coach scot green
school bus

Winnfield, LA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
how far is enough? coach leaves player at ball park, cursed softball players, cursed parents, threatens students at school of a butt whippn, punches a softball player. players dont care to play for someone who is so negative, parents dont like him. treats football players like dirt.
Odd Duck

Powhatan, LA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Someone has an axe to grind. Must be a slow day at the trade school.
Tiger Fan

Powhatan, LA

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Odd Duck wrote:
Someone has an axe to grind. Must be a slow day at the trade school.
Hey school bus shouldn't you be at the lake stealing peoples fishing equipment out of their boats or at the trade school learning another trade that you will never use. Come on man. At least go pick up your better half at her job.

Let it go.
old man

Pollock, LA

#5 Mar 9, 2013
the only problem i have is the language used by green an bankston talking to the girls. throwing the f word around is not proper language around young girls.
Bad Boy

Marion, LA

#6 Mar 10, 2013
If I heard it, they would both tote an ass whipping. I think Green was dropped on his head as a baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bandidos motorcycle gang 10 hr Edward 12
Used gas stove Wed Bonnie 1
Who do you think is the Hottest guy in/from CAL... (Aug '11) Wed Sissy 4
jessica shell and josh smith Tue purple too 14
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) May 22 texas pete 3,568
Guy in dress May 21 Blah Blah 5
no alcohol after 10 and on holidays (Sep '08) May 21 AdultsCan 55

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance