Cell Phone Security
Snopes

Winnfield, LA

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Winnfield resident

Dickinson, TX

#2 Jul 14, 2012
WOW! I am shocked over this! There were people on here last year saying that this was going on and nobody believed it including me. I believe it now! Who is doing this here?
Snopes

Winnfield, LA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
The public will likely never know. It isn't right though!
Thomas Jefferson

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
It's a sad day for our country when we can't trust our Law Enforcement Officers to follow the laws of our country but that appears to be the case here. Sad day and we need to stand up and do something about it!

There is too much freedom for law enforcement to abuse their powers in our society today. We need to crack down on the rouge, out of control cops! There should be more accountability!
James

Winnfield, LA

#5 Jul 16, 2012
This should have been called LACK OF CELL PHONE SECURITY!!!!!!
Winnfield

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2012
They are sure listening to you here!
think about it

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
They are sure listening to you here!
Who do you think is listening to you? Sounds to me like your paranoid, do you have something to hide? This is all just a bunch of BS. What is wrong with LE listening to your phones calls? They are just trying to catch criminals! If your not doing anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about.
Kathleen

Jasper, TX

#8 Jul 18, 2012
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think is listening to you? Sounds to me like your paranoid, do you have something to hide? This is all just a bunch of BS. What is wrong with LE listening to your phones calls? They are just trying to catch criminals! If your not doing anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about.
I agree with you, our local law enforcement would not do anything illegal like that!
James

Winnfield, LA

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Kathleen wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, our local law enforcement would not do anything illegal like that!
Sure they would. And no one cares if they do it legally...... It is the illegal stuff that people are concerned about.
Zip 71483

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they would. And no one cares if they do it legally...... It is the illegal stuff that people are concerned about.
What proof do you have that anybody here has done anything illegal? None? Figures! Just another bunch of loud mouths spreading lies on our hardworking law enforcement officers.
NoseyRosey

Winnfield, LA

#12 Jul 19, 2012
I know that this town/parish is crooked...people abusing their own power for personal benefit...don't worry Mr. Miss...your day will come and someone is gonna punk your sweet little @ss out...but wait, I'm sure you'd like that....
HBO The WIRE

Lafayette, LA

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Watch the HBO series "The WIRE" and it will show you how easy it is to listen to you on your cell phone. As long as they aren't trying to use what they heard in court they won't ever be questioned about it. Around here they use it to gather information mostly for politics. If you talk about any of your business on the cell phone they know about it and if need be will use it against you if you didn't vote and support them.
Omar

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2012
HBO The WIRE wrote:
Watch the HBO series "The WIRE" and it will show you how easy it is to listen to you on your cell phone. As long as they aren't trying to use what they heard in court they won't ever be questioned about it. Around here they use it to gather information mostly for politics. If you talk about any of your business on the cell phone they know about it and if need be will use it against you if you didn't vote and support them.
Better watch what ya saying or buy you some burners!
Stringer Bell

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 21, 2012
Shut up fool befo you tip off ding song that we be knowin his fat ass be listenin to us!

You gonna f#€k up the reup!
the man be listening

United States

#16 Jul 25, 2012
You all better be careful in Winn. They are listening to your conversations and reading your texts.
cell number two

Haughton, LA

#17 Jul 25, 2012
got a shipment of willie nelson and snoop dog cd's arriving real soon. also have some cheech and chong t-shirts for sale. u can find me at 203 south jones mon-fri 12 am till 3 am. occasionally i have some herbal tea. hope to see ya soon. hope to see all the le folks.
yup yup

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Jul 26, 2012
the man be listening wrote:
You all better be careful in Winn. They are listening to your conversations and reading your texts.
Thas how they gets the info. Po Po ain't above the law 'cept around here!
tell it brother

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2012
HELLO! Can you hear me? LOL!

Only losers would sit around and listen to peoples private conversations illegally! Who is the loser that is doing this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin Dicipline 43 min Billy 13
d reason I'm so fat? 4 hr Bulldog 4
Winnfield Jr. High Bears (May '08) 20 hr punk1951 31
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) Mon Mary B 53
Josh Smith Mon Jessie shell 15
Dodson Mayor????? Dec 2 Informed voter 37
Kelly Lawrence (Dec '12) Nov 30 No name 16

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance