Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Winnfield, LA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
In this town people are aloud to Mess up Peoples Names.. I think we need better peoples in this town that cares about others.. My friend life has been messed with for no reason all because of in-laws.. She is the best that anyone can as a friend and if any of yall have an heart you would help me stop the ones thats hurting her and her family... Please i know we have alot of good ones out there so please help stop this wrongful Act... May god bless the ones that Cares... No wants to go through this much pain for no reason at all... She is really a truly nice person and the best of friend..
Kristi

Pine Bluff, AR

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Karentaylor wrote:
In this town people are aloud to Mess up Peoples Names.. I think we need better peoples in this town that cares about others.. My friend life has been messed with for no reason all because of in-laws.. She is the best that anyone can as a friend and if any of yall have an heart you would help me stop the ones thats hurting her and her family... Please i know we have alot of good ones out there so please help stop this wrongful Act... May god bless the ones that Cares... No wants to go through this much pain for no reason at all... She is really a truly nice person and the best of friend..
People in that town are so sad. They hear something and spread it like wildfire not caring who gets hurt in the process. No need for proof all they need is so and so told me and they take it from there. I pray that this gossip ends soon for this family.
hey peep

Pineville, LA

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Karentaylor wrote:
yes we do need better people in this town. so if you don't like it here...LEAVE!!!!!!!
Mandi

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2012
See it's people like you that don't give a damn... Should not have to leave a place I was raised over ignorance...
Mandi

Winnfield, LA

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>
People in that town are so sad. They hear something and spread it like wildfire not caring who gets hurt in the process. No need for proof all they need is so and so told me and they take it from there. I pray that this gossip ends soon for this family.
Thanks for your support.. we need the prayers for her and her family
Shoe

Winnfield, LA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
I agree with those who stated that this town is MY hometown. I think that the people who make STUPID remarks that if ya don't like it, leave..they should be put on the first plane, train, automobile, truck, auomobile, skateboard, PoGo stick,,or any other type of transportation avilable to ship these chancre riddled fccal faced as far away from this town, get hem OUT of this town as FAST as tcan be done. We used to have a good litle town. There WERE things to do..we had two theatres,a drive-in, a bowling alley, THINGS TO DO!
Now all tere is to do is to see who can build the most meth labs, then sit back an see how many of our erected (Yes I said 'eretic' officials woul again be lured from the honest world into a world f drugs, drink, pedophilia..that is what we have er.
Hwever, bck to Peep..I love the town, but I despise the spinchter faced, colon breathed dildos such as themselves. This town does NOT belong to the spawn of Satan andhis minions.Ole Scratch has set up shop in Winnfield.One of the main things that bothers me is that the elected officials here, I went to school and grew up with most of them. I never would have dreamed that they would turn out to be such worthless piles of camel shit.
To hell with those who have poisoned the lives, hearts and minds of the youth who have to grow up in suck a dung heap.
Karen

Winnfield, LA

#9 Jul 30, 2012
A Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>how did it turn out for as#$$le? No body asked anyone to threaten anyone!
Look i am not scared of you o anyone else .. And she didnt ask me to threaten no one I just if she would stop this bullshit for her sister. So if you have any question come with it. Thats all yall folks can say about blcks is that they are thugs.. Try this we just dont turn on fam or friends. Getting on trying run my name bother me.. And i am a lesbian and i am not ashame of my life.. Grow up and come to me like an Adult.. All these kid games sad..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WSHS football predicton 2 hr Bud Ryan 31
Cleaning Women Wanted 19 hr CMD 1
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 22 hr tax payer 39
cca winn correctional center (May '10) Thu just asking 34
good news (Dec '13) Oct 22 Winnfield 71
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Oct 21 texas pete 1,650
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) Oct 20 icbs 666
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match

Winnfield Jobs