Who are the men in Winn Parish keepin...

Who are the men in Winn Parish keeping the prostitues in business.

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2012
OK girls, since they want to disrespect women by putting so called bad girls names in here, we can do the same. Pull the pin and send the hand granade back at them. Never let a man disrespect you and get away with it. If a prostitute did not have customers she would not do it long. Takes two to tango.
Bumblefoot

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
One More Word wrote:
OK girls, since they want to disrespect women by putting so called bad girls names in here, we can do the same. Pull the pin and send the hand granade back at them. Never let a man disrespect you and get away with it. If a prostitute did not have customers she would not do it long. Takes two to tango.
Are you suggesting a prostitute boycott? Or that “so called” hoes band together and demand respect?
Winnfield

Winnfield, LA

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Next they'll be orgainzing a union and threaten to go on strike!
Nasty Girl

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
YEAH!!!! A good ole booty boycott!
dog99

Walker, LA

#5 Sep 27, 2012
There must not be many out there. I wouldn't mind supporting one.

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Bumblefoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting a prostitute boycott? Or that “so called” hoes band together and demand respect?
I mean ALL women! Think about it, when a guy buys a girl a nice dinner and thinks he will get sex at the end of the evening what is he doing? When a guy feeds a girl drinks at a bar all night to get some, What is he doing? When he promises you he loves you, sleeps with you and does not call again, What is he doing? I am just saying guys like to call women bad names but don't mind when they want some. I feel bad for the girls that have to turn to the streets to get buy. And I think men that have ever gave a girl something and expect some in return are no better and should not be casting stones.

“It's all in your head”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Somewhere

#7 Sep 27, 2012
One More Word wrote:
Pull the pin and send the hand granade back at them.
HEE HEEEEEEE That's funny.
One More Word wrote:
OK girls, since they want to disrespect women by putting so called bad girls names in here, we can do the same.
I may be wrong on this, but I think if someone puts person's first AND last name on here, that person can have it removed. Imagine that. The women they look down on having the power to have their posts removed, D*v*d F*rd style. Just following the no-full-name rule there.

...and that was not a slap at D*v*d F*rd. More like an acknowledgement. You don't often see a post by him, but a certain person who shall remain unnamed has made him into a legend of Topix folklore:-)

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Little Pessimist wrote:
<quoted text>
HEE HEEEEEEE That's funny.
<quoted text>
I may be wrong on this, but I think if someone puts person's first AND last name on here, that person can have it removed. Imagine that. The women they look down on having the power to have their posts removed, D*v*d F*rd style. Just following the no-full-name rule there.
...and that was not a slap at D*v*d F*rd. More like an acknowledgement. You don't often see a post by him, but a certain person who shall remain unnamed has made him into a legend of Topix folklore:-)
What I actually meant was never to put the whole name, just a first name. Sorta like a lot of people do on this forum. Not that I care who the guys are but people seem to love calling women trash and slamming their names in here. Maybe women need to give them a dose of their own med. And I have figured out some of the worse trash talkers.
InternationalPus syBandit

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2012
One More Word wrote:
<quoted text>What I actually meant was never to put the whole name, just a first name. Sorta like a lot of people do on this forum. Not that I care who the guys are but people seem to love calling women trash and slamming their names in here. Maybe women need to give them a dose of their own med. And I have figured out some of the worse trash talkers.
Are you a lesbo? You sure sound like one.
that was juvenile

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2012
and your name makes you sound like a rapist, IPussyB
Bumblefoot

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Sep 28, 2012
One More Word wrote:
<quoted text>I mean ALL women! Think about it, when a guy buys a girl a nice dinner and thinks he will get sex at the end of the evening what is he doing? When a guy feeds a girl drinks at a bar all night to get some, What is he doing? When he promises you he loves you, sleeps with you and does not call again, What is he doing? I am just saying guys like to call women bad names but don't mind when they want some. I feel bad for the girls that have to turn to the streets to get buy. And I think men that have ever gave a girl something and expect some in return are no better and should not be casting stones.
I think what you are getting at is that guys are hoes, and I think that belief is pretty well grounded in truth for some. It sounds like you want retribution for unrightfully being labeled something you’re not. I can sympathies with you, but stooping to their level is beneath you, and frankly it’s unladylike.

“Be a good human being, a warm-hearted affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief. Having a sense of caring, a feeling of compassion will bring happiness of peace of mind to oneself and automatically create a positive atmosphere”– the Dalai Lama
lesbian

Winnfield, LA

#12 Sep 28, 2012
InternationalPussyBandit wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbo? You sure sound like one.
what if she is...not your damn business!
back street walker

Ball, LA

#13 Sep 28, 2012
well there's is paulie, tommy, henry, sammy, billy,
back street walker

Ball, LA

#14 Sep 28, 2012
wait i am so sorry those are some of the guys from goodfellas.

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>Are you a lesbo? You sure sound like one.
No I am not. But I am a woman that will settle for nothing less than respect from another person. If you are going to downgrade a woman for supposedly prostituing herself, then what can you say about the man? Does he not have some responsiblity in this? How about the so called good husband and fathers that do this? Guys just don't like it when the tables are turned. Right?
InternationalPus syBandit

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Hey my wife can screw anybody she wants as long as he don't streach it out to big or give her a STD I got no problem with it!
teninches

Winnfield, LA

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Hey my wife can screw anybody she wants as long as he don't streach it out to big or give her a STD I got no problem with it!
like he done to your bootay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 4 hr Plumber 3,465
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) 4 hr Plumber 2,063
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 4 hr Plumber 1,582
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) 4 hr Plumber 2,105
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) 7 hr Plumber 2,191
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 13 hr Trouser Cough 1,099
ODIE, his owner, Winnfield animal shelter, huma... (Aug '13) Fri outraged 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages