michael elliott and taylor leggett?

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

baseballmom71

Monroe, LA

#1 Apr 17, 2010
who are these two people? i heard my daughter mentioning their names, and i was just wondering who they are.
hmmmm

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2010
Why don't you just ask your daughter? I think you're just trying to start some mess!!!
baseballmom71

Monroe, LA

#3 Apr 17, 2010
I was just wondering.
hmmmm

Camby, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2010
Then ask ur daughter. Topix is certainly not the place to inquire abt people who mind their business and don't bother anyone.
someone

Noble, LA

#5 Jul 6, 2010
theyre engaged from what ive heard. but as far as im concerned, you have nothing to worry about. they both come from good families.
really

Alexandria, LA

#6 Jul 6, 2010
michael elliot from sikes?
Army Soldier

Leesville, LA

#7 Jul 7, 2010
I know them both lol. Taylor is a little young girl and michael is an older guy. Both trouble makers
Army Soldier

Leesville, LA

#8 Jul 7, 2010
Anyway Taylor you need to quit posting shit like this for attention kiddo
taymo

Noble, LA

#9 Jul 7, 2010
choke on one
SMH

Fort Richardson, AK

#10 Jul 7, 2010
i happen to know taylor very well...i dont know michael that good but taylor and michael have been together for god knows how long...and i dont think that taylor would come on this shit for no reason just to get attention...she is most definatly not an attention whore...anyway grats on the house and fiance taylor...later gators
taymo

Noble, LA

#11 Jul 7, 2010
yes michael elliott from sikes. problem?
really

Alexandria, LA

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Well, for one he is a dope smoker. He got caught at Caney Lake with some weed.
Tinker

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2010
Ignore them Taylor. Most people in this town are extremely messy and get their kicks by gossiping about other people. No matter what you have to say they will keep talking as long as they think they are aggravating you. So just ignore it.
cupcake

Grapevine, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2010
Taylor...I agree with Tinker! Jealousy is rampant in this town! You and Michael enjoy your life together. So happy for you! And to you REALLY...as a parent I would rather know my child got busted with weed than crystal Meth! Most of the kids nowadays are on that stuff so bad!!!
Army Soldier

Leesville, LA

#16 Jul 8, 2010
lol see still attention, grow up kid
taymo

Noble, LA

#17 Jul 8, 2010
Youre the one that needs to grow up. Getting on topix to accuse people of things and to make yourself feel better. In all actualality, you have no life because you continue to get on here every few hours to see if anyone replies to this post about ME. So whether you have a problem with me or not, youre still thinking of me. As for "Really", who gives a shit?
cupcake

Plantersville, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2010
Taylor...if you know who this person is from the info I gave you...I can probably get this stopped. I doubt very seriously that the military is gonna put up with a soldier cyberbullying.What a disgrace! To call yourself an American soldier but then act like this. Guess it never crossed your mind that you are defending Tay & Michael's freedom!!! Have a wonderful day...I'm sorry...a wonderful night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 2 hr Ray 38
cca winn correctional center (May '10) Thu just asking 40
good news (Dec '13) Wed Winnfield 71
WSHS football predicton Wed Dinky 28
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Oct 21 texas pete 1,650
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) Oct 20 icbs 666
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Oct 20 Trouser Cough 1,526
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match

Winnfield Jobs