man wants to marry a hoe

man wants to marry a hoe

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

love

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2013
I know there has to be a few women open to marry a man that will share his bed with othes for your pleasure
liddia

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2013
love wrote:
I know there has to be a few women open to marry a man that will share his bed with othes for your pleasure
Sounds. like you're the slut. Why bother getting
marred. You gonna have to offer her a whole lot. more than open infidelity. This is why men like you pay out your ass when you get a divorce. Men like you do not need to get marred. All you're interested in is yourself. Once you become a man slut you then turn into an old pervert as you get older. Whose gonna want you then? Men like you hide in the closet under the umbrella of marriage.
Good job, nice home, a couple of kids, you go to church and all along you're a hypocrite. My sympathy goes to the woman you marry.
nolie

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2013
My man wont even go back there! Ace is the place to go and not have to worry about getting hit on. The woman at hhw with the big teeth rub him on his a** not once but twice.
Lisa

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
man wont even go back there! Ace is the place to go and not have to worry about getting hit on. The woman at hhw with the big teeth rub him on his a** no.
These women have no morals. They carry on like a bunch of dirty old men. They don't care about their families or yours. It doesn't say much about the men who fool with them. Apparently he is just as selfish as she is. I can promise you guys your wife or girlfriend will never see you as the man she thought you were.
true

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2013
should see how they dress at home hardware, sluty, sluty, sluty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Police Officer Eric Austin? (Mar '09) 5 hr christianwomengod... 28
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Apr 19 Hatti_Hollerand 3,335
Sluts in LaSalle Parish (Nov '10) Apr 17 joker 9
Tammie Bynum Apr 16 Tammie Bynun 1
Police Officer that Raped the 14 Year Old Girl (Oct '16) Apr 15 Confused 29
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Apr 13 Hatti_Hollerand 3,712
officer rufus mugshot (Jul '17) Apr 13 Uncle Tom 7

Winnfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages