Teen rapper Lil Snupe killed in north La.

WINNFIELD, La. -- Police in north Louisiana are investigating the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old rapper known as Lil Snupe. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Mish

Fort Pierce, FL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Very sad.
A loss for the entire Hip Hop Community.
Thoughts, & Prayers go out to the Ross family.
Mo Hines

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2013
I cant believe this. U mean to tell me we got grown men out there shooting kids bc he cudnt hold his own n a game. Really? Now we gotta put some sense in this seneless killing... We miss you lil cousin. Love can never be seperated.
parish sheriiff

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Shooting kids?

Im sure its more to it
snoop

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Young, talented, and at the brink of fame, rapper Lil Snupe was shot dead at the age of 18 Thursday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23455...
real

Waldorf, MD

#6 Jun 21, 2013
parish sheriiff wrote:
Shooting kids?
Im sure its more to it
Don't matter Wtf it is to it ..point is an overgrown man shot and killed mi little teenage cuz.....
puppylover

Cordova, TN

#7 Jun 21, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>Don't matter Wtf it is to it ..point is an overgrown man shot and killed mi little teenage cuz.....
Wasn't a man that shot him.
well

Tampa, FL

#8 Jun 21, 2013
One less dope dealing jungle bunny
Right On

Bradford, AR

#9 Jun 21, 2013
I agree with well. You act like a thug, you get treated like one.
Sara

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Cannot believe the horrible comments you people are making. What is wrong with you?! HEARTLESS!! And yes i am white. To his mom and family i will be praying for all of you. I can't begin to imagine the pain you all are going thru. It would kill me to lose one of my children. R.I.P. lil snupe
Bob Mish

Fort Pierce, FL

#11 Jun 22, 2013
well wrote:
Racist idiot.
I guess anyone can get on the Internet at a Library, & embarrass themself!
Bob Mish

Fort Pierce, FL

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Right On wrote:
Racist idiot.
I guess anyone can get on the Internet at a Library, & embarrass themself!
real

Waldorf, MD

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Right On wrote:
You talking to much crap....say one more negative thing about my little cuz......leave him alone he gone let him rip without you spreading your negative thoughts around.....yo biitch ass didn't know him so stfu
Bo BO

Monroe, LA

#14 Jun 22, 2013
real wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking to much crap....say one more negative thing about my little cuz......leave him alone he gone let him rip without you spreading your negative thoughts around.....yo biitch ass didn't know him so stfu
How about you STFU you little thug!
real

Waldorf, MD

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Ur right I am a thug a military thug ....serving stupid ignorant a$$ mfs like U ....so narrow minded ...I almost feel sorry for Yall

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#17 Jun 22, 2013
nobody cares
Bo BO

Monroe, LA

#18 Jun 22, 2013
real wrote:
Ur right I am a thug a military thug ....serving stupid ignorant a$$ mfs like U ....so narrow minded ...I almost feel sorry for Yall
Nope you not serving me at all! If you where in the service you wouldn't be on here talking like you do !
Bob Mish

Fort Pierce, FL

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Bo BO wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you not serving me at all! If you where in the service you wouldn't be on here talking like you do !
I think you mean, "If you WERE in the service..." LOL
pie

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2013
well wrote:
bitch u know we can track ur bitch ass right and if u don't know u know now its on illiderate ass white trash bitch&u must be on the library computer
cake

Rockwall, TX

#21 Jun 23, 2013
pie wrote:
<quoted text>bitch u know we can track ur bitch ass right and if u don't know u know now its on illiderate ass white trash bitch&u must be on the library computer
*illiterate* not *illiderate* js. You have to be semi educated when running smack talk on others. Not hating on you pie , just educating.
think b4 u text

Monroe, LA

#22 Jun 23, 2013
pie wrote:
<quoted text>bitch u know we can track ur bitch ass right and if u don't know u know now its on illiderate ass white trash bitch&u must be on the library computer
when did the library open on Sunday?....js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 45 min Hold on there 3,539
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 7 hr Trouser Cough 659
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 7 hr Trouser Cough 1,517
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 13 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,636
Who will you vote 4 SHERIFF in 2015 (Aug '13) 20 hr Tooler 50
Winn firefighter cited for disobeying sheriff's... Tue icbs 23
christian cockerham (Dec '10) Tue icbs 7
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match

Winnfield Jobs

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winnfield News, Events & Info