George Zimmerman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oakly

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
I hope so and I don't see why he wouldn't be. He was told not to approach the boy. But he didn't n confronted an unarmed kid
Earl cracker

Winnfield, LA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
oakly wrote:
I hope so and I don't see why he wouldn't be. He was told not to approach the boy. But he didn't n confronted an unarmed kid
That's what he did wrong. Besides carrying a gun. All he needed was a cell phone, and he should never have got out of his vehicle. I don't see race played a part in it. He would have followed anyone because he was wanting to act like a cop. only racist will put racism in it, like so many did and make a fool of themselves. just my take. That gun and following will get him convicted.
Earl cracker

Winnfield, LA

#4 Jul 2, 2013
But not 2nd degree, I say manslaughter, but the gun charges can get him 30 years.
Earl cracker

Winnfield, LA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
he will likely be aquitted of all charges, followed by rodney king style riots.
yep, it's possible. The family has already been paid off. I still think he was wrong to follow the guy, and wrong for carrying a loaded weapon with one in the chamber. He was ready for action. I don't like either one of them, but that's just me. When he was told to not follow the guy and he did, to me shows his arrogance.
Screwed

Winnfield, LA

#7 Jul 3, 2013
He will not be acquitted due to the Rodney King riots. He was screwed from the moment this hit national news.

“All Tricks No Treat”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Spooky Hollow

#8 Jul 6, 2013
He will be acquitted because of incompetent Prosecution.

“U want more”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

The Gap. Tn.

#9 Jul 7, 2013
Free George!
whala

Winnfield, LA

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Broom-Rider wrote:
Free George!
free indeed he is NOT GUILTY
truth hurts

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 15, 2013
i told ya !
nevermind

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2013
And now the "justice" department is gonna investigate the verdict!
the real deal

Winnfield, LA

#13 Jul 15, 2013
The Martin family will get justice in federal court.The six females jury can not help him in federal court.
Bert

Winnfield, LA

#14 Jul 15, 2013
the real deal wrote:
The Martin family will get justice in federal court.The six females jury can not help him in federal court.
they already got a million out of the apt owner, now they'll sue for more and the racism was never proven and the feds are fools to pursue it. what about the 60 + blacks killing each other dead in Chicago every weekend. aint no way to scream racism when they kill each other
the real deal

Winnfield, LA

#15 Jul 15, 2013
That's why people like you clearly need Jesus and also you need to realizes that the south is not fair to people of color in state court system. Well by the way GZ day is coming very soon.
Bert

Winnfield, LA

#16 Jul 15, 2013
the real deal wrote:
That's why people like you clearly need Jesus and also you need to realizes that the south is not fair to people of color in state court system. Well by the way GZ day is coming very soon.
I have no use for zimmer. he was wrong to be carrying a gun or to get out of his car, but the blacks seem to take their hatred out on everyone. you need a little Jesus evil hater.
the real deal

Winnfield, LA

#17 Jul 16, 2013
This is not about black and white its about gz who kill an unarmed child who he profile because of the color of his skin. Peoples need to know that God is unhappy and God will take care of gz.
Bert

Winnfield, LA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
the real deal wrote:
This is not about black and white its about gz who kill an unarmed child who he profile because of the color of his skin. Peoples need to know that God is unhappy and God will take care of gz.
you're simply an evil racist promoting hatred. you're not disgusted at the amount of young black teenagers and men shooting each other down. zimmer wanted to shoot someone. martin had left the scene, came back, punched zimmer, but you'll never let facts get in the way of your hatred.
Lisa

Tyler, TX

#19 Jul 16, 2013
I'm tired of the race card. Everyone in our country has the same rights. These black politicians who are trying to make this a hate crime need to quit bringing their ancestors into it. You don't hear whites throwing up the race card when blacks kills a white person. Only the facts should be used in a court of law. No one won in this. The whites would not be scared of the blacks if they weren't running around killing people. Change has got to start in your on culture. Everytime I listen to the news in Shreveport there is a crime involving a black person. Nobody should be scared to walk threw any neighborhood.

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Portsmouth, VA

#20 Jul 16, 2013
the real deal wrote:
If you had information that pointed to Zimmerman profiling Martin because of the color of his skin, then you should've been a witness for the prosecution. You're partly to blame for him being found not guilty.
oakly

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2013
I personally think that he should have been at least convicted of manslaughter (involuntary or not)because irregardless of whom may have caused the incident to get physical, a boy is dead and Zimmerman was holding the gun and admitted to pulling the trigger.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#22 Jul 17, 2013
A gangbanger was killed in the commission of an aggravated assault. I'm sorry for that and for his family's loss. Why did the rabble rousers in this country get involved? Young Travon was as much in the wrong as that idiot in Jena, Louisiana - one of the Jena "6".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Women of Abusive relationships (Oct '10) 10 hr Leslie 50
Drug testing 10 hr It is no big deal 3
Carey Salt Works Mon generalanonymous 2
Cranford Oct 15 Pissed off 1
who all is she sleeping with Oct 14 Warning from the CDC 3
wanted mounted deer heads (Mar '10) Oct 14 Flame 72
Feds raid winnfield Oct 10 ijs 6

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance