Deer dogs for sale?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ginger1351

Bossier City, LA

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Does anyone know of someone who might have a couple of good deer dogs for sale, I know season just started but we really need 1-2 good dogs as we had one die yesterday and its running partner dont want to run without him, so we need another pair
hmmm

Florien, LA

#2 Dec 17, 2009
so what did you do with the one that wouldnt run anymore. shoot him....perhaps haul him off
ginger1351

Bossier City, LA

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Come on is this really a response, we take good care of our dogs, I know there are some out there that would lower themselves to such a thing and that is the ones that give dog hunting a bad name. That is inhumane and they will pay one day. Don't dump everyone in the same pot as I would turn someone in in a heatbeat for such an act. I am was truly trying to find a new running mate for him, by the way his name is Stormy, a beautiful loving beagle. It is a myth that you cannot pet and love on your dogs and they will not run, we do and you can, so save your hate spout for the ones who are doing such things and deserve it, and by the way it is not just dogs who run deer, there is squirrel, rabbit, coon dogs and they all need love and care.
DEPENDS

Ruston, LA

#4 Dec 30, 2009
well it all depends on how this next hunting season looks like..my dad normally has puppies every other year...i will keep u posted if u r still interested!!
David

United States

#5 May 28, 2010
ginger1351 wrote:
Does anyone know of someone who might have a couple of good deer dogs for sale, I know season just started but we really need 1-2 good dogs as we had one die yesterday and its running partner dont want to run without him, so we need another pair
Are you still lookong for deer dogs? If so email:
[email protected]
Nina61025 msn

Fort Pierce, FL

#6 Aug 29, 2010
ginger1351 wrote:
Come on is this really a response, we take good care of our dogs, I know there are some out there that would lower themselves to such a thing and that is the ones that give dog hunting a bad name. That is inhumane and they will pay one day. Don't dump everyone in the same pot as I would turn someone in in a heatbeat for such an act. I am was truly trying to find a new running mate for him, by the way his name is Stormy, a beautiful loving beagle. It is a myth that you cannot pet and love on your dogs and they will not run, we do and you can, so save your hate spout for the ones who are doing such things and deserve it, and by the way it is not just dogs who run deer, there is squirrel, rabbit, coon dogs and they all need love and care.
We have several pairs of brothers that were and are still hunting togerer since they were 15 weeks old and now they are 15 months old. Parents are Bluetick and Red Tick Walkers. Email [email protected] Shots are up to date with all my dogs. They have solid weight on them as I olny feed them HNG River Run
Nina61025 msn

Fort Pierce, FL

#7 Aug 29, 2010
There is nothing more adrendiline rush then a group of deer dogs heading your way. We have 16 and all will come back to where You turned out unless someone picks them up on another stand. Well trained since puppies they know what they are suppose to do. We get razed that are dogs smell too good. Then the bucks and does prove that a well groomed dog is no match for them as many of deer and fallen in front of them.
Russell

Bonifay, FL

#9 Oct 19, 2010
hey im looking for some good deer dogs near marianna fl i got 2 bloodhounds and 1 bloodhound/walker mix need to be trained
Russell

Bonifay, FL

#10 Oct 19, 2010
if so please hit me up on [email protected] or on face book under Lee Hunter
Luvmy dogs

Birmingham, AL

#12 Nov 16, 2010
I am looking for some deer dogs around alabama. This sport is something me and my kids really enjoy and we have had to retire 2 of are dogs because they are to old. I had one that had to have a amputation last year because his leg was broke to bad to fix and retired him to be a house dog and he died yesterday so we only have 2 now and would love to have some more.
deerdog40

Earlysville, VA

#13 Jun 11, 2011
another resource for posting your dogs for sale
http://deerdoghunting.com
foxyjclark

Jackson, MS

#14 Sep 4, 2011
also looking for walker deer dogs not to far way my loction is wilmer al. looking for males at least a year old if you know any body please help!!!!
foxyjclark

Jackson, MS

#15 Sep 4, 2011
we already have have 5 walkers and need acouple more males
james bradley

Mobile, AL

#16 Sep 11, 2011
Nina61025 msn wrote:
<quoted text>We have several pairs of brothers that were and are still hunting togerer since they were 15 weeks old and now they are 15 months old. Parents are Bluetick and Red Tick Walkers. Email [email protected] Shots are up to date with all my dogs. They have solid weight on them as I olny feed them HNG River Run
do you have any deer dogs for the 2011-12 hunting season? i hunt in monroeville al and i need at lease 1 more good dog to go with the 1 i have
the dog man

Columbus, GA

#17 Oct 3, 2011
I've got some good young dogs as well as two finger dogs for sale. Gadsden county fla
brian

United States

#18 Nov 22, 2011
the dog man wrote:
I've got some good young dogs as well as two finger dogs for sale. Gadsden county fla
do you still have any for sale
bigboy

United States

#21 Dec 31, 2011
I was wondering do anybody got any good deer runners in Alabama
Chuck dray

Toledo, OH

#22 Jan 18, 2012
hmmm wrote:
so whatMake did you do with the one that wouldnt run anymore. shoot him....perhaps haul him off
make yard dog of him he worked for it
josh

Semmes, AL

#25 Jul 26, 2012
Does anyone have any deer dogs for sale?
guf

United States

#26 Jul 28, 2012
get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica shell and josh smith 9 hr Anna Nicole 16
John blake 9 hr Anna Nicole 3
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) 15 hr Desman 82
Sunday 5/28/17, storm, tons of trees down, impa... Sun Word Wise 1
What happened to pandas Sun Moon 4
speed trap Dodson (Jun '11) Sun Kasey 45
Police Officer that Raped the 14 Year Old Girl (Oct '16) Sun Lane 7

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance