obama wants to restrict military from...

obama wants to restrict military from voting

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
can you believe

Pineville, LA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Jon

Winnfield, LA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
can you believe wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2012/08/02/obama-cam paign-sues-to-restrict-militar y-voting
How can he?
He's a sorry prez..set race relations back, turning people against each other, all the black pastors against him now for flip flopping on gay marriage...He's putting all poor people at risk and if re elected he'll go after the coal companies and oil companies for real and electricity and gasoline will be sky high. He isn't the poor blacks and whites or any race friend. All for himself..don't vote race, vote performance. Him and carter and bush just alike. two sorry dogs in a row..bush and this guy.
Verite

Aurora, CO

#3 Aug 2, 2012
The Obama campaign sued the state of Ohio to restore the in person early voting rights that the Ohio Legislature voted to eliminate for most Ohioans except the military. Read the entire law suit before listening to the right wing crap.

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/files/husted...
Verite

Aurora, CO

#4 Aug 2, 2012
can you believe wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-G overnment/2012/08/02/obama-cam paign-sues-to-restrict-militar y-voting
How can he?
Have you read the law suit? The right wing sure likes to twist things to their advantage. Read the entire lawsuit and make your own decision
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a sorry prez..set race relations back, turning people against each other, all the black pastors against him now for flip flopping on gay marriage...He's putting all poor people at risk and if re elected he'll go after the coal companies and oil companies for real and electricity and gasoline will be sky high. He isn't the poor blacks and whites or any race friend. All for himself..don't vote race, vote performance. Him and carter and bush just alike. two sorry dogs in a row..bush and this guy.
You like Mit Romney?
Jon

Winnfield, LA

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Verite wrote:
The Obama campaign sued the state of Ohio to restore the in person early voting rights that the Ohio Legislature voted to eliminate for most Ohioans except the military. Read the entire law suit before listening to the right wing crap.
http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/files/husted...
So you post a left wing site to counter a right wing site> LOL It's about giving the military folks more time to vote..The demadogs are challenging this claiming that the military 'has no special privileges, or need for extra time'. Obama is a fool, because the more time given the more votes..go figure that moron????
Jon

Winnfield, LA

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Mit Romney?
Absolutely. Any guy that makes millions a year for doing nothing is my guy...At least he's not a moron like your guy, LOLLOL
evilsux

Winnfield, LA

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Any guy that makes millions a year for doing nothing is my guy...At least he's not a moron like your guy, LOLLOL
sounds evil to me,he does nothing to earn that dollar? The President is at leaste trying to help people even though some cant see the truth
Wake up everyone

AOL

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Do you know people who want a better life? Please stay informed. I know a lot of people dont like the way this country is operated, everyone needs to deside what they can do as a person. Set good examples, talk to your kids about right and wrong and make them accountable so that the future generations will have better standards. We should not need more prisons but we do. Why is that? Because no one wants their family held accountable. Quit hiding the guilty. They will turn on you if you do not stard up to them. Please watch FOX news they will tell you the truth more that the main channels. Stay informed. We need a business man who can put people back to work not a man who seems to undermind us and tell lies every chance he gets. Mitt Romney is not perfect but I have more faith in his "change" than President "Barack Hussain O'Boma"
awake

Winnfield, LA

#10 Aug 4, 2012
Mitt just wants to count more of his cha ching$$$$$$$$$$
how

Pineville, LA

#11 Aug 4, 2012
evilsux wrote:
<quoted text> The President is at leaste trying to help people even though some cant see the truth
Like how? Tell the truth, now!
evilsux

Winnfield, LA

#12 Aug 4, 2012
cheaper health care for working people,gay rights,i dont plan to argue over my opinions,it will take years for miracles and he is at least starting a slate for improvments
cmon man

Call, TX

#13 Aug 4, 2012
At least Mitt has held a job and earned a living, as far as anyone can tell before being elected Pres. and a Senator or Rep. in Ill. Mr. Obama-sama was only some community activist of some kind. Check his bank roll and see how much he's made while never having a working man's job. He don't have a clue what it is to actually earn anything let alone a living.
evilsux

Winnfield, LA

#14 Aug 4, 2012
ok...lets say both never worked,ill vote for the one that is more compasionate for the people who do and need a break in life for busting their ass everyday
how

Pineville, LA

#15 Aug 4, 2012
evilsux wrote:
cheaper health care for working people,gay rights,i dont plan to argue over my opinions,it will take years for miracles and he is at least starting a slate for improvments
Money to pay for health care comes out of someone's earnings. this Obama care is another huge tax on working people and the businesses they work for. When those businesses close their doors because of the huge expense associated with mandated health insurance, more will be unemployed. That equals no benefit for formerly working people.
Gay rights: sanctioning gay "rights" is not doing good for people.
That is only expressing his belief that he thinks he knows better than God. Any disobedience to God is not an improvement. it's not going to take years to see the destruction and damage to America that "gay rights" and forced health insurance will cause.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#16 Aug 4, 2012
Go Mit Romney, a man for off-season.

Be careful who you vote for, somke of you voted for "Saint" Bodie Little.
cmon man

Call, TX

#17 Aug 4, 2012
You or we can't say they both never worked, that only applies to (1) and that would be Obama-sama,
find a legitimate job he's held as an adult. And just exactly who and where is this compassion going that you speak of.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Consider this: A community organizer and a multi-millionaire businessman both want to be President. It's a no-brainer.

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2012
cmon man wrote:
You or we can't say they both never worked, that only applies to (1) and that would be Obama-sama,
find a legitimate job he's held as an adult. And just exactly who and where is this compassion going that you speak of.
He worked as an associate attorney at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. He also taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.

standing up for the rights of gay people is compassion. Should we as a civilized nation treat people wrongly based on sexuality? Standing up for the rights of women to choose what they do with their bodies is also compassion. Who are we to force them to have children if they don't want to? That should be the choice of the individual. Not the government or the church.
proud

Winnfield, LA

#20 Aug 5, 2012
i am gay and i know 100 percent that God knows better than me,thats why i was born this way.God loves me just the way i am,i am a good person.....he isnt going around peeking into bedrooms ,and its only Satan that sends people to bash good people like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds raid winnfield Thu jen_jen 7
dustin desadier (Mar '12) Thu Chilledglass86 33
Missing people in Winn Oct 18 notmissin 13
Stupid Women of Abusive relationships (Oct '10) Oct 17 Leslie 50
Drug testing Oct 17 It is no big deal 3
Carey Salt Works Oct 16 generalanonymous 2
Cranford Oct 15 Pissed off 1

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance