First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SMH

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Did anybody here about about how nasty she was and had to move somewhere else? And i hope she don't think Dontae want her man built a** and why do she dress like an old woman ?how old is she 65? maybe that's why she sleeping with everybody cause CCA don't pay worth shit..
Stophating

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Jul 18, 2013
She do dress old but i don't think ny is nasty she just think she ah bad MF i know Nicole and Fig taught her better.
Sappgirl

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Jul 18, 2013
L need to stop Yal
nene smith

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2013
All yall some stupid slow bitches..really gt a liife n stop hatin cause Ny on her shit n been on. her shit.u gots to b hatin hell of hard jst to tke time out of ur daii to mke up lies,,.
WINNFIELD FINEST

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Aug 11, 2013
We
nene smith wrote:
All yall some stupid slow bitches..really gt a liife n stop hatin cause Ny on her shit n been on. her shit.u gots to b hatin hell of hard jst to tke time out of ur daii to mke up lies,,.
YOU CANT WORK AT CCA EVERY DAY SHE BE OFF OLE DUDE BE LOOKING LIKE A OLD ASS WOMAN AND IF SHE SO ON WHY SHE CANT KEEP A HOUSE OR JOB I GOT ONE CHILD AND LIVE IN A HOUSE GOT MY OWN CAR AND MY OWN MAN. NY JUST MAKE HER SELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL WITH THE SHIT SHE BE DOING AND WEARING THEN HAVE HER KIDS LOOKING LIKE OLD MAIDS THAT IS UGLY..
Independent

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Aug 11, 2013
All i want to know is who in the hell is fucking her ?? and every time turn around she pregnant but nobody never see her with a man. Those kids must be for married men..How many kids do she have now?? And where are the men that lay down with her?? They must be gay to lay down with another man.
NeNe

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Don't b childish put a name..untill then stfu..
crystal

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Aug 23, 2013
You stfu with yo nasty ass think bull want you bitch he married you cause you got pregnant
Wanda

Vidalia, LA

#13 Aug 26, 2013
Crystal we all gotu we see you rubbin all over him hope you next hoe he gets pregnant corse you not no if it him or Ftzjeralds baby
Crystal

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Aug 27, 2013
Wanda f u girl you don't know shi$ about me ho3
Delbert

Vidalia, LA

#15 Aug 27, 2013
OOOOOHo a cat fight Wanda must have hit on a real deal dont worry Cristal we got you covered just keep laying back and let us know when it gets goooood
Crystal

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Delbert wrote:
OOOOOHo a cat fight Wanda must have hit on a real deal dont worry Cristal we got you covered just keep laying back and let us know when it gets goooood
. Laughing out loud I'm not worried about none of them ho3s
Monkey Bizness

Tulsa, OK

#17 Aug 29, 2013
Nothing like a bunch of sheboons and wanna be sheboons arguing over the internet about babydaddys. Yo hoes get yo ass out there and make me some money and stop fighting amongst yoselfs. Work together as a team and make big daddy some money.
Bro

Vidalia, LA

#18 Aug 29, 2013
You go white girl you got the goood stuff them old hos no they cant dowhat you does for the brothers. White meet covered with black krust shure is fine
Hater

Ferriday, LA

#19 Aug 30, 2013
I hate when dumb as$ people make stupid as$ comments when they dont know anything about the situation get a life and get of Nyekia and Nene and find something better to do instead of trying to trash hard working mothers
Monkey Bizness

Bradford, AR

#20 Aug 30, 2013
You are so right, them hoes work hard as hell hoin!
Hater wrote:
I hate when dumb as$ people make stupid as$ comments when they dont know anything about the situation get a life and get of Nyekia and Nene and find something better to do instead of trying to trash hard working mothers
Bro

Vidalia, LA

#21 Aug 30, 2013
Crystal not no hoe she just like big black men and what we do for her that little old Fitsjerld white dude just her front she no where the smoke house are
Wonder

Vidalia, LA

#22 Aug 31, 2013
Is the smoke house where the big meat hangs ?? That what she likes
Bro

Vidalia, LA

#23 Sep 11, 2013
So it not always the money that get her to Fu-- if a dude show her the big meat she got to have it. Must be why she got all them losers it ant looks or brains that turn her on it meat
Boneher

Vidalia, LA

#24 Sep 12, 2013
The white girl be looking at the front of a dudes pants when you talk to her. Inmates say they get it up for her and look at her smile and twist that ass when they meet her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,534
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,657
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,107
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 674
WSHS football predicton Wed Seriously 40
Who will you vote 4 SHERIFF in 2015 (Aug '13) Wed joker 53
good news (Dec '13) Tue HAPPY 78
Winnfield Dating
Find my Match

Winnfield People Search