TINT- Should we get rid of the Window...

TINT- Should we get rid of the Window Tint Law?

Created by Sunshade on Aug 22, 2008

209 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
um duh

Port Arthur, TX

#113 Aug 22, 2012
For the drivers safety as well, I drove a vehicle for a job that had limo tint and it was horrible driving at night
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#114 Aug 23, 2012
um duh wrote:
For the drivers safety as well, I drove a vehicle for a job that had limo tint and it was horrible driving at night
Would you like me to start up a thread in Texas just for you like Davy Ford Retard does for those he hates to see how you like it?? Next, give us your real name instaed of UM Dum so we know who the hell you are!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#115 Aug 23, 2012
um duh wrote:
I don't have multiple aliases like you um Duh (French Vanilla) and your girlfriend davy Ford Retarded! He's the one that started all this and you dummy have no clue so mind your own flippin' business clown!! If you did some research you would know that clown!! He starts a thread for me and adds his filthy language so I start up one for him clueless nimrod. Again! MIND YOUR OWN FLIPPIN' BUSINESS!!
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#116 Aug 23, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have multiple aliases like you um Duh (French Vanilla) and your girlfriend davy Ford Retarded! He's the one that started all this and you dummy have no clue so mind your own flippin' business clown!! If you did some research you would know that clown!! He starts a thread for me and adds his filthy language so I start up one for him clueless nimrod. Again! MIND YOUR OWN FLIPPIN' BUSINESS!!
Hey Ayreshiter! What is YOUR business? I mean besides runnning your hole, cutting & pasting the same moronic disertations, and antagonizing persons in the more troubled parts of the world?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#117 Aug 24, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ayreshiter! What is YOUR business? I mean besides runnning your hole, cutting & pasting the same moronic disertations, and antagonizing persons in the more troubled parts of the world?
Hey Davyshiter! If you can't dazzel them with briliance, than try to baffle them with BS. Howdy Ya'll. If you want to see an obnoxious hateful vindictive clown, check out the topix for Kirkuk, Winnfield, Iraq, Israel, Syria, & Lebanon. Davy Ford Retarded is always on the lookout for someone to antagonize. Folks! Beware!! The clown likes to set up Forums for those that he hates especially If you happen give the clown a taste of his own medicine! You don't even have to do anything to him personally. As in my case, the punk started his filthy rants for no reason what-so-ever as I had never posted anything to the nutjob in the first place and I never heard of the dweeb. All this stared after I gave him a taste of his own medicine on personal attacks and threats!! Like a little child, He could not handle getting it back in his face which is understandable as he claims he was a so-called retired police officer! It's obvious, the clown got use to having it his own way for so long that he can do just about anything he wants. I reported the little childish nutjob for his Abuse!! This is just one of the many forums. He's like a little pit bull that shows up periodically to show you that he's still there. So, this is why I started this forum as he refuses to remove the one he created for me!
GA. SOLDIER KILLED IN IRAQ REMEMBERED TOPIX FORUM!!
Threat from Davy Ford retarded # 394
David Ford - Retired
"Alright punk, here's your chance. I'm going to be at Holloman Air Force Base for a few days starting July 30th. I'll be staying at the Best western on South White Sands Blvd. Stop by and get your .........."
Reported Abuse:#125 I created a forum just for you in Rio Rancho punk!
Reported Abuse:#139 Stupid Nazi!
Reported Abuse:#177 Go to your own thread dumgshit.
Reported Abuse:#150 Ayreshiit seems to be bitter. Aside from being deranged and a moranic loser.
Reported Abuse:#157 The above post consolidates Ayshitforbrainser
Reported Abuse:#67 Now shutyourshithole!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/ ...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#118 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
FILTHY LIAR! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED OPENING FORUMS FOR THOSE YOU DON'T LIKE. I'M JUST GIVING YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE CLOWN!! Davy baby clown Ford the Retard starts up forum for those who refuse to take his obnoxious uneducated childish behavior. But if someone starts up a thread for the childish hypocrite; OMG! The clown has it removed as fast as someone can say "Davy baby Ford the childish low life scum ball Retard" He states he's a retired police officer and it amazes me how the little childish dweeb made it to retirement in the first place! No doubt he hounded and threatened those he disliked endlessly but give the clown some of his own medicine and he cries like a baby!! Then the clown has the gall to tell everyone how they can have his filthy threads removed!! Does he remove the threads he started for those he dislikes?? Hell no! The scumbag makes sure to keep the ones he started for others!! What a sickening ego trip he's on!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#119 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
My little punk-assbastard is at it again!! The little scumbag follows me around like a blood thirsty pit bull nipping at my heels. What's New??? Well Folks, the little retarded nutcase scumbag Davey Ford - Retarded escapes from the Winnfield Louisiana Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its lying filthy mouth everywhere. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#120 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
What a dumbazz! I would have probably never known you were also Davy Ford the retard if you had not been using your alias Winnfield. When you follow me around Topix with your obnoxious filthy language and childish behavior and adding forums for those that will not take your BS using Winnfield and Davy Ford - Retarded as your two aliases, it's obvious who you are. You're not fooling me or anybody else clown!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#121 Aug 24, 2012
<quoted text>
What a dumbazz! I would have probably never known you are also Winnfield if you had not been using the name as one of your your aliases as you follow me around Topix with your obnoxious filthy language and childish behavior and adding forums for those that will not take your BS using Winnfield and Davy Ford - Retarded as your two aliases, it's obvious who you are. You're not fooling me or anybody else clown!
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#122 Aug 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Try to be patient with young Ayreshire (The Ayrshire cattle is a breed of dairy cattle originated in Ayrshire in Scotland in the late 18th centuary. Ayrshires are medium-sized cattle weighing over 1,200 pounds at maturity).

His home is actually in Alamogordo, New Mexico - close to White Sands Proving grounds. You may remember from history, the atomic testing that took place there, specifically at the Alamogordo Bombing & Gunnery range.

It's possible that this poor guy/ girl is suffering from the effects of atomic radiation resulting from the testing.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#123 Aug 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Try to be patient with young Ayreshire (The Ayrshire cattle is a breed guy/ girl is suffering from the effects of atomic radiation resulting from the testing.
Posting to your self ego I see!! Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Low Life Low IQ Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the Winnfield Institute of the Criminally Insane (WICI) have been looking for you nutjob all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer dumbazz!!
Ford Gay Blade wrote

Albuquerque, NM

#124 Aug 25, 2012
You people stop arguing with me. I'm smarter that you and I know more. Just listen to waht I say because I know a lot of things. I don't like it when you talk mean to me so I WANT IT STOPPED, RIGHT NOW. I mean it. I have a mental condition and you need all to be more nice to me!
David Ford - Retired

Albuquerque, NM

#125 Aug 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Posting to your self ego I see!! Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Low Life Low IQ Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the Winnfield Institute of the Criminally Insane (WICI) have been looking for you nutjob all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer dumbazz!!
You're absolutely correct. I know very little about controlling my childish behavior and what I do know was that I was hatched in a Test Tube marked failure. I apoligize for my offensive comments and will not repeat my filthy inappropriate remarks. Please forgive me because I cannot help myself!
Concerned citizen

Lillington, NC

#126 Sep 1, 2012
Have any one notice the local and state of NC law enforcer window tinting .Should they obey the law that was enforce upon the citizens of NC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CCA to be no more as of 09-30-2015 2 hr Candy 8
tony shecton (Nov '14) 12 hr I know 14
Baby's being aloud to go home from hospitals wi... 17 hr Sweetie 5
Winn Correctional Center Closes June 30, 2015. Thu Jamaul 58
Jobs searching Wed Mrs K 7
Local business BUSTED by State Wed Clark 13
Wreck in Joyce this morning around 8am. Wed Batty 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages