Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

I hope looking like their not breaking windows.
Carrie Underwood

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

get over it,move on,....go Tigers!
Un huh

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

I heard their Defense was solid this year.
typical

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Carrie Underwood wrote:
get over it,move on,....go Tigers!
Thats right as long as someone plays football they are above everything else. If football players are guilty throw them off the team like Miles done at LSU. Then hold them accountable for any wrong that was done. For too long athletes , high school to pro have gotten away with everything.
JimE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

GO Tigers.
Carrie Underwood

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right as long as someone plays football they are above everything else. If football players are guilty throw them off the team like Miles done at LSU. Then hold them accountable for any wrong that was done. For too long athletes , high school to pro have gotten away with everything.
there is way more BS in this world that is more evil and needs more attention on other than football players making mistakes.....dont ruin it for the children that love football

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Carrie Underwood wrote:
<quoted text>there is way more BS in this world that is more evil and needs more attention on other than football players making mistakes.....dont ruin it for the children that love football
Mistakes and poor choices should yield consequences. Not enforcing those consequences is what gives so many potentially great athletes poor attitudes. Wearing a jersey does not and should not grant anyone immunity from the law.
onlyme

Rayville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

nicely put....I agree!
Jerky

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why the school officials and football coaches should punish these kids for breaking the law when the Chief of Police has chosen to do absolutely nothing about this whole mess and has lied about the ages of the people that were booked a few days ago.

If you want to complain to someone or about someone then complain about the C.of P.!! He has covered this up, lied about two of the three boys being "juveniles" to keep their names and pictures out of the paper and has apparently totally forgot the whole incident and is just letting it die a quite death.

These crimes happened outside school time and off school property. Until our law enforcement does their job nothing else can be done to these kids. Nothing.

Got a complaint? Go to the police station FIRST!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Early vote for mayor 14 min Voter 1
Alina Norris 47 min wonderer 4
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Living Wage 2,109
City Marshall and his speed trap Deputy (Apr '09) 7 hr Nothing to do 41
Kyowa Reynolds 17 hr 7279kdr 1
Eddie Bartley (Aug '13) 21 hr check this 15
Western States Fri For America 1
•••
•••
•••
Winnfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winnfield Jobs