Men interested in Big women

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Classic

Pineville, LA

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Serious men only I don't need you getting on here being an ass and downing heavy women all people have different interest. I am wondering where the men are in Winnfield interested in being in a relationship with a bigger woman. Age 28 and up.
aw shucks

Walker, LA

#2 Jun 16, 2011
U need to let men know where to find u. I like big women,
classic

Pineville, LA

#3 Jun 16, 2011
I live in Winnfield la. Tell me more about you.
Sister

Tallulah, LA

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Hey. Don't you worry yourself over being a "bigger" woman. From what I have seen in this town, there aren't too many little women anyway. And the ones who are tiny are on drugs. SO, you shouldn't have too many worries about finding someone as far as your size goes!! Good luck to you.
Bubbles

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2011
It shouldn't matter how big or small you are but sadly there are still men who would rather have a victoria secret model instead of a girl with extra cushion. There are men who prefer a bigger size woman though. What if us girls judged men on their size? Oh, wait some of us do. We all have imperfections. That's what makes us unique.
classic

Pineville, LA

#6 Jun 16, 2011
Sister wrote:
Hey. Don't you worry yourself over being a "bigger" woman. From what I have seen in this town, there aren't too many little women anyway. And the ones who are tiny are on drugs. SO, you shouldn't have too many worries about finding someone as far as your size goes!! Good luck to you.
Thanks, but it seems like men around here are scared to approach a woman.
aw shucks

Walker, LA

#7 Jun 17, 2011
Not if u let us know where to look
plus size

Alexandria, LA

#8 Jun 17, 2011
Try the gospel singing tomorrow at the fair grounds. I will be there at about 5:30. If you wanted to go and you have a camo shirt and or hat you could wear it and I will know its you. :)
Bob Dobbs

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2011
plus size wrote:
Try the gospel singing tomorrow at the fair grounds. I will be there at about 5:30. If you wanted to go and you have a camo shirt and or hat you could wear it and I will know its you.:)
THIS JUST IN: Wal-Mart reports run on camo shirts and hats.
aw shucks

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2011
Well I guess I want have to buy a cap for hunting season.but there were some nice looking women there.
silly wabbit

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 19, 2011
sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think your gonna find someone on topix. I also believe that size does not matter in any case.
Angel

Cleveland, TX

#12 Jun 19, 2011
Looks aren't everything. It's how you feel about someone and how someone makes you feel about yourself that matters. If you spend time with someone and have fun with them no matter what you do. If you pray with them and go to church with them and they bring out the best in you then you have someone worth keeping. If they make you happy just by being by your side and make you laugh. Thats priceless. If they go out of their way to make sure that you have a good day. Thats even better. If you can do something as simple as riding to the store together and be happy. thats what matters. Not looks, money, sex, or anything else. Just being together having fun and being able to be yourself without changing just to please another person. People seem to be so self centered these days. Shallow, or with no self confidence. They often miss out on true happiness because of that. Be Yourself and Be Happy!
aw shucks

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2011
Very well said angel,very well said,maybe one day we cross paths
Angel

Whitney, TX

#14 Jun 19, 2011
Thank you.. I speak from the heart, unlike most people. Being in love is a beautiful thing, but being in love with a best friend and spending time together always is priceless. Nothing in the world matters at that moment but two people in love. Good Luck.
BHM

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2011
I'm a big guy and I love big women. Plain and simple size doesn't matter just as age doesn't. In school we where taught all kinds of bs and even after school people are afraid to be with the people they want because of what their friends may say or think about it. I say be true to yourself, love who you really love, make love to the one you want and just be happy
aw shucks

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2011
Angel,explain nothing wrong with being in love with best friend. Still wearing camo hat
WellWellWell

United States

#17 Jun 30, 2011
plus size wrote:
Try the gospel singing tomorrow at the fair grounds. I will be there at about 5:30. If you wanted to go and you have a camo shirt and or hat you could wear it and I will know its you.:)
Why not try looking at a online dating site like you did before. No one would miss you if you took your fat @ss back to Alexandria. Believe me, NOBODY here wants you. You should've learned your lesson after that baby stunt you pulled.
Angel

Toledo, OH

#18 Jun 30, 2011
aw shucks wrote:
Angel,explain nothing wrong with being in love with best friend. Still wearing camo hat
Being in love is a beautiful thing but when they are your best friend and you spend every moment together and know how the other person thinks. You can laugh and talk about anything together and just love to be with them, that is priceless. When you aren't with them you feel incomplete.
kds

Englewood, CO

#20 Jul 4, 2011
hey bhm tell me more im a single female
huge mean rhino fly

Winnfield, LA

#21 Jul 4, 2011
buddy b dougter weigh 493 pd..hang out behine brendas..she sho will bust down all yo furniturre and bust yer terlet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aluminum cans 5 hr canned 6
Enjoy Yourself Tue Wanda 34
micael admire (Nov '09) Mon Micheal admire 13
First Baptist Church (Jan '10) Mon Someone 252
Winnfield Middle School Mon Skittles 4
Sentencing Blake Allen Aug 26 Needtoknow 1
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Aug 24 Don 2,090

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance