Fort Lauderdale, FL

#27 Oct 10, 2012
Does any body have any decent deer dogs in fl plz text me 727_638 4079
Nina61025 msn

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#28 Oct 10, 2012
airboatbbc wrote:
Does any body have any decent deer dogs in fl plz text me 727_638 4079
I have one male that is 3yrs old bluetick/redtick ,, 2.5yr old female black n tan / bluetick,,,, male puppies redtick/bluetick 10months in age...
Kodie

United States

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Nina61025 msn wrote:
<quoted text>We have several pairs of brothers that were and are still hunting togerer since they were 15 weeks old and now they are 15 months old. Parents are Bluetick and Red Tick Walkers. Email Kriscustompools@msn.com Shots are up to date with all my dogs. They have solid weight on them as I olny feed them HNG River Run
. Hey do you still have any for sale if so email me at kodiej@me.com
bang

Winnfield, LA

#31 Jan 13, 2013
he chases polece cars n humps deers
Kris

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Jan 14, 2013
Have three males that are 14 months, and just had a new litter from Runt they are females 1week old. kriscustompools@msn.com
Kodie wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey do you still have any for sale if so email me at kodiej@me.com
sc boy

Asheboro, NC

#33 Mar 8, 2013
To hmm you got problems dogs where bred to hunt people like you screw that up I guess you are just a still hunter get back to the real hunting with dogs give the deer a chance instead of just sitting your lazy butt in a tree stand and waiting for a animal to walk out a be shot
keith

Atlanta, GA

#34 Dec 1, 2013
I have never understood why people look at these site if they have a problem with them they r just lonely and obviously have not shit to do if u don't like dog hunting stay off these sites and leave all of us alone We don't give a damn about ur opinion We don't make them hunt it is what they r bred for and they enjoy it. The dogs u need to worry about is most peoples family pets never get the chance to run freely thats torture to them
nighthunter27

Ocala, FL

#36 Jul 22, 2014
Looking for a female beagle walker cross
TParker

United States

#37 Feb 21, 2015
Nina61025 msn wrote:
<quoted text>I have one male that is 3yrs old bluetick/redtick ,, 2.5yr old female black n tan / bluetick,,,, male puppies redtick/bluetick 10months in age...
How much do your dogs cost?
David

Belleview, FL

#39 Nov 13, 2016
I'm looking for 3 good deer dogs preferably jump there own deer if anyone knows of anyone selling any located in central FL Ocala area will travel if need be cash in hand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal Mart's Alcohol Policy Wed Bubba 6
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Tue Hatti_Hollerand 3,664
Dewayne cox also known as Darius Mccray Jan 16 Wonderful 20
Snow day????? Jan 16 Moma bear 1
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Jan 15 Mechanic 3,320
care about your self and not her feelings Jan 14 Times2 2
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Jan 13 Mechanic 2,171

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance