2 arrested for drug possession

Nov 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News-Star

West Monroe police officers arrested two Winnfield men early Friday accused of having Alprazolam and Carisoprodol pills after a routine traffic stop.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Never heard of them
Someone Who Knows

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

who wrote:
Never heard of them
Never heard of the perps, or the drugs? Just kidding..I think that Alprazolam could possibly be the generic version of xanax. I have no idea of what the Cansoprodol is.
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Carisoprodol, a muscle relaxant, is used with rest, physical therapy, and other measures to relax muscles and relieve pain and discomfort caused by strains, sprains, and other muscle injuries.
dahling

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of the perps, or the drugs? Just kidding..I think that Alprazolam could possibly be the generic version of xanax. I have no idea of what the Cansoprodol is.
Alprazolam is the generic version of Xanax, an anti-anxiety medication. On the street, it is best known as bars.

Carisoprodol is the generic form of Soma, a muscle relaxer. On the street, it is known as ghb, liquid ecstasy, liquid X, goop, georgia home boy, easy lay, dan's, d's, dance. When used in combination with other drugs/alcohol, such as max (soma +amphetamine) or special k lube (soma + alcohol + ketamine).
Redneck Cajun

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Xanax and Soma
Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
OKie dokie

Marksville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Does anyone know who it was?
Reading Comprehension

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

OKie dokie wrote:
Does anyone know who it was?
The article states their names. Read the damn article.
i read it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

kimble and johnson
wondering

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

I can't understand why you can't get a Doctor to write a prescription for soma's anymore....You use to be able to order them online but now they say they can't ship soma to Louisiana.....Must be alot of people in the US which were abusing them......
rico

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

another word for that is zan bar
ChestertonLuxury Edition

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I have used Soma from RX-AIRSTOREPILLS.INFO for a few months now as needed for muscular back pain and back spasms. I've tried other muscle relaxers, but this is by far the best I've tried. I can't tell you how much this helps when my back starts acting up. And there's just enough drowsiness to let you sleep pain free, yet not too much if it's in the middle of the day. I highly recommend it.
goober

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

ChestertonLuxury Edition wrote:
I have used Soma from RX-AIRSTOREPILLS.INFO for a few months now as needed for muscular back pain and back spasms. I've tried other muscle relaxers, but this is by far the best I've tried. I can't tell you how much this helps when my back starts acting up. And there's just enough drowsiness to let you sleep pain free, yet not too much if it's in the middle of the day. I highly recommend it.
you probably on all kinds sheet bro, brangin up alla 4 yr old posts, moron
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Well...they're guilty. In a plea bargain they pled guilty to possession of schedule I (1st offence).Sentenced to 3 years in DOC, suspended for 2 years supervised probation, no fine and supervision fees are waived.
There, justice is done in Winn Parish!
Trever

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Jake

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
dumb fk

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Jake wrote:
Can't U spell DITTO?
Murdoch

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

The only thing I have to is say. It was the West Monore police that stopped them. They are from Winnfeild Where is the Winn parish Sheriff or City Police at ??????????

NO WHERE MY POINT EXACTLY CONCENTRATE ON WHO YALL ARE ELECTING INTO OFFICE.
Clarisa

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

I ordered my meds from DIETMEDRX. COM on monday and received them on Saturday. The US to US was a nice option. This was much cheaper than a clinic visit and prescription fill. They always kept me informed of every step. Even shipping info. Great experience. Will definately use them again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 min Living Wage 2,101
Alina Norris 2 hr Yep 2
Western States 4 hr For America 1
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 9 hr Trouser Cough 1,668
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 9 hr Trouser Cough 1,460
Anyone know Jessica sullivan? 15 hr wonderer 3
Brian Glenn 21 hr hmmmm 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••