logger

Alexandria, LA

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Saw on the news about some horses in Dodson. Said they are waiting on the Dodson police to act. Bet it is going to be a long wait. They are too busy being a speed trap to care about horses.
Loggers eat doo doo

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jun 12, 2013
While I do agree with you about them being a speed trap and being almost worthless as enforcers of actual criminal law I'm fairly certain that there is more to the story than has been presented so far.
Dodson Lady

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Dodson Police won't do anything about it. I guess the Mayor didn't tell them they could arrest anybody. They can't do anything without his approval.

Who is that woman stirring this big stink up about all this? She isn't from Dodson that's for sure? I never heard of her.
come on

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Dodson Lady wrote:
Dodson Police won't do anything about it. I guess the Mayor didn't tell them they could arrest anybody. They can't do anything without his approval.
Who is that woman stirring this big stink up about all this? She isn't from Dodson that's for sure? I never heard of her.
Actually she is from area but most only know her by her maiden name.
come on

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Also it should matter who she is. She's trying to do the right thing and look out for the welfare of the neglected animals...
wondering

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Would her maiden name be Green heard a lot of crap she said
come on

New Orleans, LA

#7 Jun 18, 2013
wondering wrote:
Would her maiden name be Green heard a lot of crap she said
No that isn't her maiden name
check her record out

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Parker

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Somewhere

#9 Jun 20, 2013
People who starve animals or mistreat them in any way should not only be arrested but also not allowed to ever own animals again.
edmund

Winnfield, LA

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Little Pessimist wrote:
People who starve animals or mistreat them in any way should not only be arrested but also not allowed to ever own animals again.
yeah, it seems like these rednecks are on the wrong side here. The horses can't help themselves so good for someone reporting that trash.

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Somewhere

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah. Dodson Lady seems like she's upset with the woman who got this the attention it deserves because it makes Dodson look bad, but it's not "that woman stirring this big stink up about all this" who's making Dodson look bad. The horse-starvers are making Dodson (and the Dodson police and the WPSO) look bad.

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Somewhere

#12 Jun 20, 2013
CHEERS!!! to "that woman stirring this big stink up about all this"!!!
edmund

Winnfield, LA

#13 Jun 21, 2013
agree. God's creatures are in our care, not to be abused and tortured. Some folks just plain don't care even when they see it happen.
who cares

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2013
people just stickin their nose in other peoples business is all this is. in the old days you would get yo a$$ whooped for that kind of $hit!
edmund

Winnfield, LA

#15 Jun 21, 2013
who cares wrote:
people just stickin their nose in other peoples business is all this is. in the old days you would get yo a$$ whooped for that kind of $hit!
whooping azz goes two ways redneck. a rednecks last two words may be "What's that"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what ever happend to jordans egg farm. (Nov '08) 1 hr Reason 82
CCA - DOC here for a personnal shakedown 4 hr Winnfield 1
spouses that cheat 6 hr Interesting 3
deer processing 16 hr stdriver 8
rachel court (Jan '11) 17 hr Bob 5
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 20 hr Terrible_Herbst 1,796
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 20 hr Terrible_Herbst 1,752
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery