Winnfield man faces up to 90-year pri...

Winnfield man faces up to 90-year prison term

There are 56 comments on the Alexandria Daily Town Talk story from May 4, 2012, titled Winnfield man faces up to 90-year prison term. In it, Alexandria Daily Town Talk reports that:

A Winnfield man was convicted this week on methamphetamine conspiracy and trafficking charges and faces up to 90 years in prison, Winn Parish District Attorney Chris Nevils said in a news release Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexandria Daily Town Talk.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smh

United States

#42 Jul 16, 2012
can i come by and talk about how happy everyonne is that tim is rotting in jail?
family

Winnfield, LA

#43 Jul 16, 2012
smh wrote:
can i come by and talk about how happy everyonne is that tim is rotting in jail?
YES please feel free to come on over its not a problem at all just let me know when you are ready to come on over and i will sure be waiting so if your not scared to let us know who you are then bring your HAPPY ASS on
xavier

Sterlington, LA

#44 Jul 16, 2012
danger danger danger wrote:
I hear his family showed their ass in the courtroom holering and cussing out the judge and the deputies did nothing because they were scared to death of them because this whole family is involed in the drug trade and they were afraid they would be targeted or their family, is this true? Did that happen?
If I was the family I would be mad too. Because justice in this town is void. It was just the other day when the HOLY JUDGES BROTHER busted a telephone pole in half, then left the scene to "go to a job interview." Neighbors said he had been high all morning raising hell at his house. This dude Judge Derr's bro left the scene of an accident and didn't even get a ticket. My guess is he left the scene to go hide all the drugs he had in the vehicle. So in my opinion, it just depends on WHO YOU ARE, if your brother is the judge, go ahead and sell them. cops wont arrest you, even if you hit a telephone pole and almost kill innocent people.
family

Winnfield, LA

#45 Jul 16, 2012
xavier wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was the family I would be mad too. Because justice in this town is void. It was just the other day when the HOLY JUDGES BROTHER busted a telephone pole in half, then left the scene to "go to a job interview." Neighbors said he had been high all morning raising hell at his house. This dude Judge Derr's bro left the scene of an accident and didn't even get a ticket. My guess is he left the scene to go hide all the drugs he had in the vehicle. So in my opinion, it just depends on WHO YOU ARE, if your brother is the judge, go ahead and sell them. cops wont arrest you, even if you hit a telephone pole and almost kill innocent people.
thank you for bringing all that out i was not going to put mr derr's family business out but that is the truth
sad

United States

#46 Jul 28, 2012
wow 90 years
Wtf

United States

#47 Sep 15, 2012
The real piece of trash here is CHRIS NEVELS!!!
Nobody has mentioned him being arrested in baton rouge AFTER being elected DA for DWI Hit & Run & Flight From An Officer with a Whore in his car & having it wiped clean by his daddy who is president of the Louisiana board of DA's!!!!!!
family

Winnfield, LA

#48 Sep 15, 2012
Wtf wrote:
The real piece of trash here is CHRIS NEVELS!!!
Nobody has mentioned him being arrested in baton rouge AFTER being elected DA for DWI Hit & Run & Flight From An Officer with a Whore in his car & having it wiped clean by his daddy who is president of the Louisiana board of DA's!!!!!!
well u know the old saying what goes around comes around and one day he will get whats coming to him
town talk
#49 Sep 15, 2012
i think that ugly weird sister of his is on that mess too! I seen her the other day at the dollar store and she was out of it!! And to the family, Tim deserved what he got! he had no intention on ever changing his ways or he would have done it already!! after all, how old is he now??? thats right, not a kid!! hes been messed up for a long ass time! and if you look at your family's track record on change that in its self should tell you something! truth hurts!
friend of the family

Winnfield, LA

#50 Sep 17, 2012
Well I know for a fact his sister don't do drugs so before you get on here and start bashing people you better get your facts straight and I think she put her address on here so I bet you won't go to her house and tell her to her face you might get more than you want
smh

United States

#51 Sep 17, 2012
family wrote:
<quoted text> YES please feel free to come on over its not a problem at all just let me know when you are ready to come on over and i will sure be waiting so if your not scared to let us know who you are then bring your HAPPY ASS on
I came by and nobody was there to meet me. Sorry I missed you all. I brought a few friends with me to meet you but you were not there at least you would not come to the door if you were there. I will be back. Maybe I will come during the night this time and be able to catch you home. Maybe we can talk real soon.
family friend

Winnfield, LA

#52 Sep 17, 2012
[ who="smh"quoted] I came by and nobody was there to meet me. Sorry I missed you all. I brought a few friends with me to meet you but you were not there at least you would not come to the door if you were there. I will be back. Maybe I will come during the night this time and be able to catch you home. Maybe we can talk real soon.
your a damn lair because ive been home and the door has been open so feel free to come to the door that is if your not chicken shit i dont know why you people has to keep shit going i hope i find out who you are because maybe there is a few things we can put on here about you or your family
O B ONE

Lawrenceville, GA

#53 Sep 27, 2012
man wrote:
yea id say trafficking meth repeatedly is more than just a bad decision. if that doesnt mean hes a bad person what does?
Come on man, everybody that knows Tim new he was bad news. The spoiled sucker grew up and got on drugs. Half the parish is doing the same thing. Lock all of them up.
O B ONE

Lawrenceville, GA

#54 Sep 27, 2012
the DA wrote:
How near is it to next election for DA?
whats that supposed to mean? You want to get rid of the da because he sent a drug dealer to jail> you dumb ass.I support our DA 100%
friend of the family

Winnfield, LA

#55 Oct 11, 2012
O B ONE wrote:
<quoted text> whats that supposed to mean? You want to get rid of the da because he sent a drug dealer to jail> you dumb ass.I support our DA 100%
tim was not a dealer he was a user.what about our da he is a drunk so let why don't we as one big community get him out of there how can he send someone else to jail when he is just as bad.I have seen him in easy mart at noon buying cases of beer when he should be working so what the deal with that so we pay him to sit at home at drink while he should be in the office working
LOL

United States

#56 Oct 11, 2012
friend of the family wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen him in easy mart at noon buying cases of beer when he should be working so what the deal with that so we pay him to sit at home at drink while he should be in the office working
You want him going to work and deciding peoples' fate while he's drunk?
hmmmm

United States

#57 Oct 11, 2012
I meant to post that using the name hmmmm? It would have made more since and would not have looked like I was laughing out loud at myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal Mart's Alcohol Policy 4 min just sayin 5
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 31 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,664
Dewayne cox also known as Darius Mccray 6 hr Wonderful 20
Snow day????? 14 hr Moma bear 1
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 22 hr Mechanic 3,320
care about your self and not her feelings Jan 14 Times2 2
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Jan 13 Mechanic 2,171

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance