Jerry Mcgee Ex Hells Angel Crusade Co...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
freda_scoggins

Lexington, NC

#42 Oct 6, 2011
MY SISTER HAS SEEN JERRY MCGEE AT HER CHURCH,,NOW HE IS COMING BACK TO HER CHURCH AND SHE HAS TOLD MANY PEOPLE TO COME AND HEAR HIS TESTIMONY,,SHE ALSO SAID IT WOULD BE A GREAT MESSAGE TO ME PERSONALLY,,I ALSO HAVE BEEN ON THE STREETS AND SOLD DRUGS,,I AM 50 YRS. OLD NOW BUT I WAS STILL ON THE STREETS AT AGE 41 SELLING DRUGS TO ALL PEOPLE YOUNG AND OLD,,I HAVE A LOT OF GUILT IN MY HEART FOR THE PEOPLE I LED TO THE STREETS SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE OUT THERE BY MYSELF,,SO I WILL DEFINANTLY GO TO SEE THIS MAN!!I HAVE HEARD MANY GOOD THINGS NOW I WANT TO GO MYSELF!!I HOPE YOU ALL ARE AS BLESSED AS I AM,TO HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE TO TESTIFY TO YOU AS MY SISTER HAS TO ME!!
jim johnson

Jupiter, FL

#43 Mar 1, 2013
He is awsome and the real deal
nancy fulton

United States

#44 Mar 16, 2014
I got to hear a word fro GOD through Jerry Mcgg May of 2013...A Blessing hope he returns for an old fashion tent revival Heber Springs Ar....Oh How I Love JESUS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds raid winnfield 22 hr jen_jen 7
dustin desadier (Mar '12) Thu Chilledglass86 33
Missing people in Winn Oct 18 notmissin 13
Stupid Women of Abusive relationships (Oct '10) Oct 17 Leslie 50
Drug testing Oct 17 It is no big deal 3
Carey Salt Works Oct 16 generalanonymous 2
Cranford Oct 15 Pissed off 1

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance