Crazy old lady at Walmart

Crazy old lady at Walmart

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

cuziwannaknow

AOL

#1 Dec 22, 2008
I went to Walmart Sat. night and happened to come just after an incident involving an accident. People were standing around a truck and a van where a crazed older woman ran smack into them, broadsiding the truck. I also heard a woman in a wheel chair was thrown on the ground. I don't know about that, but I did see a woman in a wheelchair. I talked to a witness who said that the older woman left the scene. She was driving with both arms and elbows straight held on tightly to the steering wheel and had a staring, glazed look on her face. Does anyone know if she was apprehended or not? Witnesses should have known the type of car she was driving.
cuziwannaknow

AOL

#2 Dec 23, 2008
any news about this??
If Only

Shreveport, LA

#3 Dec 27, 2008
It was an old man, and the City Police caught him. He was having a diabetic attack.
devils advocate

Argyle, TX

#4 Dec 28, 2008
If Only wrote:
It was an old man, and the City Police caught him. He was having a diabetic attack.
actually it was stoned in drag, he was looking for a young boy to practice his deviant sex with, Curry gave him a few hours off
youareweird

AOL

#5 Dec 28, 2008
it was devil ,he starts twitching and his eyes roll back in his head when demon spirits take over his mind,,,they make him type about children alot on topix
theguy

Shreveport, LA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
weird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Daniel !!!! 5 hr dement 2
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 19 hr Plumber 3,491
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) Thu Judgment Day Watc... 1,118
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Jun 29 Plumber 3,250
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Jun 29 Plumber 2,080
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Jun 29 Plumber 2,116
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Jun 28 Plumber 1,596

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance