David Bradshaw--police
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
shocked

AOL

#1 Nov 27, 2011
cannot beleive this person is a paid police officer-----he should not be working anywhere but Angola scrubbing floors and all prisioners should have access to him!!!!!
arlo

Winnfield, LA

#2 Nov 27, 2011
shocked wrote:
cannot beleive this person is a paid police officer-----he should not be working anywhere but Angola scrubbing floors and all prisioners should have access to him!!!!!
why? don't they check out people they hire? what he do?
Dc inspector

Lehighton, PA

#3 Nov 27, 2011
shocked wrote:
hmmmmmmmm-you were there?-you heard every word?---you have a badge too?-you are a witness? Explain yourself before you get in trouble
kirk

Winnfield, LA

#4 Nov 28, 2011
arlo wrote:
<quoted text>
why? don't they check out people they hire? what he do?
yu a ful, punk. shuddup
why

Pineville, LA

#5 Nov 29, 2011
shocked wrote:
Why would you want that? So he would be hanging out with your husband? He could probably use a new cell mate. I hear suicide watch isn't treating him too well.
Drama Queen

Alexandria, LA

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Ok I'm reading between the lines. Does this have anything to do with the soon to be X Sherrif's wife showing her ass after the ballgame the other night. I was told she really made a ass out of herself. But what else is new.
confused

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2011
I thought this was about Bradshaw? Was he relieved 0f duty?
onlooker

Shreveport, LA

#8 Nov 29, 2011
confused wrote:
I thought this was about Bradshaw? Was he relieved 0f duty?
what did she do.
None

Winnfield, LA

#9 Nov 29, 2011
onlooker wrote:
<quoted text> what did she do.
Wouldn't you like to know nosey get a life
Bob Dobbs

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2011
wow

Memphis, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2011
can not believe an officer would act like he did to a couple of little old women no man should treat innocent women like.
justice

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#12 Nov 30, 2011
Bradshaw is another black eye for WPD. Heard he pulled his gun on a man the other day for no reason.
Doing his Dirty Harry act, I guess.
justice

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2011
heck of a good cop, hitting on 17 year old girls and any married woman that will talk to him.he don't know they laughing at him.
petition

Shreveport, LA

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Someone should petition the city police to fire bradshaw.
more drama to come

Huffman, TX

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Drama Queen wrote:
Ok I'm reading between the lines. Does this have anything to do with the soon to be X Sherrif's wife showing her ass after the ballgame the other night. I was told she really made a ass out of herself. But what else is new.
The word around the courthouse is he is getting an arrest warrant for her and her "male companion". Should prove to be quite interesting!
i heard

Powhatan, LA

#16 Dec 1, 2011
more drama to come wrote:
<quoted text>The word around the courthouse is he is getting an arrest warrant for her and her "male companion". Should prove to be quite interesting!
Well the word I heard going around city hall, is that there is fixing to be a great big old law suit, due this guys actions over just the last few months by numerous people,
Bill Clinton

Plano, TX

#17 Dec 1, 2011
petition wrote:
Someone should petition the city police to fire bradshaw.
I heard that someone got a petition up to fire the Zookeeper that keeps leaving you cage door open.
question

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2011
Did this guy used to work at CCA?
interesting

AOL

#19 Dec 2, 2011
If there are so many complaints about him why hasn't something been done? I sad keep the good ones and get rid of the bad ones! HE is making everyone look bad!
interesting

AOL

#20 Dec 2, 2011
that was suppose to be SAY---but it is SAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle school 3 hr 4Man 19
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Sun Doug77 2,219
Guy in dress Feb 17 Kimlo 2
Corruption Continues Feb 16 Ress 2
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Feb 15 Hatti_Hollerand 3,531
Stupid Women of Abusive relationships (Oct '10) Feb 14 Realio 48
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Feb 13 -Glinda- 2,139

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance