Nov 1, food stamps benefits to be cu...

Nov 1, food stamps benefits to be cut back

Posted in the Winnfield Forum

Find a job

Powhatan, LA

#1 Oct 22, 2013

The reason that this is happening is because a temporary boost to food stamp benefits that was put in during the last recession is expiring.
Chas

Baskin, LA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
The fattest people I see in the grocery stores are using food stamps. Deny coverage to obese people (make folks weigh-in monthly to qualify) and the cost of the food stamp program will go way down and the obesity epidemic will be properly addressed.
Hope

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2013
U stupid thats not the only reason people r fat
wondering

Saltillo, MS

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Some people get fat by eatin very little.However I have seen people standing in line for welfare and at the food pantry talking on their cellphones and smoking.If they can afford a cellphone bill and smokes ,they could afford food.
who pays

Pineville, LA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
Some people get fat by eatin very little.However I have seen people standing in line for welfare and at the food pantry talking on their cellphones and smoking.If they can afford a cellphone bill and smokes ,they could afford food.
Anyone getting food stamps or that are on welfare can get cell phones with additional minutes added at the beginning of every month AND NOT PAY ANYTHING FOR THEM.
Since I pay my own bills, my telephone TAX is almost $14.00 per month. It is readily apparent who pays for those "free" phones and talk minutes for those standing in food pantry lines. There are even ways to sell food or food stamps for cigaret money.
Some people don't pay for anything, but heavily drain productive , working people. That is one reason, I'm not voting for any more taxes.
takers

Powhatan, LA

#6 Nov 2, 2013
The food stamp rolls have expanded eight times faster than the American workforce. A point will be reached when the heavily taxed workers will not be able to support themselves and all on food stamps. There will be a collapse and none will have jobs or food. It's past time to stop voting for any new taxes.
wondering

Saltillo, MS

#7 Nov 2, 2013
takers wrote:
The food stamp rolls have expanded eight times faster than the American workforce. A point will be reached when the heavily taxed workers will not be able to support themselves and all on food stamps. There will be a collapse and none will have jobs or food. It's past time to stop voting for any new taxes.
When the collapse comes ,it will be a dog eat dog world.All those people that have depended on someone else to support,and feed them will take whatever you have,by any means necessary.All the working people had better be setting aside some ammo to protect their familys with.It's coming,and sooner than you think.Do these idiots really believe that there is an endless supply of money from taxes.Real soon there will be more people on welfare than people working to support them.Get ready!!!!!
get ready

Alexandria, LA

#8 Nov 3, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>When the collapse comes ,it will be a dog eat dog world.All those people that have depended on someone else to support,and feed them will take whatever you have,by any means necessary.All the working people had better be setting aside some ammo to protect their familys with.It's coming,and sooner than you think.Do these idiots really believe that there is an endless supply of money from taxes.Real soon there will be more people on welfare than people working to support them.Get ready!!!!!
I agree
Hoo E Noo Tun

Austin, TX

#9 Nov 4, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>When the collapse comes ,it will be a dog eat dog world.All those people that have depended on someone else to support,and feed them will take whatever you have,by any means necessary.All the working people had better be setting aside some ammo to protect their familys with.It's coming,and sooner than you think.Do these idiots really believe that there is an endless supply of money from taxes.Real soon there will be more people on welfare than people working to support them.Get ready!!!!!
LA and MS have been welfare states for a long time. If you so much as use the roads there, you are on welfare and don't even seem to realize it. The taxpayers have been supporting you for years. So you're angry and frightened, haha, pitiful little whining baby better get your guns and ammo ready. The big mean scary poor folks are coming to eat your children all while keeping track of the revolution with their free minutes. What a joke.
hardly worthy

Pineville, LA

#10 Nov 4, 2013
Hoo E Noo Tun wrote:
<quoted text>
LA and MS have been welfare states for a long time. If you so much as use the roads there, you are on welfare and don't even seem to realize it. The taxpayers have been supporting you for years. So you're angry and frightened, haha, pitiful little whining baby better get your guns and ammo ready. The big mean scary poor folks are coming to eat your children all while keeping track of the revolution with their free minutes. What a joke.
What is it you don't understand about welfare? It seems you don't have a clue.
WEL-fare
a government program for poor or unemployed people that helps pay for their food, housing, medical costs, etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sentencing Blake Allen 10 hr Needtoknow 1
Winnfield Middle School 13 hr tiger 2
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Wed Don 2,090
gjjkk Wed disappointed 1
Moss Home Health (Dec '13) Aug 23 AnnL 29
Wasting food Aug 22 Knot You 2
First Baptist Church (Jan '10) Aug 19 4 shizzle 251

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnfield Mortgages