Created by Change on Oct 9, 2012

258 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mike Gilliam

Cranford Jordan

Ernie

Pineville, LA

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Well....let's see....he has doubled the size of his used car lot....got us a big ole useless boat....uh..hmmm....hired a bunch of Jackson Parish rejects....hired a bunch of retired old folks....thinking....thinking. .used his office for his own personal financial gain....solved zero crime....that's about all I can think of....
Frank

Humble, TX

#22 Oct 24, 2012
What about J Wooten he has 25 years ???
Hobo

Pitts, GA

#23 Oct 24, 2012
Ernie wrote:
Well....let's see....he has doubled the size of his used car lot....got us a big ole useless boat....uh..hmmm....hired a bunch of Jackson Parish rejects....hired a bunch of retired old folks....thinking....thinking. .used his office for his own personal financial gain....solved zero crime....that's about all I can think of....
The big boat was free, no money to hire many full time folks, don't know what he has done to use Office for his personal gain. Please explain Ernie.
insider

United States

#24 Oct 26, 2012
The employees at the Sheriff's Office are watching this pole and voting on it everyday. Especially a certain Jackson Parish reject!
tax payer

Alexandria, LA

#25 Oct 26, 2012
Hobo wrote:
<quoted text>The big boat was free, no money to hire many full time folks, don't know what he has done to use Office for his personal gain. Please explain Ernie.
Please explain how a BIG boat can be obtained for FREE?
maybe

United States

#26 Oct 26, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how a BIG boat can be obtained for FREE?
maybe they traded bodie's meth lab for it!
Frances Wheat

Denham Springs, LA

#28 Oct 31, 2012
Voter wrote:
Why did Sheriff Jordan not look for Phillip Wheat?
I don't know why he isn't doing his job. I am Phillip Wheat sister an I tell you what that is one man who SHOULD NOT BE THE CHIEF THERE. MY BROTHER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 8 MONTHS NOW. THEY ARE DOING NOTHING. MY BROTHERS CASE GETS LOOKED AT ONCE A WEEK AN MAYBE NOT EVEN THAT.

AN THAT QUOTE COMES FROM A OFFICER THAT I SPEAK WITH ON A REGULAR BASES CONCERNING MY BROTHERS CASE

THE SHERIFF OFFICE HAS NOT DONE A VERY GOOD JOB OF TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO OUR FAMILY MEMBER

MY BROTHER HAS JUST AS MUCH RIGHTS AS ANYONE ELESE HE IS A HUMAN BEING.
OUR FAMILY DESERVES TO HAVE THIS INVESTAGATED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT

THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY OUTSIDE HELP ON THIS CASE. THATS BECAUSE THEY COULD CARE LESS IF WE EVER FIND OIT WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO HIM

SO IN MY OPINION IF YOU HAVE A STATE TROOPER WHO IS RUNNING FOR CHIEF THAN I WOULD VOTE FOR THAT MAN. CAUSE THE ONES THAT ARE THERE NOW ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT LAZY AN DEOSNT CARE IF WE FIND MY BROTHER
Frances Wheat

Denham Springs, LA

#29 Oct 31, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>I second that motion.
HOW ABOUT IF I MAKE THAT A THIRD MOTION. THE CHIEF THERE ISN'T DOING HIS JOB.
POOR EXCUSE OF A SHERIFF OFFICE.
THEY TOOK A OATH WHEN THEY CAME INTO THE OFFICE ALL SHERIFF AN CHIEF AN ELECTED OFFICIALS.
" TO PROTECT AN SERVE THE COMMUNITY "
WELL THEY ARE NOT SERVING OUR FAMILY THAT IS FOR SURE
Man

United States

#30 Oct 31, 2012
I think so wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? Explain why a retired Trooper would not make a good Sheriff.
It's the same reason a retired game warden can't do a deputy sheriff Job
tell it

United States

#31 Nov 1, 2012
I vote 2 wrote:
That's a joke right? What has he done period? He has an unsolved missing person/possible murder in his first 6 months in office. Not a "great job" in my opinion!
If he spent more time doing his job instead of trying to get back against who he perceives as his political enemies he might be doing a "great job".
Very well stated and true.
tell it

United States

#32 Nov 1, 2012
Man wrote:
<quoted text> It's the same reason a retired game warden can't do a deputy sheriff Job
If your talking about who I think you are I don't think he ever intended to do a good job did he? He just wanted a patrol unit, badge and gun. BIG MAN! You know what I'm saying!
David Ford - Retired

United States

#33 Nov 3, 2012
tell it wrote:
<quoted text>If your talking about who I think you are I don't think he ever intended to do a good job did he? He just wanted a patrol unit, badge and gun. BIG MAN! You know what I'm saying!
And who are you talking about?
crack head

United States

#34 Nov 11, 2012
Phillip Wheat is a crack head. If he is missing it's because of his own stupidity or because of the lifestyle he was living. That case isn't a case of a missing person who was actually a productive member of society. Maybe now the feds wont be able to find him to give him his SSI check every month. Sorry for your loss, but good riddance.
Frances Wheat

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Nov 11, 2012
crack head wrote:
Phillip Wheat is a crack head. If he is missing it's because of his own stupidity or because of the lifestyle he was living. That case isn't a case of a missing person who was actually a productive member of society. Maybe now the feds wont be able to find him to give him his SSI check every month. Sorry for your loss, but good riddance.
WHO THE F****K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.
MY BROTHER STILL HAS RIGHTS. IT DEOSNT MATTER WHAT KIND OF LIFESTYLE HE CHOOSE OUR FAMILY DESERVES TO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO HIM. AN FOR YOU TO SAY GOOD RIDDANCE YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS A FEW SCREWS MISSING IN YOUR BRAIN.
AN YES THIS IS ABOUT A MISSING PERSON AN NOT ABOUT HIS DRUG USAGE WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS WAS YOUR BROTER OR FAMILY MEMEBER
HE HAS A FAMILY AS HIS FAMILY MEMBERS WE ALSO HAVE RIGHTS. WE DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO HIM.
PEOPLE ARE SO HYPCRIPTAL JUST CAUSE HE USED DRUGS Y'ALL THINK HE DEOSNT HAVE RIGHTS. HE IS HUMAN, HE HAS RIGHTS
WE ALL SCREW UP AN I WOULD BET YOU HAVE TO AS WELL. DON'T CASK A STONE AN BE JUDGEMENTAL CAUSE YOUR BEING JUDGED EVERYDAY.
SO YES THIS IS ABOUT A MISSING PERSIN NOT A DRUG HEAD. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK
Frances Wheat

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Nov 11, 2012
crack head wrote:
Besides you don't have all the facts

You must be mad cause one of your crack dealers are sitting in jail. Or has quit selling cause they are afraid of getting caught an you can't get your drugs

Good riddance to all the drug dealers that wants to cover up the fact of what has happen to my brother

Cause I will not give up on this until I find out what has happen to him
ur a joke

United States

#37 Nov 11, 2012
Frances Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides you don't have all the facts
You must be mad cause one of your crack dealers are sitting in jail. Or has quit selling cause they are afraid of getting caught an you can't get your drugs
Good riddance to all the drug dealers that wants to cover up the fact of what has happen to my brother
Cause I will not give up on this until I find out what has happen to him
All the cops in Winn Parish laugh about this! They talk about what a loser he was and he ain't missed by them cause now they don't have to worry about him stealing shit! It's all a big joke and they laugh at you and say you ain't going to do nothing! You are too stupid to know how to get anything done about this! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!! Just keep bitchin on Topix nobody on here cares and nothing will ever get done!!!!! HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!
Frances Wheat

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Nov 11, 2012
ur a joke wrote:
<quoted text>All the cops in Winn Parish laugh about this! They talk about what a loser he was and he ain't missed by them cause now they don't have to worry about him stealing shit! It's all a big joke and they laugh at you and say you ain't going to do nothing! You are too stupid to know how to get anything done about this! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!! Just keep bitchin on Topix nobody on here cares and nothing will ever get done!!!!! HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!
No the joke will be on them very soon !!!! He mite not be missed in the community but he's very much by his family !!! For anyone to say that is just down right cruel an heartless. Yes I plan to do what I can an I will never allow them to push this aside. I'm also alot smarter I'm not stupid. An most ceartianlly not a fool So just keep on laughing abt all this an understand

"WHAT GEOS AROUND COMES AROUND "

KRAMA CAN BE A REAL B****TCH

SO IM NOT LETTING THIS GO SO I WOULD GUESS I WILL BE APART OF BEING ONE OF THE BIGGEST B****TCHES TO NOT LET THIS GO AWAY SO EASILY

AN I DON'T CARE WHO LIKES IT

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Somewhere

#39 Nov 11, 2012
ur a joke wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH BLAH BLAH
ur a BITCH and so is the person a couple of post up from you. That is if you aren't one person posing as two to make it look like people agree with you.
Frances Wheat

Denham Springs, LA

#40 Nov 11, 2012
Little Pessimist wrote:
<quoted text>
ur a BITCH and so is the person a couple of post up from you. That is if you aren't one person posing as two to make it look like people agree with you.
Little Pessimist Who are you referring to as a bitch. The ones who commented abt my brother a crack head or my comments. I know I stated that I'm a BITCH CAUSE OF THE ONES WHO POST ABT THIS ARE JUST FREAKING CRUEL

THEY DONT CARE WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO MY BROTHER IR OUR FAMILY.

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Somewhere

#41 Nov 11, 2012
I was talking to ur a joke about him and the person who used the name crackhead. I clicked on respond to ur a joke's post and when you do that you can't look at the other posts, so I couldn't see how many posts up from ur a joke's cruel post the other cruel post was so I was estimating when I said "a couple". I realize a couple of posts up from ur a joke's post was one of your posts but I assure you, I didn't mean you. I didn't know your brother, but his disappearance, and your family not being able to find answers, is heart wrenching and I'm not the only person who thinks so. ur a joke and crackhead (I say ur a joke AND crackhead as though they're two different people, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're the same person) haven't bothered to read all the posts about your brother or they would realize people do care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin Coach At It Again 5 hr In the water 19
CCA is Terminated 6 hr Winnfield 27
bumper 6 hr check mate 1
shooting in sikes 10 hr LAND OF THE FREE 6
Whats up with that megan vines /olmos girl? 12 hr spreadem 22
CCA butt hurt? 20 hr williams 8
Technical college in Winn Wed Concerned 1
More from around the web

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE