Vote for your favorite Crook from Win...

Vote for your favorite Crook from Winn Parish

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one-eyed jack
#1 Aug 17, 2012
There are so many that I cannot decide.
bah

Winnfield, LA

#2 Aug 17, 2012
all, everyone of them all sneak creep dogs all out for their elves, period..scum
bah

Winnfield, LA

#3 Aug 17, 2012
SELVES not elves, lol
mable sue mc

Alexandria, LA

#4 Aug 17, 2012
bah wrote:
all, everyone of them all sneak creep dogs all out for their elves, period..scum
Which came first Boddie or Joshlan Raymo?
nope to dope

Walker, LA

#5 Aug 17, 2012
Johnny ray carpenter
Astonished

Pineville, LA

#6 Aug 17, 2012
Seems ya'll have forgotten about the honorable DA Nevils. I think he actually came first. Sure hope Crain digs up his mug shot for the front page of the Enterprise.
Astonished

Pineville, LA

#7 Aug 17, 2012
Also Cranford's brush with the law in his Sikes "incident" that was never indicted.
Astonished

Pineville, LA

#8 Aug 17, 2012
Funny no one has even mentioned Terry Reeves either.
Astonished

Pineville, LA

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Oh yea, while I am thinking about it, there was also some question as to the legality of some police jurors and the deal that practically gave the First Baptist Church a parking lot. I believe that our present Tax Assessor had some dealings with that as well.
tell it all

United States

#10 Aug 17, 2012
What about the jailhouse incident under Sheriff Page?
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#11 Aug 18, 2012
Who cares? Johnny Ray was taken down, Bodie won't be back, and Cranford is in charge! What's the problem?
They

Longwood, NC

#12 Aug 18, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
Who cares? Johnny Ray was taken down, Bodie won't be back, and Cranford is in charge! What's the problem?
you know, they always have to be talking about someone. It will never end.
git u sum

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2012
tell it all wrote:
What about the jailhouse incident under Sheriff Page?
LOL! Yeah I forgot about that one! NASTY! Can't remember all the guys that were involved in that one. I know that chief deputy guy was, who elese?
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#14 Aug 18, 2012
I vote for Bodie as the crookest. He provided us with good discussion points and he was funny, even if it wasn't his fault. Be kind since he'll be close to 80 when he's released.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Aug 18, 2012
You're the problem!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Aug 18, 2012
Winnfield wrote:
I vote for Bodie as the crookest. He provided us with good discussion points and he was funny, even if it wasn't his fault. Be kind since he'll be close to 80 when he's released.
How many aliases do you have Davy Ford - Retarded?
president

Pineville, LA

#17 Aug 19, 2012
The LONG brothers.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Aug 19, 2012
Howdy Ya'll. If you want to see an obnoxious hateful vindictive clown, check out the topix for Kirkuk, Winnfield, Iraq, Israel, Syria, & Lebanon. Davy Ford Retarded is always on the lookout for someone to antagonize. Folks! Beware!! The clown likes to set up Forums for those that he hates especially If you happen give the clown a taste of his own medicine! You don't even have to do anything to him personally. As in my case, the punk started his filthy rants for no reason what-so-ever as I had never posted anything to the nutjob in the first place and I never heard of the dweeb. All this started after I gave him a taste of his own medicine on personal attacks and threats!! Like a little child, He could not handle getting it back in his face which is understandable as he claims he was a so-called retired police officer! It's obvious, the clown got use to having it his own way for so long that he feels he can do just about anything he wants. I reported the little childish nutjob for his Abuse!! This is just one of the many forums. He's like a little pit bull that shows up periodically to show you that he's still there. So, this is why I started this forum as he refuses to remove the one he created for me!
GA. SOLDIER KILLED IN IRAQ REMEMBERED TOPIX FORUM!!
Threat from Davy Ford retarded # 394
David Ford - Retired
"Alright punk, here's your chance. I'm going to be at Holloman Air Force Base for a few days starting July 30th. I'll be staying at the Best western on South White Sands Blvd. Stop by and get your .........."
Reported Abuse:#125 I created a forum just for you in Rio Rancho punk!
Reported Abuse:#139 Stupid Nazi!
Reported Abuse:#177 Go to your own thread dumgshit.
Reported Abuse:#150 Ayreshiit seems to be bitter. Aside from being deranged and a moranic loser.
Reported Abuse:#157 The above post consolidates Ayshitforbrainser
Reported Abuse:#67 Now shutyourshithole!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...
John Marston

Pollock, LA

#19 Aug 21, 2012
Niko a crooked as hell
Judge

Olla, LA

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Allen,Davies,Fenolli,Reeves,Pa ge,Nevils,Smith
Wow winn is full of BIG FISH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison status?? 1 hr you moran 26
Calvin Dicipline 13 hr Amber 9
Cranford Jordan's Chief Deputy (Aug '11) Mon Correctness 35
Girl drivibg black lifted yukon Mon Chongo The Nomad 2
speed trap Dodson (Jun '11) Sep 25 no way 40
Dodson Mayor????? Sep 25 why not 6
micael admire (Nov '09) Sep 24 Bob 15

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance