Jerry Mcgee Ex Hells Angel Crusade Co...

Jerry Mcgee Ex Hells Angel Crusade Coming

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Be Blessed

AOL

#1 Jan 16, 2008
I want to invite everyone to come out to the Winnfield Sr High School Auditorium Jan 28-30 2008. Monday thru Wed. 7 pm nightly.
Jerry McGee was raised in a dysfunctional home filled with violence and abuse. At a early age he found hisself on the streets as a drug dealer for the Hells Angels motorcycle gang. After being in and out of jail, with both law and gang breathing down his neck, his life took a surprising turn. Come hear the rest of the story: I ask to bring out the young people of your church. Invite someone to come with you. I know that you will be Blessed!
Paula

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2008
I have seen Mr McGee , It was a blessing to hear his testimony. Try to go and hear him.
Helen

AOL

#3 Jan 18, 2008
Pray that this will be a big turnout. He has came and went into the schools I think last yr. My kids heard him and said his testimony was awsome.
sarah

Deville, LA

#4 Jan 18, 2008
I have heard this testimony twice..Mr McGee is amazing! Everyone who can should hear this..
Well Now

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Jan 18, 2008
Benjie Phelps used to be in Hell's Angels. That's right he founded the group. I heard his wife owes them money for the designer leather clothes she has been wearing.

Since: Jan 08

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Jan 18, 2008
Well Now wrote:
Benjie Phelps used to be in Hell's Angels. That's right he founded the group. I heard his wife owes them money for the designer leather clothes she has been wearing.
I think you had better check your facts.
In The Know

Vidalia, LA

#7 Jan 18, 2008
Well Now wrote:
Benjie Phelps used to be in Hell's Angels. That's right he founded the group. I heard his wife owes them money for the designer leather clothes she has been wearing.
Woodrow behave. The natives are getting restless.
Be Blessed

AOL

#8 Jan 18, 2008
Well this forum was to invite people to come out to the Crusade. This is nothing to do with this family. I wish you all would just come one night and listen to his testimony. We all need to listen to him. We all need to be closer to God.
Bashing families is not a good example.

May God Bless you all and Hope you do come out to the Crusade!
well said

Alexandria, LA

#9 Jan 19, 2008
Be Blessed wrote:
Well this forum was to invite people to come out to the Crusade. This is nothing to do with this family. I wish you all would just come one night and listen to his testimony. We all need to listen to him. We all need to be closer to God.
Bashing families is not a good example.
May God Bless you all and Hope you do come out to the Crusade!
I would love to listen to his testimony. We are looking forward to attending this.
Be Blessed

AOL

#10 Jan 24, 2008
Okay everyone the Crusdae is getting closer.
Hope everyone trys to make at least one night of this. Make a point to take as many young people as you can. Look around at the Drugs and violence just in this little town. Get them there and God will do the rest!
Blessed

AOL

#11 Jan 27, 2008
Okay everyone the Crusade starts tomorrow at the Winnfield Senior High School at 7pm. Mon thru Wed. Hope to see everyone that can make it there. I beleive that you want be sorry you came.
Call and invite a friend. Call and invite some young people!
Blessed

AOL

#12 Jan 29, 2008
I went to the Crusade tonight and it was such a Blessing to see the outpouring of the town and surrounding towns. Black, whites, Young and old. What a Blessing to see. All the young people really touched my heart! Tomorrow is the last night. I encourage you if you haven't been to make plans to come tomorrow night. Bro Magee was telling how many young kids at surrounding schools excepted the Lord in their lives this week as he went around to most of the schools. Our Parish and Jackson also. People this is what it is about. Get God in these Kids now and you want have all the Drugging and ect going on. I ask if you can't make it to the Crusade to Pray for it. Pray that more lives will be touched and saved through Jesus Christ.
god is good to me

Rayville, LA

#13 Feb 2, 2008
he saved my life
Blessed

AOL

#14 Feb 2, 2008
god is good to me wrote:
he saved my life
God saved your LIFE through him!
poolplayerlady

Delhi, LA

#15 Feb 13, 2008
I went to two nights of the crusade, and I thank God that I did. The message really moved me the first night that I went. And it wasn't his life story that night, just some really great preaching. I went down to re-dedicate my life to God. I had been backslidden for a long time. And then Brother McGee started calling people up for healing. I was in a separate part of the building outside of the auditorium, so I didn't hear it, but he announced to the crowd that someone there needed healing for kidney failure. I have kidney failure and have been on dialysis for about three years now. My friend who brought me to the revival went out to get me and have me go up for prayer. I had such an amazing experience from God. I can't even begin to describe it. Not only did God use Jerry to call out my physical need directly to me, but he also used him to give me a revelation about some personal things that Jerry himself had no way of knowing. I thank God for his faithful servants like Jerry, who bring the message of salvation to others. But I really thank God for not giving up on me!
Jenn

AOL

#16 Feb 14, 2008
You know I also went to the crusade a couple nights. I had been several times to hear him. Always received a blessing from it. I was there the night of healing and I heard him call out for someone with kidney failure. I too went for a speacial healing for someone. And I know God is doing to heal this person. So I am so glad to hear your testimony on here. God Bless!
SHORT ROUND

West Monroe, LA

#17 Feb 14, 2008
poolplayerlady wrote:
I went to two nights of the crusade, and I thank God that I did. The message really moved me the first night that I went. And it wasn't his life story that night, just some really great preaching. I went down to re-dedicate my life to God. I had been backslidden for a long time. And then Brother McGee started calling people up for healing. I was in a separate part of the building outside of the auditorium, so I didn't hear it, but he announced to the crowd that someone there needed healing for kidney failure. I have kidney failure and have been on dialysis for about three years now. My friend who brought me to the revival went out to get me and have me go up for prayer. I had such an amazing experience from God. I can't even begin to describe it. Not only did God use Jerry to call out my physical need directly to me, but he also used him to give me a revelation about some personal things that Jerry himself had no way of knowing. I thank God for his faithful servants like Jerry, who bring the message of salvation to others. But I really thank God for not giving up on me!
Your testimony was very touching. God is the Great Physician. Thanks for sharing this with us and as my prayer I pray that God will continue to use you through his experience in reaching out to others. May God Bless.
poolplayerlady

Delhi, LA

#18 Feb 14, 2008
Aww, thanks to Jen and Short for the kind words. I just want to share my experience, because it was totally life changing. God bless y'all!
Jen

AOL

#19 Feb 14, 2008
A Prayer For Peace

"Lord, let your love flow like a river
To flood the nations everywhere,
So that every heart would be changed
And everyone would humbly bow in prayer...
Lord, help us to forgive from the heart
When we are wronged by our fellowman,
And help us all to live in peace
In every nation, in every land."

"Lord, let there be love in every heart
To erase hatred everywhere,
Let there be peacemakers in every land
This is my heart-felt prayer -
May world friendship prevail
And respect for all mankind increase,
So that there will be less of war,
And there will be more of peace."

Mrs Flahdeblah

Camborne, UK

#20 Feb 15, 2008
Greetings in Jesus mighty name, from UK. Great to hear all your comments. Was wondering does anyone know of web site I can download a filmed testimony from this guy or any ex hells angel. Me and my hubby witness to some really hard bikers and it'd be a good tool as we can follow our witness up with a free dvd.Thanks if you can help. bless you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,668
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Fri -Glinda- 2,249
Popeyes old Building. Jan 19 Jackson parish k... 6
wondering Jan 19 Illegal alien 2
Wal Mart's Alcohol Policy Jan 17 Bubba 6
Dewayne cox also known as Darius Mccray Jan 16 Wonderful 20
Snow day????? Jan 16 Moma bear 1

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages