New Deputy at the Sheriff's Office?

New Deputy at the Sheriff's Office?

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

Goose

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Anybody heard that we have a new deputy at the Winn Parish Sheriff's Office?
Duck Duck

Pineville, LA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Ok, this has got to be good. Please tell us who. Is it another new recruit from Jackson Parish, or is it some old retired fart that is drawing a full retirement as well. Or could it be someone who road the short bus in high school, oh wait, they aren't made deputies, they are made detectives. Can't wait to find out.
I heard it

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I heard it was one of the old B. Jordan crew. Won't put their name because I don't know if it's true or not. We need to try to get confirmation first. Maybe someone out there in Topix land might know for sure.
just alike

Powhatan, LA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I heard it wrote:
I heard it was one of the old B. Jordan crew. Won't put their name because I don't know if it's true or not. We need to try to get confirmation first. Maybe someone out there in Topix land might know for sure.
Just have to love our TOPIX reporters who do investigate and do want the truth when making a post. Reporting "talk on the street" gives us almost instant news and the rest of the story comes with more investigating. Although, according to the editor, Charles Crain,of the Winn parish paper , " There are many outrageous claims that are made there, mostly about our elected officials. I've got news for you: you are not an investigative journalist, nor do you have the inside track and are "blowing the roof off" of some scandal in Winn Parish. You just look foolish."
I just love all of us "foolish looking" grassroots, untrained, observant, sharing posters here. Thank you, "Goose" and "I heard it". for your sharing real news. After all, it is our tax money that pays our sheriff's deputies.
Jimmy

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
I heard at church this morning that the sheriff had the ex-chief deputy sworn in. If this is true he just lost my families vote.
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
I heard at church this morning that the sheriff had the ex-chief deputy sworn in. If this is true he just lost my families vote.
Which ex-chief deputy
Duck Duck

Powhatan, LA

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Well I guess I was right. There you go. An old fart with a full retirement. Had to be that or someone transplanted from Jackson Parish.
yep yep

Livingston, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2012
It was the old fart with the retirement is what I was told.
TELL IT

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Who is it?
flabbergasted

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2012
I heard who this is could not hardley believe it!
Anonymous

Winnfield, LA

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Duck Duck wrote:
Ok, this has got to be good. Please tell us who. Is it another new recruit from Jackson Parish, or is it some old retired fart that is drawing a full retirement as well. Or could it be someone who road the short bus in high school, oh wait, they aren't made deputies, they are made detectives. Can't wait to find out.
I agree what a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy Yourself (Apr '16) 19 hr ooohoomcdbt 69
Dead Body Found in Jordan Hill. (Sep '12) Wed MAD 77
Amy Martin box (May '14) Tue UNOME 11
Stabbing Tue Sickening 7
One dead after Winnfield shooting (Jan '15) Tue Yuck 31
Murder- Getting Off Easy Tue Serious 1
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Mar 25 -Prince- 3,540

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance