Nyekia Jackson
Wanda

Alexandria, LA

#25 Oct 14, 2013
Who was the dude who had her bent over her car with her pants on the ground in the parking lot? Heard it was Ricky and the guard had to pull him off her
Nene

United States

#26 Apr 28, 2014
crystal wrote:
You stfu with yo nasty ass think bull want you bitch he married you cause you got pregnant
GIRL GET THE FUXK U DONT KNO ME AT ALL...GET THE FUxK WITT THE FAKE NAME N SHITT BITXH CRYSTAL WHO????
leon linley

Lubbock, TX

#27 Apr 29, 2014
Nene wrote:
<quoted text>GIRL GET THE FUXK U DONT KNO ME AT ALL...GET THE FUxK WITT THE FAKE NAME N SHITT BITXH CRYSTAL WHO????
Nene, imma have to get me some more of that stuff.
Nene

United States

#28 Apr 29, 2014
leon linley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nene, imma have to get me some more of that stuff.
You dont kno me either...same person differnt lies
Tolar

Alexandria, LA

#29 Apr 29, 2014
Youll know I got that any time I wanted it and it is damn good but when my money got funny she got hard to get. If you can show her a big roll of bills and a big lump in front of your pants you gonna have your way wiyh her
Nene

United States

#30 Apr 29, 2014
Tolar wrote:
Youll know I got that any time I wanted it and it is damn good but when my money got funny she got hard to get. If you can show her a big roll of bills and a big lump in front of your pants you gonna have your way wiyh her
Name please untill then stfu lian
Nene

United States

#31 Apr 29, 2014
Nene wrote:
<quoted text>
Name please untill then stfu lian
Same lian asz bittch
leon linley

United States

#32 Apr 30, 2014
Shoot that ho bent over the hood of my car last night and I poured it to her. She was hollerin like a dog been hit by a car.
Fitz

Alexandria, LA

#33 Apr 30, 2014
I know she loves to be bent over the hood must be the heat off the hood on her titties that turn her on she sure gonna holler it get good to her
leon linley

United States

#34 Apr 30, 2014
Yeah she do love that cause she say it rub her coochie spot. With her there ain't no other way cause she so damn ugly.
Nene

United States

#35 Apr 30, 2014
Da hoe is crazy..lol...bitxh u crack me up....get a life u obsessed hoe..u need help forreal forreal
Nene

United States

#36 Apr 30, 2014
Hiding behind fake names n shitt..kmsl...bitxh u So brave......
leon linley

United States

#37 Apr 30, 2014
Nene bitch come bend yo ass over for this big link of pant sausage. Tell everybody how Leon shuck that corn for you.
Fitz

Alexandria, LA

#38 Apr 30, 2014
Dont know who you talking about ugly sure not Crystal she fine looking when you hit that coochie spot
leon linley

United States

#39 Apr 30, 2014
Fitz me an you should pull that train on Crystal an Nene.
leon linley

Oran, MO

#40 Apr 30, 2014
Crystal how bout me you and nene do that threesum
Tolar

Alexandria, LA

#41 May 2, 2014
Nelson one hell of a woman I think she take all three of us if we work it right, how about if you`ll in we ask her or maybe she see this and call us
leon linkey

Lake Charles, LA

#42 May 3, 2014
Let's do it Tolar. We gonna ride dat coochie.
Walker

Alexandria, LA

#43 May 6, 2014
Nothing wrong with Nelson and her sex life she is a GROWN WOMAN free and 21 she can do whoever she wants when and where she wants. We are lucky that she wants us long and often it good for all us if one of her men have stay home with wife there always somebodie else to put it in for her.
leon linley

Oran, MO

#44 May 7, 2014
I just wanna get up with all them bitches...nene, nelson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking hard 3 hr Curious 1
what happen to heath 23 hr A friend 2
what the hell? 23 hr Juice-N-Jen 2
wanted mounted deer heads (Mar '10) Mon ndyesha 70
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 3,606
Mexican man Mon Switchback 7
Dead Body Found in Jordan Hill. (Sep '12) Sep 17 GIN-N-JUICE 81

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance