Vote for your favorite Crook from Win...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Aug 21, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
Who cares? Johnny Ray was taken down, Bodie won't be back, and Cranford is in charge! What's the problem?
Childish piss-ant! An espresso enema would do wonders for your gastro-intestinal system. May Allah the merciful and compassionate be with you during these trying times.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Sep 6, 2012
I vote for Baby Davy Ford - Retard as the biggest crook! The little dweeb has my vote!!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#23 Sep 10, 2012
Hey Davy Ford - Retard alias Winnfield!! Posters have reported you on Topix sites in Syria, Israel, Kurdistan, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, London, Afghanistan, and here in Winnfield, La. My apologies to the good folks of Winnfield about this. However, I should warn you of his next response - it will be something to behold. Hopefully it will be something original. So, stop trying to fool the educated because it isn't working!! If anyone is interest, take a look at these forums, and look for Winnfield or Davy Ford - Retired (Retarded) and other aliases from Winnfield!! You will see not only his foul disgusting pie hole at work but threats to me as well!!
POINTLESS

Pineville, LA

#24 Sep 10, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
Hey Davy Ford - Retard alias Winnfield!! Posters have reported you on Topix sites in Syria, Israel, Kurdistan, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, London, Afghanistan, and here in Winnfield, La. My apologies to the good folks of Winnfield about this. However, I should warn you of his next response - it will be something to behold. Hopefully it will be something original. So, stop trying to fool the educated because it isn't working!! If anyone is interest, take a look at these forums, and look for Winnfield or Davy Ford - Retired (Retarded) and other aliases from Winnfield!! You will see not only his foul disgusting pie hole at work but threats to me as well!!
And here you are again...contaminating a forum. If only he would follow through on one of his "threats" that are out there. JEEZ!

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Somewhere

#25 Sep 11, 2012
It's not very often that I'm on a page and ACTUALLY LOL, but THIS made me LOL.
Ashe whole

United States

#26 Mar 11, 2013
Tony acosta at winn clinic is a dang crook. Charging ppl for unnecessary blood work.
Frances wheat

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Mar 13, 2013
They all are as crooked as can be. From past to present. Winnfield has alot of drug dealers as well that cld make this list. It's close to a yr now that our family reported our family member missing. I'm being told there not going to give me any info on this case What a load of crap

So has far as I'm concerned all those who hold political office down to police are as crooked as can be.

There is a cover up on this matter They tell me it's a ongoing investigation Hmmmmmm not so sure that they are concerned about trying to find out what has happen to our family memeber

I will not go away I plan to keep this going an not allowing them to set it aside Even if its to my dieing day.
Frances wheat

Oklahoma City, OK

#28 Mar 13, 2013
An as far as voting goes if I lived in that area I wld b casting my ballot for some one else

Lord knows if my father was alive he wldnt be voting for none of them. He would vote against them an get them out
CALIFORNIA WOMAN

Lakeside, CA

#29 Mar 14, 2013
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Ya'll. If you want to see an obnoxious hateful vindictive clown, check out the topix for Kirkuk, Winnfield, Iraq, Israel, Syria, & Lebanon. Davy Ford Retarded is always on the lookout for someone to antagonize. Folks! Beware!! The clown likes to set up Forums for those that he hates especially If you happen give the clown a taste of his own medicine! You don't even have to do anything to him personally. As in my case, the punk started his filthy rants for no reason what-so-ever as I had never posted anything to the nutjob in the first place and I never heard of the dweeb. All this started after I gave him a taste of his own medicine on personal attacks and threats!! Like a little child, He could not handle getting it back in his face which is understandable as he claims he was a so-called retired police officer! It's obvious, the clown got use to having it his own way for so long that he feels he can do just about anything he wants. I reported the little childish nutjob for his Abuse!! This is just one of the many forums. He's like a little pit bull that shows up periodically to show you that he's still there. So, this is why I started this forum as he refuses to remove the one he created for me!
GA. SOLDIER KILLED IN IRAQ REMEMBERED TOPIX FORUM!!
Threat from Davy Ford retarded # 394
David Ford - Retired
"Alright punk, here's your chance. I'm going to be at Holloman Air Force Base for a few days starting July 30th. I'll be staying at the Best western on South White Sands Blvd. Stop by and get your .........."
Reported Abuse:#125 I created a forum just for you in Rio Rancho punk!
Reported Abuse:#139 Stupid Nazi!
Reported Abuse:#177 Go to your own thread dumgshit.
Reported Abuse:#150 Ayreshiit seems to be bitter. Aside from being deranged and a moranic loser.
Reported Abuse:#157 The above post consolidates Ayshitforbrainser
Reported Abuse:#67 Now shutyourshithole!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...
Wow you sound like you are coming unhinged. David Ford, if he is a retired police officer surely deserves some respect. What is your problem? If he met you at the place that you stated above and you did him harm, you would go to prison. Is it worth it? Well just saying. Leave this person alone. Everyone has a right to their opinion. That is what this Forum is for anyway RIGHT?

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Parts Unknown

#30 Mar 18, 2013
The "Horseshoe Road" has a pretty drastic crook in it. If you're not careful you'll wind up in the ditch there.
Winn Parish

Winnfield, LA

#31 Mar 22, 2013
Go Bodie, fight Bodie, yaaaaaay Bodie.
swimmer

Nacogdoches, TX

#32 Mar 24, 2013
Who on horseshoe road??

“Good News Travels Fast”

Since: Jan 11

Parts Unknown

#33 Mar 28, 2013
swimmer wrote:
Who on horseshoe road??
Not who, but what. There is a big crook in the road, if you are going too fast you'll get wrecked there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelsi long 2 hr lucy 6
Does anyone know Lynn McDavid? (Jul '10) 3 hr unknown 13
Winn Correctional Center Closes June 30, 2015. 8 hr Jimmy 54
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Fri Hatti_Hollerand 1,730
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) Fri Hatti_Hollerand 3,002
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Fri Hatti_Hollerand 1,855
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) Fri Hatti_Hollerand 819
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages