Who would you vote for in 2015 for Sh...

Who would you vote for in 2015 for Sheriff

Created by Change on Oct 9, 2012

258 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mike Gilliam

Cranford Jordan

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Noway

Longwood, NC

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Don't want a Trooper as Sheriff!
Yeaway

Powhatan, LA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Noway wrote:
Why not? Anyone beats the anti-christ we have now.
what choice

Powhatan, LA

#3 Oct 10, 2012
It will depend on who's running.
yes we do

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Mike Gilliam would make a great Sheriff, good honest man.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
State Police need to stay where they are. Like Bodie.

Darrel Winder is a better man and an honest man as well. Elect a "young" man who lives here, works here, and has worked his way up to the Sheriff's office. I won't vote for someone who's loyalty is to an agency is outside of Winn Parish.

Darrel is a good cop, not a politician.
investigate

Powhatan, LA

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
State Police need to stay where they are. Like Bodie.
Darrel Winder is a better man and an honest man as well. Elect a "young" man who lives here, works here, and has worked his way up to the Sheriff's office. I won't vote for someone who's loyalty is to an agency is outside of Winn Parish.
Darrel is a good cop, not a politician.
Oh, yeah! Think again! He is the one that investigated the "break-in" of Assessor Moo Little's office one Sunday morning, even had the Assessor summoned out of church. The courthouse window was broken in the Assessors office, nothing was found missing except Moo's PERSONAL DIARY! That is where he said he kept record of public monies he said was used for reimbursable expenses. All backup data was missing...Winder could never find the courthouse "criminal" or else it was swept under the table. Nothing more was heard about that after the big write up in the paper, along with pictures.
BUNCH OF BS

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
BODIE DID IT! BODIE DID IT! PLEASE people Bodie is in prison not the Sheriff anymore! Hasn't been for over a year! Jordan is the Sheriff and he isn't a very good one IMO! Mike Gilliam has been an excellent law man here in Winn Parish for over 20 years! Not running a home health business and Chief of Police of SIKES! LOL! Mike has been a REAL COP! You people sound like the Obama supporters BUSH DID IT BUSH DID IT! Except you all use Bodie's name! Well he ain't the Sheriff no more Cranford is so give it a break! Amd Winder took his shot and got beat! If he had not been in that race we would not have Cranford as Sheriff now! I bet Cranford would love for him to run again! Cranford can't beat a decent white man in a heads up race watch and see!
read with understanding

Powhatan, LA

#8 Oct 11, 2012
BUNCH OF BS wrote:
BODIE DID IT! BODIE DID IT! PLEASE people Bodie is in prison not the Sheriff anymore! Hasn't been for over a year! Jordan is the Sheriff and he isn't a very good one IMO! Mike Gilliam has been an excellent law man here in Winn Parish for over 20 years! Not running a home health business and Chief of Police of SIKES! LOL! Mike has been a REAL COP! You people sound like the Obama supporters BUSH DID IT BUSH DID IT! Except you all use Bodie's name! Well he ain't the Sheriff no more Cranford is so give it a break! Amd Winder took his shot and got beat! If he had not been in that race we would not have Cranford as Sheriff now! I bet Cranford would love for him to run again! Cranford can't beat a decent white man in a heads up race watch and see!
Bodie did what? What are you talking about?
winn IQs not good

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2012
read with understanding wrote:
<quoted text>
Bodie did what? What are you talking about?
It's called satire look it up. They were trying to bring light to the fact that Sheriff Jordan's administration blames every problem they have on Bodie and he is no longer in the picture just like the Obama administration blames any problems they have on George Bush. This isn't rocket science, keep up! Maybe you should see if Winn Parish Enterprise Editor Charles Crain can tutor you he is really smart you know!
I VOTE

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
winn IQs not good wrote:
<quoted text>It's called satire look it up. They were trying to bring light to the fact that Sheriff Jordan's administration blames every problem they have on Bodie and he is no longer in the picture just like the Obama administration blames any problems they have on George Bush. This isn't rocket science, keep up! Maybe you should see if Winn Parish Enterprise Editor Charles Crain can tutor you he is really smart you know!
Exactly, you hit the nail right on the head right there now! That is what he is doing!
Winnfield resident

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
I do think if he runs Mike Gilliam will be the next Sheriff of Winn Parish. There were a lot of people that voted for Sheriff Cranford Jordan that would have supported Mike had he been in the race. I think the only reason he didn't run last time was because he just needed a few more years to get his retirement with the State.
Voter

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Why did Sheriff Jordan not look for Phillip Wheat?
Right

Longwood, NC

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Noway wrote:
I second that motion.
I think so

United States

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>I second that motion.
Why not? Explain why a retired Trooper would not make a good Sheriff.
I think so

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Can't answer huh? Figures! Just like Obama bunch, "just because I say it makes it right!" NOT!
Right

Longwood, NC

#16 Oct 22, 2012
I think so wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? Explain why a retired Trooper would not make a good Sheriff.
The only thing they can do is write tickets and work wrecks. Nhttp://www.topix.com/bin/capt cha?s=0Ub1sh139uGcfSmR0W3LUaw% 3D%3D&n=3b54eb9ae0f70e2ff8 80cef6ae309bc7&t=135095108 5ot Sheriff material.
Right

Longwood, NC

#17 Oct 22, 2012
I hit the wrong keys. The end, should read - Not Sheriff material.
I think so

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Well that is your OPINION and it happens to be WRONG!
Voter

Longwood, NC

#19 Oct 23, 2012
The Sheriff is doing a great Job so for.
I vote 2

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2012
That's a joke right? What has he done period? He has an unsolved missing person/possible murder in his first 6 months in office. Not a "great job" in my opinion!

If he spent more time doing his job instead of trying to get back against who he perceives as his political enemies he might be doing a "great job".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election to Raise Taxes 17 hr Winnfield 1
Bandidos motorcycle gang 19 hr lacowgirl10 4
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 22 hr Plumber 2,150
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) Tue Toldher 79
Amy Martin box (May '14) Apr 23 Kara dd 18
Stabbing Apr 22 iKnwU 12
News Attorney General's Office takes over investigat... Apr 22 Truthfully 1

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance