just curious

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1 Aug 15, 2009
Are they waiting on Nugent to get his social security before they try him? Looks like a fix or something is in. Never hear about Scooters family anymore? hmmm.
just curious

Mount Pleasant, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2009
Well, i may be nuts, but it does seem strange. Had it been anyone else torturing and killing and a citizen he would already be in Angola. Could be you next.
manslaughter

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2009
40 years in prison with Bubba & Tyrone in Louisiana, possible. If he's found guilty, which he is.:-)
dont know

Ashburn, VA

#6 Aug 16, 2009
well to tell u the truth they waiting because they know it iz going down
Misthang

Malden, MO

#7 Aug 16, 2009
i know him personally n i know he most definatly needs to be put away...he deserves to do tha time 4 tha stupid thing that he did..all becuz he is racist n thinks he is tha sh*t.
a different view

Ruston, LA

#8 Aug 16, 2009
I don't think he should go down alone if he goes down. He was NOT the senior officer at the scene and the senior officer is ALWAYS responsible for the actions of junior personnel.

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Parts Unknown

#9 Sep 5, 2012
He just tased a man to death and got off Scott free. What a beautiful place for the chosen few. you will be met with double the measure you give. Amen. Jury of twelve.
billy

Winnfield, LA

#10 Sep 6, 2012
wonder if he got back on the pd after it all quited down? Scooters family should have sued him, like oj was sued...
onlyme

Vidalia, LA

#11 Sep 6, 2012
I'm not saying what he did was right, however, that's what happens when you give a kid a weapon without alot of training. Also, remember there were superiors about...why didn't they stop it??! I feel like that responsibility should lay with them. Your 18 or 19??(however old he was~first probable REAL JOB) and your "bosses" egging all this...What would you do?? Would you defy your superiors and stop or would you do exactly what everyone is telling you to do?? Think about that.
Nugent

Winnfield, LA

#12 Sep 14, 2012
yall should have been at the trial and yall could have heard all the details of what really happened and what mr. pikes really died from. before yall get on here talking bout stuff that yall have no idea what really happened. its time to let this matter rest and let the families move forward in there lives because they are both now changed forever
Ha Ha

Winnfield, LA

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Nugent wrote:
yall should have been at the trial and yall could have heard all the details of what really happened and what mr. pikes really died from. before yall get on here talking bout stuff that yall have no idea what really happened. its time to let this matter rest and let the families move forward in there lives because they are both now changed forever
Oh how awful is his life really? I mean he is living, breathing, and making babies. But yet Scooter is not even here to raise his son. Yeah lives changed forever is right... But at least Nugent is alive and not dead at the hands of a racist kid.. Just Saying!
Resident

Humble, TX

#14 Sep 14, 2012
He shouldn't have ran...
nojustice

Winnfield, LA

#15 Sep 15, 2012
Resident wrote:
He shouldn't have ran...
maybe he ran because he knew what those kind of cops are capable of and no matter what he said,they done made up their mind not to believe him.Lots of people in Winnfield live in the same kind of fear and are innocent. People like them can say whatever the hell they need to say to help them sleep better at night,but the fact is what it is.Running from evil is not unthinkable
should have

Sour Lake, TX

#16 Sep 15, 2012
Resident wrote:
He shouldn't have ran...
I was there at the whole trial. He wasn't tazered while he was running and the thing that bothered me the most about the whole trial was the video that was made. The video clearly showed that Mr.Pikes was in distress and NO ONE offered any kind of aid before the paramedics got there.... all they did was joke about throwing him in solitary confinement. while Nugent may not have know the severity of what was happening to him he could have offered him first aid because after all he was certified to do that.
sweet irish cream

Sour Lake, TX

#17 Sep 15, 2012
does anyone know anything about the juror that was dismissed ?
benny

Winnfield, LA

#18 Sep 15, 2012
should have wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there at the whole trial. He wasn't tazered while he was running and the thing that bothered me the most about the whole trial was the video that was made. The video clearly showed that Mr.Pikes was in distress and NO ONE offered any kind of aid before the paramedics got there.... all they did was joke about throwing him in solitary confinement. while Nugent may not have know the severity of what was happening to him he could have offered him first aid because after all he was certified to do that.
Thuggery is what he's certified for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Shelton BUSTED 7 hr Intel 1
Heather & blake Aug 10 whoknowswhat 6
Blake Ballard Aug 10 whoknowswhat 7
Tin-man ???? (Aug '16) Aug 8 Willie p_ 6
Brittney Franklin Aug 8 Ponderosaboy 2
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Aug 7 -Glinda- 2,236
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Aug 7 Hatti_Hollerand 3,598

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance