Rising rap star Lil Snupe found shot dead in Louisiana

Jun 22, 2013 Full story: KSDK-TV Saint Louis 128

Police are investigating the shooting death of rising rap star Lil Snupe, 18, who was shot twice in the torso in Winnfield, La.

Full Story
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#78 Jun 25, 2013
Rap music is pushed by people who agitate america

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#79 Jun 25, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
Who?
My thought exactly

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#80 Jun 26, 2013
another one bites the dust ... should be a song lyric what say you

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81 Jun 26, 2013
Oh wow, I feel sorry for Lil' Snupe; he got snooped to 6 ft. under.
liddia

Dallas, TX

#84 Jun 26, 2013
It doesn't matter who you are or what you do. If you go into an area that is not safe you are taking a chance. I'm sure he was a great young man with potential but he choose the wrong friends. He should not have been hanging out with the wrong crowd. This was in a bad area were drugs and crime happend. He made a bad choice. It was not his fault but he put his self in harms way. I'm not going. to criticise him or judge him. This should be a lesson to teach your kids what could happen if you go into areas not safe. Wrong friends lead to trouble.

Since: May 13

Dillon, SC

#85 Jun 26, 2013
liddia wrote:
It doesn't matter who you are or what you do. If you go into an area that is not safe you are taking a chance. I'm sure he was a great young man with potential but he choose the wrong friends. He should not have been hanging out with the wrong crowd. This was in a bad area were drugs and crime happend. He made a bad choice. It was not his fault but he put his self in harms way. I'm not going. to criticise him or judge him. This should
be a lesson to teach your kids what could
happen if you go into areas not safe. Wrong
friends lead to trouble.
FINALLY, someone who gets the big picture.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86 Jun 26, 2013
At the end of the day he died playing a computer game and won so he got shot, its nothing about wrong areas wasn't he from that town. And wasn't he trying to be a rap gangster. I have no sympathy for rap or rappers they all bring it on themselves with there big egos. Big chains and lots of drugs, money and bullshit. If there gonna be in the rap game then expect this shit. Its funny how epitaph keeps defending rap and all the consequences that goes with it.
He also keeps banging on about in the 1970s and all the other shit. Man do yourself a favour open your eyes rap music is a dangerous game. Your just a kid who is impressed by these so called gangsters.
These men know what they do and what they say about others in there lyrics so in the end they get what's coming
rap is the begging of all evil....

Location hidden

#87 Jun 26, 2013
Beginning*
Gabriel's Hammer

United States

#88 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
At the end of the day he died playing a computer game and won so he got shot, its nothing about wrong areas wasn't he from that town. And wasn't he trying to be a rap gangster. I have no sympathy for rap or rappers they all bring it on themselves with there big egos. Big chains and lots of drugs, money and bullshit. If there gonna be in the rap game then expect this shit. Its funny how epitaph keeps defending rap and all the consequences that goes with it.
He also keeps banging on about in the 1970s and all the other shit. Man do yourself a favour open your eyes rap music is a dangerous game. Your just a kid who is impressed by these so called gangsters.
These men know what they do and what they say about others in there lyrics so in the end they get what's coming
rap is the begging of all evil....
You have to separate the rap from reality.

Rap is here to stay. Rock bands and country artists rap just the same, it's just the lyrics that differ.

Dillon, SC

#89 Jun 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
Rap is here to stay. Rock bands and country artists rap just the same, it's just the lyrics that differ.[/QUOTE]

exactly, heavy metal sings about eating people's flesh and shit, but when that guy got high on bath salt and ate that man's face, did they blame heavy metal, NO, they blamed that bath salt, so all this scape goating shit is pathetic

Location hidden

#90 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah heavy metal is all about worshipping the devil while rap is about how many women they can have sex with whos sold more crack and who has the most money. Most rock people will commit suicide like Kurt cobain, jimmy hendrix, Jim Morrison, Phil lynnot, etc etc. I keep saying look into it how many rappers have been murdered. Everyone knows rappers go on about killing their rap enemies look at 2Pac and notorious big. Friends to begin with but when the industry takes its toll, total enemies. Look at 50 cent going on about his crack dealing and how he was shot, now tell me when rock sing about murder, drug dealing, all the money they have and winding others up that haven't got as much as them and then wonder why there getting shot. At the end of it if the rappers keep dissing other rappers then this will not stop it all boils down to jealousy and egos. When will these young men understand you keep sayin all these things about others in there lyrics then this will happen. This was different this was over a game its so childish and maybe that is what the rap industry is childish and has now had its day.

Location hidden

#91 Jun 26, 2013
And epitaph I just think your young and impressionable this is the people they aim to sell their shit too. The young and impressionable. Because when you've experienced life a bit you realise how much life means to you. This industry stinks to high heaven. Don't get me wrong these rappers are talented for what they do but why not try and rap about positive things instead of being negative. Maybe that's from coming from poor backgrounds. Anyway lets see how many more of these talented rappers die in this dangerous industry.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#92 Jun 26, 2013
music ??????????

Location hidden

#93 Jun 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gabriel's Hammer"]<quoted text>
Rap is here to stay. Rock bands and country artists rap just the same, it's just the lyrics that differ.[/QUOTE]
and I don't have to separate rap from reality maybe that's what these rappers should do that way they might just get on.
Rap might be here to stay and so will this sort of thread and people like me trying to point this senseless crime out.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#94 Jun 26, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, heavy metal sings about eating people's flesh and shit, but when that guy got high on bath salt and ate that man's face, did they blame heavy metal, NO, they blamed that bath salt, so all this scape goating shit is pathetic
Yes, the lyrics are 'different':

http://inspirationalrap.tumblr.com/
Mrs Antwania

United States

#95 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
<quoted text>
and I don't have to separate rap from reality maybe that's what these rappers should do that way they might just get on.
Rap might be here to stay and so will this sort of thread and people like me trying to point this senseless crime out.
are you really so much smarter than the rest? who doesn't believe this was a senseless crime?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#96 Jun 26, 2013

Location hidden

#97 Jun 26, 2013
Mrs Antwania wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really so much smarter than the rest? who doesn't believe this was a senseless crime?
its not about being smarter its pointing out the senseless crime shooting a young man over a game tell me that's not senseless

Dillon, SC

#98 Jun 26, 2013
mailman96 wrote:
And epitaph I just think your young and impressionable this is the people they aim to sell their shit too. The young and impressionable. Because when you've experienced life a bit you realise how much life means to you. This industry stinks to high heaven. Don't get me wrong these rappers are talented for what they do but why not try and rap about positive things instead of being negative. Maybe that's from coming from poor
backgrounds. Anyway lets see how many more
of these talented rappers die in this dangerous
industry.
I respect your opinion, everybody is entitled to their own, but let me just correct you on one thing since you obviously don't know me, I only love rapmusic because it allows me to express myself in the most enjoyable way I ever could, and because I can relate with the majority of what rapmusic consists of ( not the hoes and money violence drugs aspect ), but the life's everyday struggle and pain. I am certaintly not impressionable, yet young. If I was impressionable , I know I would be dead or on my way to prison by now. The shit I live around from day to day, if I was to allow rapmusic to pursuade my thoughts and actions, I would allow that street life to destroy me. I'm living my life day to day, trying to achieve what I need to achieve, " the right way ", to make life better for my family.
I refuse to end up another statistic for people of your judgment to spit upon. Trust me, if we ever do meet, it won't be in a casket or behind a cell door, God willing.

Location hidden

#99 Jun 26, 2013
Epitaph I respect you man you sound like a level headed young man I hope you keep your level head and maybe one day people like yourself will help win this uphill battle respect!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mick 3,483
WSHS football predicton 7 hr Tigerfan83 18
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 9 hr Palm Springs Resi... 33
Disturbing Facts 20 hr What you think 1
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Mon Trouser Cough 1,098
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) Mon Trouser Cough 657
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Mon Trouser Cough 1,515

Winnfield Jobs

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE