Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Sh*t anyone who's had to work with her or sales drugs or looks for a easy lay knows jamie calhoun trust me you don't want to know her you ain't missing anything LOL
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

people just need to mind their on buisness if u dont know Jamie its b/c she doesnt want u too
duhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Not trying to be rude but what's wrong with her face?
just wonderin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

she had cancer..in her eye
Funny funny

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Jamie! Quick! Close the one good eye and count to 10! Everyone else! Hide and hope she don't find you!!!!!!!

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Funny funny wrote:
Jamie! Quick! Close the one good eye and count to 10! Everyone else! Hide and hope she don't find you!!!!!!!
That's...not okay.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Funny funny wrote:
you are not right....u need to shut the hell up she cant help that about her eye
4sur

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

This is so ugly for u 2 say...u should be ashamed of urself...Karma's a bitch u know.
Funny funny

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

C.H.( aka) Spartan : may not be right but you know as well as I do the sh*t is funny . Don't worry bud i'm laughing with you. Jamie your the laugh of the party. Oh by the way I got a old eye patch if you ever need to use it. Kim! Your a joke too but don't feel bad cuz Jamie out ranks you LOL your not stuck at #1 so see, it ain't to bad LOL
4sur

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

she must of took ur man or wouldn't have u. or else u wouldn't worry about her any.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

umm u are probably thinking about the wrong kim...this is not kim snow
jamie calhoun

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

yall kill me! whoever the " funny funny" person is let me just say u r not funny trust me i could crack better one eyed jokes with one eye behind my back!!!! and what sayin im a hoe and sell drugs and im a bad mom didnt hurt my feelings so ur gonna try and go for the eye bit??? well yay for u!!!@ least this time its something true to rag me about!!! but unfortunately for u it dont hurt my feelins either! i think yall are all just scary hidin behind ur fake name haters!!! so go ahead and be mad at me cuz i got one eye and im hotter than u and please go ahead n get pissed that im smarter than u and went to college and can work circles around any of u and let it just torcher ur soul that iv raised two beautiful kids on my own and have a nice house and vehicles ect.... SO! now that ur infuriated cuz u cant be like me why dont u try and better urself and stop taking ur insecurities out on me!!!!
Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

Jamie-you are such a coward. Everyone knows who and what you do. Trying to lie and do stuff behind peoples backs. You've been caught this time missy and everyone is laughing at you. . .not because of your eye but because you are a fool. I asked a question about you earlier but now I know who you really are. You are a fake. And you didn't raise them babies, I believe someone else's money supported them while you just sat there and let them pay the way.
knowsnothing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

All you have to do is look on her facebook pages , that will tell you exactly what kind of person she is, but whats bad is she tries to hide it behind religion. BTW you are not any kind of hot....fat, gross and ugly
Hilarious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

This just cracks me up! I totally agree, she is in denial if she thinks she is "hot" LMFAO!! Sweetheart, you need to relook at yourself in the mirror... Start dressing "nice" respect yourself while around people and not act DUMB, be a better mom and actually try to support your kids! C'mon now!
And seriously, SHE IS A COMPLETE FAKE!!! So doesn't know how to be ''real'' at all..
butterflies

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

LOL I agree with you Hilarious. She needs to start bein a mom and stop actin like shes 17. I really feel bad for her kids, shes not makein a good example for them. I think she has selfessteam issues and in order to feel pretty she has to act and dress like a hoe. Well dear its not pretty its nasty. Jamie Grow up! theres more to life than fuckin and dope.
Curious

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Jamie may cant help her eye or face or whatever but she can help being a BITCH!!!! She walks around like shes better than everyone and treats people like shit. And no I dont even really have any problems with her but I know how she is!!! You would think looking like that would humble you, guess not!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Winnfield Forum right now

Search the Winnfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's race next year, who will you vote for? 2 hr I LIKE MIKE 4
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hold on there 2,674
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 22 hr Trouser Cough 2,772
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 22 hr Trouser Cough 1,562
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 22 hr Trouser Cough 1,449
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 22 hr Trouser Cough 599
CCA Winn is Hiring (Jun '13) Mon Fitz 69
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000