & look past ignorance. You & everybody else know what your cousin stood for. Very talented young man who will live on through his music, family, friends & fans. He accomplished what many of us never have & never will. May God give you strength and comfort during this tragic time. Rip lil Snupe (To the ones leaving hurtful comments, just know that you & your loved ones aren't exempt. What goes around comes around twice as hard & I pray that God has MERCY on you sole. Good day!
Ur absolutely right!!!
so sad

Sparkman, AR

#26 Jun 24, 2013
ebone-s wrote:
Yep KARMA is a biotch and I would not want to be some of you RIP lil snupe and I am white so we are not all narrow minded idiots
whatever

Winnfield, LA

#27 Jun 24, 2013
This is so sad the way you on here talking about this young man death.A Mother lost her son by the hands of grown man that should have known better.Don't make judgement if you don't know the facts.you have to be real cold heart racist person to make the comments that you posted.

“I'm here”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#28 Jun 25, 2013
Has the killer been arrested yet?
think b4 u text

Monroe, LA

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Hello Folks wrote:
Has the killer been arrested yet?
...no, as of last night according to channel 8...this whole situation is sad...no matter the color of his skin, the young man shouldn't have been shot over something so damn petty....like really????....this outta show people that ain't nothing promised to us,
so sad

Sparkman, AR

#30 Jun 25, 2013
I think the guy turned his self in now
whatofit

Pooler, GA

#31 Jun 25, 2013
real wrote:
Ur right I am a thug a military thug ....serving stupid ignorant a$$ mfs like U ....so narrow minded ...I almost feel sorry for Yall
ur a pawn/// prob a real ugly one
think b4 u text

West Monroe, LA

#32 Jun 25, 2013
so sad wrote:
I think the guy turned his self in now
....he turned himself in this morning....and there was no bond set either
well

Tampa, FL

#33 Jun 27, 2013
pie wrote:
<quoted text>bitch u know we can track ur bitch ass right and if u don't know u know now its on illiderate ass white trash bitch&u must be on the library computer
u cant track nothing but I would luv for u to try and make a fool out of urself u project living welfare getting dumba##

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,829
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 9 hr texas pete 1,620
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 hr The real Not Land... 3,343
WSHS football predicton 12 hr Tiger fan 11
animal control lady 12 hr Animal Lover 11
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 14 hr brad 28
for sale 15 hr Destitute Prostitute 2
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winnfield People Search