Left Handed Taylormade R11S Driver in Golf Clubs Team

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

Level 1

Since: May 12

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Tiger does extraordinary things that nobody else does,” Stricker said. “You just have to say,`That’s OK, that’s him.’ But I do some things that are good. I can’t drive it as far as Tiger does with [url=http://www.golfcheapclub. com/Golf-288-Left+Handed+Taylo rmade+R11S+Driver.html]Left Handed Taylormade R11S Driver[/url], or hit those towering irons way up in the air, but I can do other little things that make up for it. That’s what has given me the confidence to go out and play with some of these guys and be comfortable around them.

Love made his old college buddy an honorary member of the American team for this week's Ryder Cup, hoping he can provide some inspiration for a U.S. team with [url=http://www.golfcheapclub. com/Golf-288-Left+Handed+Taylo rmade+R11S+Driver.html]cheap Left Handed Taylormade R11S Driver[/url] that's lost four of the past five events. "We're going to have him in the team room if he wants to come in. Or we're going to have him hang out in the locker room," Love said Tuesday. "He's just a good motivation for a lot of these guys that don't know him. He doesn't have an official role except for he's one of our buddies and we like having him around."

"He has the heart, the spirit of a team player with Left Handed Taylormade R11S Driver as [url=http://www.golfcheapclub. com/]best golf clubs for sale[/url], even though, obviously, as an individual, he was an icon," European captain Jose Maria Olazabal said. "I'm pretty sure that he will bring quite a bit to the equation on the U.S. team, without a doubt." Love might want to put someone else in charge of the drinks, however. "The first time I had ever been around him, he fed me some beverages," Woods said, breaking into a grin as the room erupted in laughter. "The next day was a little bit more difficult than I would like it to be."
Why Here

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
You couldn't have chosen a better place to advertise. Winnfield is the golf capital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CCA corruption. Not good for Winnfield 18 hr all eyes 8
Child molesters 18 hr Confused 1
CCA Escape 19 hr Real Woman 2
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 22 hr Trouser Cough 1,711
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 22 hr Trouser Cough 1,156
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 22 hr Trouser Cough 1,592
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Sat Breezy _Soul 2,872
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web