Car Accident on Hwy 84 late last night

Car Accident on Hwy 84 late last night

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

concerned

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2007
a white lady hit a truck and was thrown from her vehicle, i heard she told the officers that she had a baby in the car with her but they could not find a baby
Tiger Mom

Shreveport, LA

#3 Nov 2, 2007
I KNOW NOTHING... DO TELL.
rod

Waskom, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2007
Vehicle traveling toward natch struck an 18 wheeler basically head on and ejected her. She was helicoptered out. Car totaled. 18 wheeler had drive shaft knocked out of it. Big mess. Dont know how severe the injuries. Driver of vdhicle was local girl.
Tiger Mom

Shreveport, LA

#5 Nov 2, 2007
WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?
just me

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Nov 2, 2007
the babies weren't in the car, she was just confused. she had injuries but they weren't that severe. she was flown out but she is going to be okay.
rod

Waskom, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2007
Tiger Mom wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?
no baby was located when I left. Dont know what the cops found.
Tiger Mom

Shreveport, LA

#8 Nov 2, 2007
THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.
Tiger Mom

Shreveport, LA

#9 Nov 2, 2007
DOES ANYONE KNOW HER NAME?
o no

AOL

#10 Nov 2, 2007
rod wrote:
<quoted text>no baby was located when I left. Dont know what the cops found.
What was the lady's name???
Friend

AOL

#11 Nov 2, 2007
o no wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the lady's name???
I think her name is Leann Deen, there was no baby in the car. She sustained only cuts and bruises.
God is the judge NOT you

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2007
that is her name & she is okay.. her mouth was cut open, but thank GOD she made it, she had hit a 18 wheeler head on & was ejected from the car...she's going home. A miracle from God was performed today...We all better be prepared for the day that we are taken. Are you walking with God looking foward to going to Heaven, or are you conforming to this world, bringing yourself to the Devil's hell?
PUT HER IN JAIL

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2007
God is the judge NOT you wrote:
that is her name & she is okay.. her mouth was cut open, but thank GOD she made it, she had hit a 18 wheeler head on & was ejected from the car...she's going home. A miracle from God was performed today...We all better be prepared for the day that we are taken. Are you walking with God looking foward to going to Heaven, or are you conforming to this world, bringing yourself to the Devil's hell?
Excuse me this lady was Drunk - I was in the ER at LSU with a family member who is ill when they flew her in she was in the room next to ours & they don't shut doors around there I witnessed the trooper talking to her & she told him she had been drinking. I have ZERO sympathy for her or anyone else who drinks & drives & fully believe once she is released from LSU she needs to be put in JAIL... I'm sure that this post will turn into one of those I guess you don't ever make mistakes things but you know what my mistakes don't endanger other peoples lives...
tyrone and tameka

Barnesville, OH

#14 Nov 3, 2007
PUT HER IN JAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me this lady was Drunk - I was in the ER at LSU with a family member who is ill when they flew her in she was in the room next to ours & they don't shut doors around there I witnessed the trooper talking to her & she told him she had been drinking. I have ZERO sympathy for her or anyone else who drinks & drives & fully believe once she is released from LSU she needs to be put in JAIL... I'm sure that this post will turn into one of those I guess you don't ever make mistakes things but you know what my mistakes don't endanger other peoples lives...
Maybees this was a wake up call for this sista. Lets hope so.
fmy of alcohol drinker

Mount Pleasant, TX

#17 Nov 4, 2007
drunk wrote:
cancer is a disease, so is alcoholism, instead of talking bad about the person we need to get her some help. If it were your sister or brother or mother or father, we wouldn't just want to lock them up and throw away the key. I know about alcoholism personally, I know that if a person with an alcohol problem could cure him or herself by walking naked in the middle of the street they would do so. Rich, poor, black or white, it affects us all. Please don't give up on us and throw us away, we are decent human beings that love and hurt just like everyone else. If you know an alcoholic, please reach out to them. We need someone in our corner too. Maybe if someone outside our family showed a little concern, we might be willing to seek help.
I've lived in winnfield for years and i am a sweet person and many people know that i am an alcoholic but they would rather talk about me than help.
My point is I DARE you to pick someone that you know needs help and try to help them. Put aside their religious and cultural background and just help them, I promise you, you won't be wasting your time, there are a lot of great people who are slaves to the disease
If you try in help an alcoholic and they don't think they have a probelem what do you do???
You can point blank tell them they need help but until they admit it what can you do???? Just sit and wait until something bad happens? Because sooner or later thier luck will run out. They will lose everything (job, children,possibly their own life).
good bye 2 1 i

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2007
She was stone assed drunk. i have seen this girl around town driving like a freaking idiot but the sad thing is she will get away with this shell be back on the road in no time and what about our children? why do we keep slapping people on the wrists instead of throwing their butts in jail where they belong. that girl is a menace too society

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winn Correctional Center Closes June 30, 2015. 37 min Thomas 25
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 12 hr Trouser Cough 2,977
2015 Fall Elections 15 hr WFLD 7
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 16 hr Trouser Cough 1,863
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 16 hr Trouser Cough 1,826
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 16 hr Trouser Cough 790
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 16 hr Trouser Cough 1,244
More from around the web

Winnfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE