First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carl

Winnfield, LA

#1 Sep 9, 2011
WPSO dispatcher arrested

Sep 07, 2011 | 48 views | 0 | 0 ||

A part-time dispatcher at the sheriff’s office is charged with felony aggravated assault with a firearm.

Loretta G. May, 31, of Joyce was booked at the Winnfield Police station following an incident where May drove to her estranged husband’s workplace and threatened his life. She had a handgun in her possession.

Mr. May, a sheriff’s office jailer, was on special duty as a security guard when the alleged incident occurred.

Acting Sheriff Brenda Usrey said Louisiana State Police is investigating and Ms. May has been relieved of her duties at the sheriff’s office.

Anyone convicted of aggravated assault with a firearm could be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned not more than five years with or without hard labor, or both.

Credit to:
Read more: Winn Parish Enterprise - WPSO dispatcher arrested
http://winnparishenterprise.com/view/full_sto...
Citizen

Sanger, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2011
At least she didn't try to attack him at the WPSO!!!!
Then the trip to jail would have been shorter.
once again

Pineville, LA

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Carl wrote:
WPSO dispatcher arrested
Sep 07, 2011 | 48 views | 0 | 0 ||
A part-time dispatcher at the sheriff’s office is charged with felony aggravated assault with a firearm.
Loretta G. May, 31, of Joyce was booked at the Winnfield Police station following an incident where May drove to her estranged husband’s workplace and threatened his life. She had a handgun in her possession.
Mr. May, a sheriff’s office jailer, was on special duty as a security guard when the alleged incident occurred.
Acting Sheriff Brenda Usrey said Louisiana State Police is investigating and Ms. May has been relieved of her duties at the sheriff’s office.
Anyone convicted of aggravated assault with a firearm could be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned not more than five years with or without hard labor, or both.
Credit to:
Read more: Winn Parish Enterprise - WPSO dispatcher arrested
http://winnparishenterprise.com/view/full_sto...
One more reason to make a clean sweep.
wondering

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2011
She needs to turn around & press charges agAinst him cuz he keeps hasseing her. Open ur eyes girls. He. Keeps calling u,so that's hassment there. PRESS CHARGES GIRL.
giggity giggity

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2011
is there anyone at the sheriff's office that hasnt been arrested.
dahling

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 10, 2011
Is the WPSO rotten to core? It would certainly appear so. I do not know Ms. Usrey personally, but I am not liking what I see and hear. The saga of slime and corruption just does not seem to end. IMHO, Ms. Usrey needs to fire the entire staff and then resign. That would be the decent thing to do, but then I guess decency is lacking in a lot of political offices and wannabe politicians.
Well Well

Winnfield, LA

#7 Sep 10, 2011
And the Buddy Jordan administration we traded this for was so corrupt? Go Bodie Little. The Answer. The man who hired acting sheriff Ussery at the assessor's office, brought her to the sheriff's office. The man who was going to solve all the cases and guaranteed in 30 days there would be no dope left in Winn Parish. The man who lied on Greg Davies and told the world Davies was crooked. Winn Parish is getting exactly what it deserves and the future is not brighter. Thanks to the power brokers in Winn Parish for ruining what was once a good place to live.
Never Learn

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Sep 10, 2011
Ten to one they vote in Cranberry who has no better ethics than Bodie. People are tired of him running and will vote for him to make him go away. It will be more of the same.
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#9 Sep 10, 2011
We cam come back. I intend to vote for responsible officials, support them, and trust them to do their jobs.
Sad Mess

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Sep 14, 2011
David Ford - Retired wrote:
We cam come back. I intend to vote for responsible officials, support them, and trust them to do their jobs.
And who might that be?
nasty fly

Winnfield, LA

#11 Sep 14, 2011

Sad Mess wrote:
<quoted text>
And who might that be?
he mis spelt retarted
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#12 Sep 14, 2011
nasty fly wrote:
<quoted text>
he mis spelt retarted
Another brain-dead racist bitch heard from.
nasty fly

Winnfield, LA

#13 Sep 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Another brain-dead racist bitch heard from.
what raciss bot bean retarted oh retarted wun?
usar

Many, LA

#14 Sep 14, 2011
wondering wrote:
She needs to turn around & press charges agAinst him cuz he keeps hasseing her. Open ur eyes girls. He. Keeps calling u,so that's hassment there. PRESS CHARGES GIRL.
is it harrassment if she stays at his house and calls and text him saying how much she loves him/oh yea get you're facts straight he didnt file charges on her thats the problem with this town everybody hides in the dark/and it was a misunderstanding her beingh arrested anyway/so go hide you're little coward face back in a dark hole
wondering

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2011
I know that when she's @ work he keeps calling her. Wonting her to close the store down just 2 bring him sum gas. She told him that she can't close the store down. So he just kept calling her @ work. Where does she live if u know her so well & w/whom
usar

Many, LA

#16 Sep 15, 2011
wondering wrote:
I know that when she's @ work he keeps calling her. Wonting her to close the store down just 2 bring him sum gas. She told him that she can't close the store down. So he just kept calling her @ work. Where does she live if u know her so well & w/whom
ur realy making urself sound realy stupid now dnt know where ur getting ur info from but u realy need to check it
get the word out

Alexandria, LA

#17 Sep 15, 2011
Never Learn wrote:
Ten to one they vote in Cranberry who has no better ethics than Bodie. People are tired of him running and will vote for him to make him go away. It will be more of the same.
Not all voters have internet. Cranford Jordan's crimes against the taxpayers of this parish have been exposed on this -the people's forum-
but how many don't read or have access to TOPIX?
I hope and pray by word of mouth the past wrongdoing by Cranford is passed from voter to voter until his past actions are known by all voters. Then pray there will be enough morals among the voters in this parish to vote against a person who has already proven publicly that he (Cranford) is out for what he can get for himself even resorting to braking laws. We sure don't want another one like Bodie to be an office holder.
Loretta May

Ball, LA

#18 Sep 15, 2011
Im the one that ya'll are talking about and all the facts aren't even there. Not in person, paper, or the WPSO. The whole reason ya'll feel the need to talk about ppl on this page is due to no life. Try staying out of mine expecialy if you don't know all your facts. The whole arrest was a misunderstanding that should have never been reported and acted on in the fist place. Due to all this I already have a burden that want go away in this town. Im not a laughing case or a puch line. Respectffully keep me off this site.
Loretta May

Ball, LA

#19 Sep 15, 2011
Citizen wrote:
At least she didn't try to attack him at the WPSO!!!!
Then the trip to jail would have been shorter.
That really not funny.
nasty fly

Winnfield, LA

#20 Sep 15, 2011
boddie sho hured some winnars, accordin to da news medier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep Fannin speaks to rotary 2 hr Not Blinded 5
Dodson basketball in playoffs 6 hr pantherfan 1
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 18 hr Trouser Cough 1,182
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 20 hr Trouser Cough 1,765
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 20 hr Trouser Cough 2,933
Child welfare in Winnfield 20 hr Perkins 1
Prostitutes (Feb '08) 20 hr Taylor joy 163
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web