Pineville, LA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Was it a Mob Hit, or just a Meth Lab explosion. Inquiring Minds want to know
rumor

Winnfield, LA

#2 Sep 4, 2012
John Gotti wrote:
Was it a Mob Hit, or just a Meth Lab explosion. Inquiring Minds want to know
i've heard over and over that two bodies were found out there from listening to the talk around town, two three weeks ago...nothing in the news... what is your source?
wondering

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2012
They still say its not true
mystery

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Heard someone say that they heard people at the courthouse say that one of the bodies was of a white male about 5-11 to 6 feet tall and 160-175 lbs and had kind of sandy brown hair. Some kind of secert investigation or something must be.

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Parts Unknown

#5 Sep 5, 2012
I heard that you really can't depend on what you hear to be fact.

“Escaped to The North”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
wondering
#7 Sep 9, 2012
has anyone heard anything else? i know ppl are defiantly talking about this.
wondering

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Yes its true they r investigating before anything is public
yeah i kow everything

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
I know for a fact CLAY RIGGS AND HEATHER BARTON had everything to do with that man getting killed and it was heather and clays Meth lab that blew up that Nan came up missing in Jordan hill a while back they killed him .
earl p

Winnfield, LA

#10 Oct 11, 2012
A live body would be interesting.
drugs

AOL

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Where was you standing when this was taking place.
yeah i know everthing. Sounds like Heather was sleeping in your bed. And your covering up for your man.Some one had to own the property this meth lab blew up on. Clay and Heather do not own property in Jordon Hill. So you are another person had to be involed. Don't let those drugs over take your rhinking.
Curious

Denham Springs, LA

#12 Oct 11, 2012
yeah i kow everything wrote:
I know for a fact CLAY RIGGS AND HEATHER BARTON had everything to do with that man getting killed and it was heather and clays Meth lab that blew up that Nan came up missing in Jordan hill a while back they killed him .
How do you know this to be true !!!! Who is this Heather Barton !!!! What do you mean by "Nan came up missing in Jordan Hill while back !!! Who is the person who came up missing
Curious

Denham Springs, LA

#13 Oct 11, 2012
drugs wrote:
yeah i know everthing. Sounds like Heather was sleeping in your bed. And your covering up for your man.Some one had to own the property this meth lab blew up on. Clay and Heather do not own property in Jordon Hill. So you are another person had to be involed. Don't let those drugs over take your rhinking.
Where was this lab that blew up. Whose property

What are you
right

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Heather has her nose in all this too. Hope they find this man and arrest the asses that done it
town talk
#15 Oct 11, 2012
so we the nosy ppl of winnfield wants to know..HOW do you know everything? tell us what you know!
i know everything

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Heathers messed up and told somebody she shouldnt have told and word got around the cops know it was her and clay. Everyone knows it was them it don't take a genius to know that duhhh Heathers got a big mouth and now its gonna get her in trouble
i know everything

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2012
drugs wrote:
no sweetie I ain't never done drugs in my whole life unlike heather and clay Heathers got a big mouth she's been telling people things that are gna get her in trouble I've heard from numerous people it was heather and clay and to top it all off heathers told on her self so don't talk about things u obviously know nothing about. Thanks
i know everything

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2012
right wrote:
Heather has her nose in all this too. Hope they find this man and arrest the asses that done it
yeah I agree
drugs

AOL

#19 Oct 12, 2012
hear say. I still say your jealous and just running your mouth. No body no proof of meth lab
and evertbody that know heather barton knows she lies and is a trouble maker. Sounds like misty got made at Scott ran to the cops and had to turn her story around.sweetie
i know you

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2012
hey I know everything, I know who you are and you do take drugs and yes Heather took your drug dealer and your jealous of her. And u have it in for clay only reasons we know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 14 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,297
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Wed Ysmay_Wyldcharm 2,169
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Wed Michael Matrulli 3,623
Poor kids on stumps camp rd (Jun '17) Wed Wondering 11
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) Dec 12 Isabella Fireray 1,628
What you know about Timmy Casper? (Feb '13) Dec 7 Uncle Tom 33
Popeyes old Building. Dec 7 Uncle Tom 3

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance