Who can name the prettiest black girl...

Who can name the prettiest black girls in Winnfield

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

America

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Looking for one
smh

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2012
there arent any. theyre black.why would they be pretty? if your looking for loud,broke,unkept,nappy,lazy,a nd rude then im sure you could find thousands in winnfield. check over by brendas or behind the hospital. i hear thats where they congregate like roaches
yadumbass

Winnfield, LA

#3 Jun 26, 2012
smh wrote:
there arent any. theyre black.why would they be pretty? if your looking for loud,broke,unkept,nappy,lazy,a nd rude then im sure you could find thousands in winnfield. check over by brendas or behind the hospital. i hear thats where they congregate like roaches
im sure this is typed by a big ole fat white girl with yellow teeth,bitchy cause her kids ate her last stash of candy until her mental check comes in
Unknown

Winnfield, LA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
White ppl always trying to ride on the Black's Train.
America

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Damn a black girl must have really broke ur so called heart. Have u ever even had any pussy? I'm sure u haven't the way u talk about people ur little dick probably won't even get hard for u. I've been back there and news flash there are more white girls back there than black im sure i saw ur mother sister wife get it. Lmao
Dumbfounded

Melrose, FL

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Joslyn Raymo!
smh

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2012
yea the white rejects that no decent white guy would want so they run to coon hill for a coke thrill. motto is, if they cross the tracks,we dont want em back.
youbugly

Winnfield, LA

#8 Jun 28, 2012
smh wrote:
yea the white rejects that no decent white guy would want so they run to coon hill for a coke thrill. motto is, if they cross the tracks,we dont want em back.
is that what you gotta tell yourself to help look at your ugly face in the mirror? People are ashamed to be seen with you,you couldnt even cross the tracks if you could cause they would run your ugly butt back into the woods
yep

Cypress, TX

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Dumbfounded wrote:
Joslyn Raymo!
yes she is indeed. One class act. Would like to meet her
Happy

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Ya she is. Who's the light skin girl she drive a white car?
Sany

Ashburn, VA

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Halle bery
Curly Bob

Houston, TX

#13 May 8, 2013
Monique Taylor
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#14 May 8, 2013
smh wrote:
Another loud, wide, insecure, white trash female heard from!
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#15 May 8, 2013
smh wrote:
Another loud, wide, insecure, white trash female heard from!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stabbing in Winn parish 18 hr somone that knows 8
This place... Sat Smarternu 7
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Jan 20 Plumber 2,217
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Jan 20 Plumber 1,611
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Jan 19 Hatti_Hollerand 3,274
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Jan 19 Charley 2,099
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Jan 19 Chuck 3,528

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance