David Bradshaw--police
sad

United States

#165 Jul 16, 2012
well looks like ol bradshaw is bout to kick the bucket. he has a ruptured aneurysm.
Human Decency

Winnfield, LA

#166 Jul 16, 2012
What a heartless, crude, mean comment. Even if you don't like Officer Bradshaw, you should pray for his recovery. You would want the same prayers if you were in his condition. May God help you to become more merciful.
greta garbo

Lehighton, PA

#167 Jul 17, 2012
sad wrote:
well looks like ol bradshaw is bout to kick the bucket. he has a ruptured aneurysm.
is this true?
sad

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#168 Jul 17, 2012
wouldnt have said it if it wasnt true,moron.
greta garbo

Lehighton, PA

#169 Jul 17, 2012
sad wrote:
wouldnt have said it if it wasnt true,moron.
Look I wasn't trying to be nasty, I just wanted to know what happened and when. I am in another country right now and am concerned. I didn't mean to offend you in any way.
Happy times

United States

#170 Jul 17, 2012
DC Inspector wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I respect anyone who carries a weapon! No matter who it is. My job is to snoop, vet is another word for it. I've had plenty of guns in my face this past year, so I respect that weapon big time.
I'm sure u are great at ur job and u seem like a good friend. I'm not impressed with what we have for law enforcement. I don't feel safe in this town or even think they are capable of making this town half ass safe. There a few cops that look at u and make you feel uneasy that's not cool. U call 911 cause ur scared or thought u heard something and they send a cop that seems more dangerous than what may have been at ur window.

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#171 Jul 17, 2012
You sick, depraved, twisted souls would take pleasure in another's pain and the speak on Christlike behavior in another thread.

Have you no shame? You would condemn this man for doing his job, regardless of who you are, or are married to, or what church you go to? Such action is the very definition of fairness.

And yet you tell baseless lies and provide no proof in an attempt to smear this man's reputation. And now that he stands on the cusp of life and death, you dare turn your nose up and silently pardon yourselves for your actions.

Never have I seen a more petty, spiteful and shameless lot of liars and cowards.

The great thing about David is that he's not vengeful or cruel. I'm sure he's already forgiven your venomous and vile words. But what goes around, comes around. Isn't what what your good book says? You reap what you sow.
greta garbo

Lehighton, PA

#172 Jul 17, 2012
-Spartan- wrote:
You sick, depraved, twisted souls would take pleasure in another's pain and the speak on Christlike behavior in another thread.
Have you no shame? You would condemn this man for doing his job, regardless of who you are, or are married to, or what church you go to? Such action is the very definition of fairness.
And yet you tell baseless lies and provide no proof in an attempt to smear this man's reputation. And now that he stands on the cusp of life and death, you dare turn your nose up and silently pardon yourselves for your actions.
Never have I seen a more petty, spiteful and shameless lot of liars and cowards.
The great thing about David is that he's not vengeful or cruel. I'm sure he's already forgiven your venomous and vile words. But what goes around, comes around. Isn't what what your good book says? You reap what you sow.
Spartan you were my next try.......what happened to David.....I don't want to call family until I know what really happened
HER2012

Winnfield, LA

#173 Jul 17, 2012
So did he die?:/
Karen

Winnfield, LA

#174 Jul 17, 2012
Look all i have to say is that he was a good man and cop to some of us. If yall was losing someone yall wouldn't want no one to run they name in the ground. I am going to miss him and my prayers goes out to his Family. If anyone has an heart then yall would Know how it feels to Lose a Love One. This little town has some good ones left and Alot of Bad ones that dont care. No one seem to talk about the Bad Cops but always the good ones. Lets just say The Officer Yall Are Running Down was Good to Alot of us.. David had alot of friends and one or two enemy.. Grow Up and Let Him rest in Peace.. For those care about him (give a moment of silence)
becareful

Winnfield, LA

#175 Jul 18, 2012
RIP Bradshaw.. He was a nice gentleman.. Really hate to hear about his death.. I hope like hell this forum gets removed and QUICK!!!!
here and there

Winnfield, LA

#176 Jul 18, 2012
RIP David Bradshaw.
Engineer1

United States

#177 Jul 18, 2012
My thoughts and prayers got out to his family. David was a good man, maybe just misunderstood at times. He will be sorely missed by his fellow Soldiers.
Karen

Winnfield, LA

#178 Jul 18, 2012
HER2012 wrote:
So did he die?:/
yes he did..
countrygirl

Pollock, LA

#179 Jul 18, 2012
Wow! The cruelty of some people still amazes me. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of David, personally. The only people who matter right now are his friends and family. SSG Bradshaw was a kind, compassionate, hard worker who, yes, may have been outside of the ordinary. Regardless of that, he still served his country, which is more than 98-percent of this country's population is willing to do...and he did it with pride. If you have nothing to say or no comments of remorse for his family than move along...there is nothing to see here.
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#180 Jul 18, 2012
becareful wrote:
RIP Bradshaw.. He was a nice gentleman.. Really hate to hear about his death.. I hope like hell this forum gets removed and QUICK!!!!
You're right. I'll do what I can to get this thing removed.
Alex

Winnfield, LA

#181 Jul 18, 2012
How old was he? Strange that he died with heart problem, if that's what it was...saw no obit at the Towntalk.com .. Anyway, respect the dead..RIP
just wonder

Pineville, LA

#182 Jul 18, 2012
Can anyone tell me what happen to him ? how he died just wonder
countrygirl

Pollock, LA

#183 Jul 18, 2012
He died from an aortic aneurysm.
just wonder

Pineville, LA

#184 Jul 18, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
He died from an aortic aneurysm.
Thank you for letting me know .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? (Jul '14) Sat concerned 98
Religious group to buy property? Sat concerned 10
Mexican man Jul 22 Juan 5
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Jul 21 texas pete 3,582
ElPatio winnfield evaluation Jul 21 Richard 3
Heather & blake Jul 20 The Ugly Truth 4
cheston tarver (Feb '10) Jul 18 Msanchez 7

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages