Brain Dead - Inbred - White Trash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pot and kettle

Greenville, TX

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Winnfield wrote:
What is it about the white trash in Winnfield? Why do they "always" try to slam people of color - is it to make themselves feel relevant, secure, or just superior to someone? The three stars - Bad Boy, Black as coal, & Tell you what - should admit to the issues that trouble them.
What you've labeled the above mentioned posters makes you no different than them, poor choice of words. There's better ways of letting your feelings be known than using such harsh words to describe someone. As I said, makes you look as bad as the posters you're complaining about.
Bad Boy

Marion, LA

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Spartan .... Don't chimp out. I know you cannot believe that someone finds honesty and truth to be refreshing.
Bad Boy

Marion, LA

#23 Feb 23, 2013

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Feb 23, 2013
Chimp out? Wow. It's like I'm not even human to you. I hope you don't pass this hate on to your children.
Bad Boy

Marion, LA

#25 Feb 23, 2013
In other words, don't get your panties in a wad. Why do I have to dumb it down for you? You are supposed to be intelligent.

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Lol
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#28 Feb 23, 2013
pot and kettle wrote:
<quoted text> What you've labeled the above mentioned posters makes you no different than them, poor choice of words. There's better ways of letting your feelings be known than using such harsh words to describe someone. As I said, makes you look as bad as the posters you're complaining about.
No complaint, just a question, it isn't complicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking hard Thu Simple solution 2
Dead Body Found in Jordan Hill. (Sep '12) Wed Jake the Rake 82
what the hell? Wed jen_jen 7
Police Officer that Raped the 14 Year Old Girl (Oct '16) Sep 20 typical 13
Fraud on the clock (Apr '16) Sep 20 Mee 3
what happen to heath Sep 18 A friend 2
wanted mounted deer heads (Mar '10) Sep 18 ndyesha 70

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance