sewage, landlord won"t fix

sewage, landlord won"t fix

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

SINGLE MOM

Winnfield, LA

#1 May 12, 2013
I have told my landlord over the past month that sewage is running in my yard. He has not done anything about it. Who can I contact to get this matter fixed or what can I do. I have small children and they have to stay in the house , because of this. Can I pay a plumber, instead of paying the rent or take the portion out to pay a plumber? I would just move, but this is the only place I could find. THANKS FOR ANY REAL INFORMATION.
Earl

Winnfield, LA

#2 May 12, 2013
SINGLE MOM wrote:
I have told my landlord over the past month that sewage is running in my yard. He has not done anything about it. Who can I contact to get this matter fixed or what can I do. I have small children and they have to stay in the house , because of this. Can I pay a plumber, instead of paying the rent or take the portion out to pay a plumber? I would just move, but this is the only place I could find. THANKS FOR ANY REAL INFORMATION.
Call the health dept. you must have a slum landlord. That's a bio hazard. Where is it coming from? You should call the city first and report it. Mayors office is 6-2-8-3-9-3-9.
Winn Parish Health Unit:
6-2-8-2-1-4-8. PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 301 W. Main St.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 5 hr Mechanic 3,436
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 19 hr Doug77 2,086
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 21 hr Plumber 1,081
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 21 hr Plumber 2,041
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 21 hr Plumber 3,220
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 21 hr Plumber 1,567
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 21 hr Plumber 2,167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages