Next Last
Lovedatstuff

United States

#22 Jan 3, 2012
She got some good trim.
its a shame

Bellevue, WA

#23 Oct 28, 2012
how trashy can this girl be? I think zach needs to get a divorce from that thing before she drains him all she wants is a pay check from him! she dresses like a complete slut on facebook and is suppose to be a "wife" and "mother" but she runs off with other ppl partying while her husband is busting his ass to support her and some other dudes kids which wouldnt be a bad thing IF she really cared about him!!..SHES JUST USING HIM!!.its a shame!!
jamie hayes

United States

#24 Oct 30, 2012
Again i will come on here not hiding behind a name but i will say as for mine and Zach's marriage that's only our business..... as far as me using him well again you obviously don't know me I've taken care of me and my two and zach by myself (and that was nursing not by drug slinging of any other pathetic lies you people come up with)up until zach became my "husband" and when he said i do that was to me AND my kids because that's what real men do! But as a person coming on here talking crap about something you don't know.... I'm sure you know nothing about real men or real women and as for how i dress and what i put on facebook and how you feel about that is you're own opinion to have and but i can really care less how you think about me, because guess what hunni hunni i answer to one person and its not you! So please keep my name out of your mouth, unless of course you wanna drop a pair and come say this face to face! Which i highly doubt...seeing how you're on topix hiding behind a computer. Thanks!
One More Word

Zwolle, LA

#25 Oct 30, 2012
Yep takes a real big man or woman to hide and slander another behind a screen. Why not go take care of your own lives and stop trashing others. Some people don't need computers. It says in the Bible that he who has not sinned to cast the first stone. I know I could not throw one stone at anyone. Sounds like someone needs to get a life and get off the computer. Jamie you go girl. Glad you have a good life.
Taymo

Dallas, TX

#26 Oct 30, 2012
Wow. This really shows how "mature, Christian like and lady like" you people. Way to go Winnfield women!! Don't have you have anything better to do with your pathetic lives than live on the internet and talk about people? Puhlease!! Jamie is a great and beautiful woman. Grow up people.
One More Word

Zwolle, LA

#27 Oct 31, 2012
Funny funny wrote:
C.H.( aka) Spartan : may not be right but you know as well as I do the sh*t is funny . Don't worry bud i'm laughing with you. Jamie your the laugh of the party. Oh by the way I got a old eye patch if you ever need to use it. Kim! Your a joke too but don't feel bad cuz Jamie out ranks you LOL your not stuck at #1 so see, it ain't to bad LOL
No, none of this is funny. You have no clue what she went through as a baby and child. You think a child with a problem you cannot fix is funny. That was her at one time. You are a stupid small person. If you have children you better hope the Lord don't put something on one of them that you can't fix. But if he does remember this day and see how much you laugh then. They say the Lord can whoop you with a stick you can't see.
jamie hayes

United States

#28 Oct 31, 2012
Thank you for those last posts i see some of you actually do know the real me and i appreciate what you've said! Yall made my night, i hope one day I'll get a chance to return the favor... just not in these same circumstances lol thanks again! Yall are awesome!
Kim

Prairieville, LA

#29 Oct 31, 2012
I have known Jamie for many yrs and she is beautiful inside and out. You people that are telling her to be a good mother and wife you truly do not know her cause she has made many sacrifices for her children and is a very devoted wife. I am very proud to be in her life and call her my best friend. She has never tried to be someone she's not and has always stayed true to who she is. You should never judge a book by its cover. It is not your place to sit back and judge someone. Remember we all have to answer to one certain one the Man above. Also what goes around comes around karma is a bitch and she never forgets an address. I can say since y'all talking bout her at least y'all giving someone else a break and you have a really good subject to take about Jamie!!! Love ya ewee!!!:)
jamie hayes

United States

#30 Oct 31, 2012
My thoughts exactly!!!! I told someone in class today that i didn't really care if they keep talking cuz at least they're giving someone else a break, someone not so strong that might actually let someones words hurt them, The Bible tells me the best revenge is to pray for my enemies so thats exactly what im gonna do! I love you always and for ever my kim and im so glad to have people like you in my life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gossip 11 hr Mason 9
good news (Dec '13) Wed HAPPY 89
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Dec 23 Hatti_Hollerand 1,710
CCA corruption. Not good for Winnfield Dec 23 jjsr6275 7
Kenny Gray Dec 22 Babymama 6
who is the low life that keeps reporting people (Sep '09) Dec 22 Hoe hater 21
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Dec 22 Trouser Cough 1,154
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web