Africoon Americoons
Bumblefoot

Natchitoches, LA

#42 Feb 20, 2013
-Spartan- wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't care. He's not hurting or offending me, so he's not my concern. Same for black kids who play guitar and watch anime.
I just see people as individuals. Not ethnic groups expected to behave a certain way and like certain things because of the tint of their flesh. But, I guess that's just where we are different.
Didnít you know that melanin is a curse that affects your behavior and cognitive abilities? I wonder if tanning booths and exposure to the sun would make someone want to eat a banana and sing from a tree? I think bad boy is confused about the difference between genetics and culture.
Bad Boy

Austin, TX

#43 Feb 20, 2013
I'm not the least bit confused. Go visit the neighborhoods!
Old Man

Winnfield, LA

#44 Feb 21, 2013
REDNECK HEAVEN wrote:
you don't see the cats screwing the dogs do you. the bible says like kind after like kind. plain and simple people should stay with their own kind or race. and if you don't believe that way move to new york or L.A. and screw all the baboons you want to but stop trying to charge our ways and customs kneegrow lover!
You right. People were not intended to be with brain dead, in bred, white trash.
Bad Boy

Bradford, AR

#46 Feb 21, 2013
I am pleased that you feel blessed. It does wonders for my self esteem to know that I have that effect. As for goobers, please kindly keep your insatiable goober addiction to yourself. I would not consider my boldness in pointing out real situational truths as being hate. I think you might be the one who is not normal.
White as snow wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel so blessed to not know bad boy. Imagine working with this goober! And for Mama's, so blessed I'm not yours. If you haven't procreated please consider bc instead of bringing a child into the world. It wouldn't have a chance to be normal. The hate you possess didn't start with with this generation of your family.
Bad Boy

Bradford, AR

#47 Feb 21, 2013
Old Man go and mix your Metamucil and Orange Juice. It is apparent you cannot decipher 2 + 2, much less the comment that you chose to rebute!
Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You right. People were not intended to be with brain dead, in bred, white trash.
Pure Bread Variety

Akron, OH

#48 Feb 19, 2014
Nature hath produced a goodly number of variety within a species, which is interesting and good, which serves for identification and cohesiveness within the group.. Thou must not, or should not, muddy the waters and destroy the essential uniqueness of the original created forms.. Thou and thy People deserve to live forever in security and freedom, unmolested by alien harm or control.. Maintain glorious unique selfhood now and forever..!
when

Alexandria, LA

#49 Feb 19, 2014
Bad Boy wrote:
Baby, I no longer money. It's a rock n roll band?
What?
Prentice May

Tampa, FL

#50 Feb 19, 2014
Bad Boy wrote:
Old Man go and mix your Metamucil and Orange Juice. It is apparent you cannot decipher 2 + 2, much less the comment that you chose to rebute!
<quoted text>
I'm not scared to usemy real name and I'm on your side bad boy Winnfield is nothing but a wigger infested shit hole.Dirty cops and politicians the best thing I did was moving my family away from there
when

Pineville, LA

#51 Feb 21, 2014
Prentice May wrote:
<quoted text>I'm nothing but a infested shit hole.
you must really love yourself.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#52 Feb 21, 2014
you know wrote:
I see you just another white buffoon that probably spitting tobacoo juice after every other word with a hunting jacket on and a pair of dirty jeans that would stand up by themselves when you pulled them off and muddy
"Bad Boy" is just a troll trying to get attention by getting people upset. He's obviously not very original or intelligent, making racist comments is the easiest ways to upset people and get attention. He might even be black. Pity him.
Prentice May

Tampa, FL

#53 Feb 21, 2014
when wrote:
<quoted text>
you must really love yourself.
Why can't u use ur real name don't hide
Terry

Winnfield, LA

#54 Feb 21, 2014
Prentice May wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't u use ur real name don't hide
Hey didn't you used to have a tv shop here in the 90s? Just curious.
Bad Boy

Dumas, AR

#55 Feb 24, 2014
I'm definitely not a boon, nor do I desire to be one.
Bumblefoot

Natchitoches, LA

#56 Feb 24, 2014
Bad Boy wrote:
I'm definitely not a boon
Yes you are, well your definitely related.
Bad Boy

Vidor, TX

#57 Feb 25, 2014
Bumblefoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, well your definitely related.
Bumblebutt, you must love them boons and your probably want to be one.
Prentice May

Tampa, FL

#58 Feb 26, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey didn't you used to have a tv shop here in the 90s? Just curious.
no
Bumblefoot

Natchitoches, LA

#59 Mar 3, 2014
Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumblebutt, you must love them boons and your probably want to be one.
I believe one should love thy neighbor Ė but not covet thy neighbor. Why are you filled with such hatred towards you fellow man?
Winn Parish

Winnfield, LA

#60 Mar 6, 2014
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints teaches us to forgive all people of all things. We forgive the sinners who posted hateful comments above.
Tubalcain

Fort Worth, TX

#61 Mar 23, 2014
I am a former resident of Winnfield of African Descent (African American).
Racist comments don't offend me quite as much as they use to.
They actually inspire me to prove to the person or persons making the comments that I am and can be as good or better than them.
Racist remarks like these are the reason my neighborhood is clean, that my lawn is clean and that my son does not wear his pants around his knees with underwear showing.
I am a proud African American that has earned the respect of other races and of my own.
Respect is earned. Let these comments be a wakeup call and be a reason for change. If we don't care, who will.
Winnfield was once a very beautiful place to live. That generation has gone on.
I personally worry about our future. The KKK isn't needed anymore.
We have become our own worse enemy. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Just keeping it real. Not just in Winnfield, every city in this state has an L&A, or a T&G. But, there are some beautiful black neighborhoods also.
Wakeup, this Racist comments should cause us to do better.
Real Talk. Thank you Bad Boy for telling me how others see me. You won't catch me slipping again.
Bad Boy

United States

#62 Mar 25, 2014
I have to say I respect you Tubalcain. You are definitely the exception to the rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 3 hr Trouser Cough 2,977
2015 Fall Elections 6 hr WFLD 7
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 7 hr Trouser Cough 1,863
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 7 hr Trouser Cough 1,826
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 7 hr Trouser Cough 790
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 7 hr Trouser Cough 1,244
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 7 hr Trouser Cough 1,688
More from around the web

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE