concerned

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Who had the wreck last night on hwy 471?
yo mama

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2011
does it matter?
IDTS

Monroe, LA

#3 Mar 8, 2011
yo mama wrote:
does it matter?
amen, if it concerned anyone they would have been notified by the proper authorties. people need to mind their own busness. if you are not involve, it does not concern you. people need to quit getting into other peoples business. who cares who had a wreck last night if it did not concern you. if it was someone you know, you would alread know. someone would have already call you. i had a truck wrecked by a friend. my mom knew about it before the cops could come tell me my truck was totaled. just nosey ass people wanting to get the scoop and spread rumors before they know what realy happened.
Yo Mama

Bossier City, LA

#4 Mar 8, 2011
you tell them
Yo Mama

Bossier City, LA

#5 Mar 8, 2011
this is a pretty boring sight
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#6 Mar 11, 2011
IDTS wrote:
<quoted text>
amen, if it concerned anyone they would have been notified by the proper authorties. people need to mind their own busness. if you are not involve, it does not concern you. people need to quit getting into other peoples business. who cares who had a wreck last night if it did not concern you. if it was someone you know, you would alread know. someone would have already call you. i had a truck wrecked by a friend. my mom knew about it before the cops could come tell me my truck was totaled. just nosey ass people wanting to get the scoop and spread rumors before they know what realy happened.
hey idts some people are concern when someone in a wreck or some kind of accident so i don't know what your problem is but i care when accident happends , so why don't you shut the hell up!!! with the attitude you got and mind your own bussiness ,
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#7 Mar 11, 2011
Yo Mama wrote:
you tell them
yo mama why don't you shut the hell up too !!
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#8 Mar 11, 2011
concerned wrote:
hey concerned i just want you to know that if there was a wreck i would want too find out who was in it too ,this is your topic and it's none of there business if you want toknow who was in that wreck or not ,but i'm on your side here my friend
Stinger

Winnfield, LA

#9 Mar 12, 2011
I disagree with those who say that it isn't my business. It could be someone I know, and since it occurred out in public, naturally anyone would be curious. Maybe there are those who just want to know because they are 'busybodies', but in most cases, it is because of concern. At least, on my part it is. No offense to anyone, just expressing my opinion, just as you did.
Stinger
X - Resident

Sanger, TX

#10 Mar 12, 2011
concerned wrote:
Call the state police and ask.
IDTS

Monroe, LA

#11 Mar 14, 2011
hot shot wrote:
<quoted text>hey idts some people are concern when someone in a wreck or some kind of accident so i don't know what your problem is but i care when accident happends , so why don't you shut the hell up!!! with the attitude you got and mind your own bussiness ,
you said it yourself "mind your own bussiness"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 22 hr texas pete 3,296
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 23 hr Ysmay_Wyldcharm 2,169
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Wed Michael Matrulli 3,623
Poor kids on stumps camp rd (Jun '17) Wed Wondering 11
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Tue Isabella Fireray 1,628
What you know about Timmy Casper? (Feb '13) Dec 7 Uncle Tom 33
Popeyes old Building. Dec 7 Uncle Tom 3

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance