Missing Person
Concerned

Sterlington, LA

#1 Jan 4, 2010
Clara "Patty" Bynog missing since December 13th
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/12/missing-cl ...
Concerned

Sterlington, LA

#2 Jan 4, 2010
please help find this lady.
Concerned

Sterlington, LA

#3 Jan 4, 2010
Please take a look at this lady. If you know anything. Call Police.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 4, 2010
I will keep this lady and her family in my thoughts and prayers! I hope she is found safe and sound!
Concerned

Sterlington, LA

#5 Jan 4, 2010
heartbroken05 wrote:
I will keep this lady and her family in my thoughts and prayers! I hope she is found safe and sound!
thank you. I know you may not know her. But I believe in the power of prayer. Your prayers are NEEDED and APPRECIATED. God bless you and your family. Thank you again.
luvin it

Calhoun, LA

#6 Jan 5, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you. I know you may not know her. But I believe in the power of prayer. Your prayers are NEEDED and APPRECIATED. God bless you and your family. Thank you again.
If you knew Patty you would say OMG she prob just gettin high again
FROM AIMEE

San Diego, CA

#7 Jan 5, 2010
Well I guess no one is alive who knew Cheston Tarver (1925-1970) and has a picture of the person. It is as it says in the Bible - we all pass away into the next life and those left behind, when sufficient time passes, do not know or remember or care. Well Cheston I care and I remember and I am not "family". So much for family. When I die you die.
Concerned

Sterlington, LA

#8 Jan 5, 2010
luvin it wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew Patty you would say OMG she prob just gettin high again
I do know her and I know she is missing and has been since the 13th of December. She has a family and people that love her and want her back. Regardless of what you may think of her, she is a human being and may be in trouble somewhere. She is someones daughter, mother, sister, aunt, and grandmother.

Please re-think what you have just said, and pray about it.
old man

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2010
FROM AIMEE wrote:
Well I guess no one is alive who knew Cheston Tarver (1925-1970) and has a picture of the person. It is as it says in the Bible - we all pass away into the next life and those left behind, when sufficient time passes, do not know or remember or care. Well Cheston I care and I remember and I am not "family". So much for family. When I die you die.
Did you try to contact Lamar Tarver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Shelton BUSTED 10 hr Intel 1
Heather & blake Aug 10 whoknowswhat 6
Blake Ballard Aug 10 whoknowswhat 7
Tin-man ???? (Aug '16) Aug 8 Willie p_ 6
Brittney Franklin Aug 8 Ponderosaboy 2
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Aug 7 -Glinda- 2,236
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) Aug 7 Hatti_Hollerand 3,598

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance